news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-30-2005, 04:59 PM   #1
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex
Default hard drugs ??

Are there people on these boards, who use or have used hard drugs ???

some stories to tell ????

me, personally not, but if you got some info because self-experience or something to tell, go ahead !

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:02 PM   #2
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta
Default Re: hard drugs ??

yea, christianity....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:19 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Shrooms

The first time we got a hold of them we didn't know what to do with them. So we crushed them up and mixed them up with some weed and smoked them-- then we picked up these white girls from the suburbs and took them to the moives-- we smoked them out with the shroom laced joints -- it didn't really have the effect on us as far as we could tell but every now and then I had these serges come over me.....and I just start giggling for no reason............

then

we got a hold of some more a few weeks later and ate them----
it was right after we wrecked my ex girlfriends car in a hit and run and didn't stick around for lack of insurance, blus the couple ounces of shrooms we had on us--
when to the park popped them and went to the mall---whoa buddy-- it hit us about a half hour later--man wiggin in the mall is crazy-- and it's fun to laugh at all the square white folks-- cops can't tell when your on them either---cuz it's possible to maintain in front of them--that was crazy ass high--

Acid

First popped acid on holloween..........two microdots and just laghed at trick or treaters for 5 hours...........T-ribe was sitting on the bed and I'd stare at him and his mustache/goatee would suck back into his face and he start looking like little kid and he started shrinking- pretty soon his legs were dangling off the bed....i look away he'd be back to normal and then he started getting young again..............

Exstacy

the first time I tried I wanted to kill someone one second and the next second I was ready to pin down my home girl......you don't wanna roll with me I feel so violent fucking with that exstacy

Exstacy laced with Acid

I ended up with one of these and almost died.......but once the high hit me it was intense......... the crazy part was the glowstick swinging in my face acted like my own persnal play house- I'd think it and it'd appear........then there's the beer can that had a been stalk growing out of it...and the skull that came out of the fire place bricks...and that choo choo train I saw painted on the wall from the black light....that magically turned into a tropical island where the smoke from the train turned to clouds

I think I laced a joint with about every substance out there
hmmm.............
Don't Do Drugs-
Old 09-30-2005, 05:19 PM   #4
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

my homies have told me about LSD. they said it makes you see things naturally. Naturally, as you see the air particles, the atmosphere and shit like that.

Also he had some THC so strong that dude said hit it. and he turned out the lights and the dude that was smoking said that you could have told him he was in Africa and he would have believed it.
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

naturally nah....the shit will make you hallucinate

however

peyote- that shit will make you see things naturally if you take too much
Old 09-30-2005, 05:35 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tweezers.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:38 PM   #7
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

shrooms- i saw colourful lights flashing all around me, like i was spinning around, it was weird
cocaine- didn't really have any affect on me, it just kept me really awake and up all night
thats about it, i don't fuck with hard drugs
Old 09-30-2005, 06:03 PM   #8
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
naturally nah....the shit will make you hallucinate

however

peyote- that shit will make you see things naturally if you take too much
that indian shit yeh, i heard that'll make u trip the fuck out.....

me personaly only smoked weed and coke, never sniffed shit or stuck any needles in my arms ever....just smoke...

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:08 PM   #9
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

First of all I have done shrooms many times. You do not see anything thats not there. You just really can't get into a state of control over the situation, so I think that those lights ur talking about are either A) Bullshit or B) Someone must've given you something else. While on Shrooms you get very paranoid and its just hard to make decisions. Also everything u see looks better, brighter, and the size will change.

Now Cocaine, I have done this a couple of times. First your stomach will hurt a lot. Also you get drip from your nose and your mouth will get a wierd taste and ur throat may get numb. Also, u just can't sit down and chill like with trees or shrooms. You will be walking around and you also talk a lot. And yeah I usually don't sleep for a while after I do it.

All in all, I have tried Shrooms a bunch of times, Cocaine a couple of times and I smoke trees everyday. I would also like to try Acid and maybe Extacy or PCP (Angel Dust).

Peace

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:10 PM   #10
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

^Oh yeah I also tried Salvia. It is legal as a incence. But if u smoke it you see things and can go on vision quests. I was in a forest and saw trees talking to me like in the Wizard of Oz. LMAO it was hilarious. Its better to smoke this thru a bong or bubbler tho, it doesnt do much from a bowl.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 09-30-2005, 06:16 PM   #11
Crazy.in.love.with.36

I don't like drugs.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:38 PM   #12
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept

ive been a heavy drug user since 96
mostly e and coke

lotsa shrooms and acid 2

ive hit pcp, meth and snorted H

no needles tho fuck that shit
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:13 PM   #13
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah, fuck needles, Im scared of that shit. But on the real, how was the PCP?

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 09-30-2005, 07:23 PM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Na nigga don't fuck wit Dust. One time I was chilling on the block with a couple of my boys, I felt like smoking but was broke. This kid Drastic was walkin up the block and my boy Yaz was like "Oh yea he sellin haze now". So he walks over talks to him, the kid Drastic walks back with him and he was like, here try this shit, and gives us a clip. So I start smokin it, I was like this tastes wierd. I'm chiefin this clip hard as hell, playing chicago with it and everything. So than I throw it out, and he's like "Yea thats not weed that's Dust". I was like ".....". So I'm feeling wierd as hell like my center of gravity off point and shit, like a light heavy feeling.... it's wierd. Than I walked home and started playing GTA and shit that was buggin me out, I would just get in a car and drive for like 30 minutes straight in one direction.... IDK. Everytime the camera moved I felt like the room was moving SHIT WAS BUGGED OUT. All and all I didn't like it though.

I know people that killed their best friend while they was high on Dust too, it makes you violent sometimes.

I took shrooms before, bugged out, I was talking to inanimate objects and shit. Like mef said, you just see colors brighter and things appear to get larger and smaller, no hallucinations.

DXM, alot of you are probably like "wtf is that", the beauty of Dextromorphan is found in common cough and cold products. You have to find cough medicine that only has DXM in it, nothing else. Robotussin Maximum DM does I think. You drink a certain amount of this. And you start trippin the fuck out, it's great I love it. Do your research on it if your gonna try this, google Dextromorphan or Robo Tripping, because it's dangerous if you don't know what your doing.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:26 PM   #15
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

^Yeah man, a couple of my boys did DXM, but I herd its better if u take the tablets instead of drinking it.

Peace

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk