news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-01-2005, 07:45 AM   #31
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: hard drugs ??

Werd up acting all defensive and shit, wtf is that. You need to relax your mind and stop reading into shit so much.

Maybe if you knew why I hated fuckin coke so much you wouldn't be saying that shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:47 AM   #32
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First of all.....I wasn't trying to be defensive......just realized once I saw ur post that I should explain that I wasn't hooked......just tried it once. But u think I'm being too "female" and defensive all the time, fine......u win.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #33
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I WIN!!!

Yessss... really I just like to argue... ..

Old 10-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #34
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That doesn't surprise me at all........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:04 AM   #35
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Yeah I sniff blow ...constantly puff trees ...
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:11 AM   #36
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
That doesn't surprise me at all........
I should do something productive like go join a debate team or something.

Idk I think of it as mental sparring, it drives people around me fucking nuts.

I just stir up arguments for no reason all over the place.

Old 10-01-2005, 08:13 AM   #37
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I have used various hard drugs going from XTC to Cocaļne, not proud of it and not touching it anymore since 5 years now....

became very agressive when mixing it with Vodka and other alcoholic drinks.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:34 AM   #38
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea my dad was bangin steroids and doing coke at the same time, imagine the result of that.

Old 10-01-2005, 08:35 AM   #39
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

Muscled mad-man
Old 10-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #40
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

i've sniffed Amphetamine - shit rips you. if you don't have a place to go and dance your ass out, you're in trouble. i danced in the club for 6 hours non-stop then went to drink and smoke some cigarettes and then danced for about 4 hours (i'm surprised that i didn't die from dehydration). then i went home took a shower and tried to go to sleep, but when i closed my eyes it was like i'm back in a club, all songs started to play with all the crossovers and shit - that was mad. so i called my friend and we just chilled with beer until i went to get some sleep at last. i slept for about 3-4 hours and woke up all wet and had a terrible hangover. that shit is hard to describe - you have no thoughts, no desires and you can't think of what to do. shit is very uncomfortable.

yesterday i took extasy and at first i was like "FTF? this thing doesen't work" after about an hour and half i started to feel some extra energy so i went do dance a bit (2 hours) and then it started to fade so i took another pill and it was good enough and i danced whole night and the best part is - at home i went to sleep normally and have no hangovers at all!

and afer taking any of these drugs you can drink as much as you want and you'll have a control over yourself.

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:31 AM   #41
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantiZ
and afer taking any of these drugs you can drink as much as you want and you'll have a control over yourself.
That's why I started sniffin' coke not so long ago ...cuz then I can drink and smoke all night and shit...
Old 10-01-2005, 10:57 AM   #42
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

thanx for the replies, very interesting !!!!
I won't try it though, i stick to the weed......

this might be a stupid question, but i've always wondered how long or much it takes to get addicted to XTC, Coke, .....

how much do you need or how long do you need to take it, to get addicted ???????????

anyone addicted ?

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:04 AM   #43
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

Ehm, I used it quit often, but I never was addicted to XTC tho.....I was addicted to Coke yeah and ehm...well how long did it take...not that long, if once you have a good trip on Coke you want more and as soon as posible.

XTC is garbage, I used that if I didn't had any more money to get something else, once I was selling XTC I used it way to much and weird shit happened.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:29 AM   #44
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

I look at it like this, it's mind over matter with me when it comes to drugs ...

I can sniff a gram of coke tonight and not feel like having any more until next Saturday ...or I might feel like some tomorrow ...it depends on what's goin' on ...but in no way am I addicted.

See, if I know I can't afford it, I won't take it ...

But I will never become addicted to coke, like I said, mind over matter, and I'm too headstrong.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:49 AM   #45
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard
I look at it like this, it's mind over matter with me when it comes to drugs ...

I can sniff a gram of coke tonight and not feel like having any more until next Saturday ...or I might feel like some tomorrow ...it depends on what's goin' on ...but in no way am I addicted.

See, if I know I can't afford it, I won't take it ...

But I will never become addicted to coke, like I said, mind over matter, and I'm too headstrong.
Thats what everybody says mang, do yourself a favor and quit now trust me.

My father was a coke addict for a long ass time, he was a mean fuck. He broke my moms nose 3 times, and used to get into fights randomly with mad people. He would lock himself in his room for days at a time and just go on binges. There would be times where I would be starving and he'd tell me he had no money, than I would find coke in his room and shit. So I used to steal his coke and sell it. One day he took too much, I guess he thought he was gonna die, he came in my room crying and shit, and he told me he was addicted to it and he couldn't stop and he needed help and shit. Yo mang, when I tell you nothing can describe that feeling I mean that, to see someone like your father a Great Man, someone you seen beat the bricks off of mad people, in front of you crying asking you for help, cuz of a white substance... shit is no joke kid. I don't even know if he quit to this day but I hope to God that he did, and I don't even fully believe in god, I just need something to put my faith in. I will never ever ever ever touch coke in my life, and if someone ever laces one of my blunts with it I wil beat the fuck out of them, I might even kill them depending on how bad I lose my temper.

THAT SHIT IS NO JOKE

Quit now mang trust me, it can only get worse for you.