news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #286
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

What do you guys think would be a good idea for Expansion packs?

I think going to the Commonwealth would be sick, maybe even see a little bit more of Boston.

Going to Mexico would be one to consider too. I take it not many bombs were dropped on Mexico.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #287
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post

I think going to the Commonwealth would be sick, maybe even see a little bit more of Boston.

Going to Mexico would be one to consider too. I take it not many bombs were dropped on Mexico.
Does it ever say where all the bombs were dropped? I'd like to see them bring it to my home Country of Canada...Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver or Calgary would be cool
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #288
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post

wasnt mexico totally irradiated and pretty much everyone turned into ghouls?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #289
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

All it says was that Mexico city was hit by a bomb.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #290
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

And Toronto was a city mentioned in Fallout 3, now called Ronto.

I know, I'm a huuuuuge Fallout nerd.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #291
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

i sold my ps3 so ive been getting my new vegas fix by getting unique guns for my friends here and there.

Who found ratslayer?

Shes a beaut.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:27 AM   #292
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Has this been fixed yet? Gamestation are selling it for 19.99 so I wanna pick it up if itis
Old 12-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #293
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

gold

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #294
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHHAHAHAA!

The ladies in the fountain was hilarious.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #295
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

anyone been to this place? where is it?

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #296
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never seen that
Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #297
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzk View Post

anyone been to this place? where is it?

...yeah, I went there... and died shortly after.

It's one of the vaults - think it's a Mr. House mission. I haven't played F:NV since my first completion, but did see that.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #298
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha... don't know why the guy went for a minigun. I just threw a shitload of pulse grenades, tried to beat them, but inevitably died. I dont think you're meant to win that battle.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #299
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Has this been fixed yet? Gamestation are selling it for 19.99 so I wanna pick it up if itis

Not sure - It's not that bad. I did have a few glitches.., but the worst thing is the story line... I'm not a fan of the multiple completions to actually experience the whole game.

...saying that, I will probably like it after completing it again, or reviving an old gamesave... It's more of a long-term game.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #300
Tage
John W. Henry

Quadruple post for the win...

...War never changes.