news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default any one seen THE BOOK OF ELI?

i saw it last week end, movie is real dope and has alot of ktl worthy topics of discussion!

but denzel, hes a great actor, altho every time i see him on the screen i cant help to always wait/want him to yell KING KONG AINT GOT SHIIIT ON MEEEHHH!!!!!!!! ahahahha

and how fuckin fine is jackie berkheart from the 70's show...i wanna put my p in her vuhgee

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:41 AM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Ppl slept on this jawn
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i heard from a few people that it wasnt that good....but ima go see it now
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

it was good, a nice little twist at the end. i never seen it comin (pun intended?).
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

its very simple but good anyway
Old 02-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

i just saw it and really liked it. my friends didnt really like it, one didnt understand the twist haha
Old 02-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Shits dope and it has mad sublimial messages about the werld and their owners n shit.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

How could Denzel not stick it to Mila Kunis atleast once?
Old 02-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

right!!! she was lookin mad fly too, even with the dirt on her face n shit , i would have gang raped her that night she came into the room lmaohahahahahahah

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Fucking whack movie, waste of money
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saw this shit last night

Goddamn it Denzel, you really are the man.

i need to re-watch the movie though, knowing what i know from the ending haha. there's probably so many subtle hints about it that i didn't catch

lol i just remember when the blind chick came in the room. i was like haha! too bad you can't SEE with your EYES like my man DENZEL OVER HERE!!!

i got owned on that one.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

buahahahahaha werd up ^^ i need to re watch it too, as soon as seen the bible was in brail <or how ever u spell dat<

this movie was nasty, how bout that whore bag with the shopping cart hahahahahahah

For the GenChat pervs