news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-30-2005, 07:27 PM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: hard drugs ??

Yea thats what I do the tablets, but I didn't recommend it, because not everybody re-acts well to them, because they have acitomophen in em, depending on the enzymes in your liver shit can fuck with you, or kill you.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:28 PM   #17
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah, I know people that end up in the hospital from that shit.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:37 PM   #18
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yea straight DXM is fine, but when it's mixed with other shit thats when it produces bad reactions. I'm immune to the acitomophen combination though. One time I hit a 4th Plateu trip by accident though (For yall familiar with hallucinegen terms) I had an outer body experience it was fuckin CRAZY.

Old 09-30-2005, 07:52 PM   #19
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

^LMAO, thats crazy dude, yeah I have to move up to acid or pcp or w.e. soon cuz the last two times I did shrroms it really didnt do much for me, nahmean?

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 09-30-2005, 08:47 PM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

yea but check it, PCP, dangerous, Acid makes you fuckin crazy, my sister testament to that she walks around with mad knives in her purse, DXM, is safe and enjoyable for recreational use, it just takes time to build up tolerance so you can move onto higher plateus, but you can go on Vision Quests with it after you used it for a while.

Psychonauts use that shit to study the depths of their brain.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:52 PM   #21
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah, bro, Indians used to use Salvia to go on vision quests that shit is mad crazy and yeah Acid can fuck u up and so can PCP, but if u take it in small amounts it shouldnt do much harm. My friends took this experimental drug while I was in NEW Jerz and they sed it was like Acid, Coke, Weed, Shrroms, and Ecstacy all in one and everything started melting and shit. It was mad crazy. They were watching The Warriors and everyones face was just red or blue. lol

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 09-30-2005, 08:55 PM   #22
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Went To Cali With My Friends And We Ran Into Some Girl Who Had Speed I Didnt Try That Shit But My Friends Sniffed It. They Where Up For Like 3 Days Straight. And They Came Down Hard As Hell That Was The Only Drug I Ever Seen Someone Just Throw Out And Be Like I Dont Want To Fuck With That No More.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 08:57 PM   #23
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Lol yeah my friends who took that government drug were up for 72 hours, lol. They missed like 2 days of college, it was funny as hell. And they were still a bit off a couple of dayz later

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 09-30-2005, 09:33 PM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've tried coke......that's all......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:03 PM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive done mandrax before

nearly went nuts and learnt ma lesson

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:40 AM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I've tried coke......that's all......
Cocaine is a disgusting drug, I don't know why people do it.

I really despise that drug.

Old 10-01-2005, 02:17 AM   #27
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
^Oh yeah I also tried Salvia. It is legal as a incence. But if u smoke it you see things and can go on vision quests. I was in a forest and saw trees talking to me like in the Wizard of Oz. LMAO it was hilarious. Its better to smoke this thru a bong or bubbler tho, it doesnt do much from a bowl.

Word man, I traveled through time on that shit!

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 AM   #28
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Cocaine is a disgusting drug, I don't know why people do it.

I really despise that drug.
For the record.....I tried it once it's like I'm out selling my moms TV........

Old 10-01-2005, 07:37 AM   #29
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yo that wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the drug stop being so fuckin female.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:41 AM   #30
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh here we.....I'm being too "female".........LOL