news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #16
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
im a big fan of the first 2 games but fallout 3 sucked big balls. i dont even consider it a fallout game, its more like "the elder scrolls v - fallout"

i heard this is going to be similar to fallout 3 in gameplay so im not expecting anything from it, probably just another pile of crap like most rpgs are these days. now my rule of thumb is that if i dont see the word BIOWARE on it, its not worth my money plain and simple

if i wanted to play an open world shooter i would have bought grand theft auto iv a long time ago
Fallout 3 was dope, but man Bioware represent pure quality, Bethesda pale in comparison. If Bioware were to remake Fallout=Instant 5 star, they have that knack for brilliant storylines and riveting action.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

My shit was Fallout Tactics, I bet most of you never played that one

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hah i actually downloaded it after this thread was made
...kinda skeptical about it, played about an hour and i dont like it much
1 & 2 are classics tho
Old 02-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #19
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
Fallout 3 was dope, but man Bioware represent pure quality, Bethesda pale in comparison. If Bioware were to remake Fallout=Instant 5 star, they have that knack for brilliant storylines and riveting action.
co-sign, that would be sick. bioware cant go wrong

alittle off topic: anyone remember that little town called Andale in Fallout 3? creepy as hell! all the npc's were happy, acting like there had never been an apocalypse at all, and then you discover that this one dude in town has his own butchery in his backyard where he slaughters and eats people, haha. memorable moment.

"im really looking forward to preparing you for dinner sometime", wait wat?

Last edited by Buzk; 02-17-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
hah i actually downloaded it after this thread was made
...kinda skeptical about it, played about an hour and i dont like it much
1 & 2 are classics tho

It's real tricky to get the hang of... but once you get your stats, weapons, and approach each battle with a set strategy you'll be having a blast.

The trick is to save before every group of enemies you encounter, sneak up real slow and position yourself properly to set everybody up. Have niggaz chase one guy to run out a door and get blown to pieces by two guys waiting on both sides with shotguns. Shit like that....

Take it off real time if it's too hard too

Old 02-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I immediately went to turn based
seemed it didn't have the aiming system from 1, 2 & 3 tho which is laaame
Old 02-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #22
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

What the VAT's? Of course it's in there, you can aim... I forgot how to do it, but you can most definitely specifically target. Check an FAQ, you'll get mad advice on how to play.

What makes tactics so ill is the sheer amount of weapons they have. There is really a lot of weapons in that game. And just setting up violent ass scenarios to murder your foes in tactical precision. My advise is is sneak should be your main stat for all characters, it's vital.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #23
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

What the VAT's? Of course it's in there, you can aim... I forgot how to do it, but you can most definitely specifically target. Check an FAQ, you'll get mad advice on how to play.

What makes tactics so ill is the sheer amount of weapons they have. There is really a lot of weapons in that game. And just setting up violent ass scenarios to murder your foes in tactical precision. My advise is is sneak should be your main stat for all characters, it's vital.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #24
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

cool cool Ima have to spend some more time with it
Old 02-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #25
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
My shit was Fallout Tactics, I bet most of you never played that one
i played it but never beat, my friend has it now maybe some day ill borrow it and play
Old 03-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #26
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

bunch of new pics!

Last edited by Buzk; 03-08-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any release dates out yet? last i heard it was Fall 2010.

...hopefully im done with FFXIII by then(already 14 hours into it).
Old 03-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yo buzk where the pics at? i dont see any
Old 03-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #29
Buzk
Veteran Member

wtf, I cant see em anymore either..ima see if i can repost them

anyway, if u still cant see them, here's a link to the page: http://www.eurogamer.net/gallery.php...1001838#anchor

Last edited by Buzk; 03-08-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #30
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

dope find man im hyped as hell for this
looks like they did bring the geckos back from F2 as well hah