news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #16
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

most anticipated movie of the year for me. I've been pumped to see this shit since I heard about it
Old 02-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #17
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger

this movie looks like a hit im down to see it
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saw it today...

great movie experience

best way i could describe it is that it's a psychological thriller with big emphasis on psychology, psychosis and the nature of a traumatized mind..

DiCaprio is great in it as is his character's wife Michelle Williams and the dude who plays his partner just seems like the perfect dude to play that part..

I'll have alot more to say about it but I don't want to reveal too much before most people see it
Old 02-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #19
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PS:
as with most Scorcese flicks, there is some serious gore and violence..
Old 02-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #20
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

it seems like one of those movies you watch over and over and pick up something new each time.

im gonna peep it tomorrow

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I watched "The Departed" 4 times just to get every detail. The first two times I wasn't really paying attention.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:26 AM   #22
SecretRival
_

SecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkeySecretRival iron monkey

I been wantin' to see this, this shit was supposed to come out back in Oct., seen the previews for it last summer, dunno why they pushed it back.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

saw it opening night..great movie..such an ill concept..the twist was reallly realllly dope..leonado did his thing as well

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya i enjoyed it too..good shit.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The movie is only 2hr 18min. I thought it would be longer.

I'm going to see it. I've read great reviews.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #26
GHOST DISCIPLE
aka SKEPTICISM

GHOST DISCIPLE grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
it seems like one of those movies you watch over and over and pick up something new each time.

im gonna peep it tomorrow
Exactly!

Watched it 2 days ago. One of the best movies I've seen in YEARS.

Never used to like DiCaprio too much, but since Blood Diamond and The Departed, he's been one of my favorite actors.

Hey, is that really u in the photo??

You look really beautiful :-)

Peace
GHOST DISCIPLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #27
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

I got around to seeing this last night.

Incredible movie. The attention to detail with the constantly evolving scenario makes it a GREAT movie just to see for the experience.
Reminded me of Jacobs Ladder for some reason, the whole phychological and not living inside reality side of it.

GREAT movie.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #28
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST DISCIPLE View Post
Exactly!

Watched it 2 days ago. One of the best movies I've seen in YEARS.

Never used to like DiCaprio too much, but since Blood Diamond and The Departed, he's been one of my favorite actors.

Hey, is that really u in the photo??

You look really beautiful :-)

Peace
chea! lol it is me. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sleepwalker View Post
I got around to seeing this last night.

Incredible movie. The attention to detail with the constantly evolving scenario makes it a GREAT movie just to see for the experience.
Reminded me of Jacobs Ladder for some reason, the whole phychological and not living inside reality side of it.

GREAT movie.
saw it on sunday and wanna see it again!

it was a dope film
monday i kept thinking about the movie
going back and being like OHHH NOW THAT MAKES MORE SENSE!

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #29
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Made me think in the same way Book of Eli made me think.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #30
GHOST DISCIPLE
aka SKEPTICISM

GHOST DISCIPLE grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post

saw it on sunday and wanna see it again!

it was a dope film
monday i kept thinking about the movie
going back and being like OHHH NOW THAT MAKES MORE SENSE!

I felt the exact same way!

I gotta see this movie again.

By the way, I really started to think about DiCaprios last words at the end of the movie.
Does anybody remember?

I'm afraid to reveal too much to the ones who haven't watched it yet :-)
GHOST DISCIPLE is offline   Reply With Quote