news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-02-2005, 08:04 PM   #31
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Escobar_Incorporated grasshopper
Default Re: Yanks vs Sox series this weekend ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
lol what are you 12??????

red sox OWN the yanks. todays game jus ended....10-1 in the sox favor. yankees aint got shit on us they had 11 hits and one run!!!

im rooting for the yanks against the angels so we can take em out again in the ALCS!!!!

FUCK THE YANKS!
haha...good luck...no way in hell we are having a repeat of last year! NO WAY in hell...bastids will not win i guarantee..

Esco & Deini: The Corp's Tubbs & Crockett. We do it Miami Vice style 2006.
Escobar_Incorporated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:27 AM   #32
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
lol what are you 12??????
nah, its more of a 7 year old thing to say, by the time we was 12 we were like FUCK the yankees. But you know how yankees fans are, arrogent as fuck about their team.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:29 AM   #33
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobar_Incorporated
haha...good luck...no way in hell we are having a repeat of last year! NO WAY in hell...bastids will not win i guarantee..
go to your room and jack off to Jeter why don't cha. You don't know shit and your team is the most hated pack of fags all over the country. You don't see many non-new yorks supporting those wankees. The green monster has already shitted on your team and farted in the mouths of many yankees fans
Old 10-07-2005, 06:41 PM   #34
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspect My Method
. I Hope The Ex-Yanks Contreas And EL DUQUE Stick It To The Homo Red Sox
YEAH I Knew Contreas And My Homie EL DUQUE Would Do It Hahaha The Faggot Red Sox Got Swept. Maybe You Boston Fans Can Enjoy The Bruins Oh Basketball Is Around The Corner Maybe You Can Cheer For The Celtics Ahahaha. LET'S GO YANKEES
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:06 AM   #35
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think it's funny that the Red Sox are already out of the playoffs, and the Yankees are soon to follow. lol The two baseball teams that are talked about the most, and that seem to have the most obsessive fans. The Yankees are pitiful though, that they have the highest payroll of any team by far, and they haven't won the World Series since like 2000. Their dictator in charge in going to have heads rolling.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote