news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beat Battle Tourney

These are the cats in the finals

Complex
12welve
Poison Flowerz
7th Grandmantis
Rino
501 Gold
Sinapse
Mass Effekt

props on the dope drops, i made this thread to see if everyone is still down to participate or not.

check in or out

Peace

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-11-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

i'm good to drop, i'll keep an eye out, count me in
Old 02-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Yo Bronze I ll hit you up and explain to you what I had in mind later on tonight.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I wanna battle somebody.anybody.I thought this was for a new tourney I didnt realize it was finals time again.

If anybody wants to battle me just for whatever then do what you gotta do.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I wanna battle somebody.anybody.I thought this was for a new tourney I didnt realize it was finals time again.

If anybody wants to battle me just for whatever then do what you gotta do.
I'm down, just make a thread and have someone drop a sample and we can do it.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

already
Old 02-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #7
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

^
What do you mean?
Either way yeah I'm down to flip something
Old 02-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

already = I got you. I'll make the thread sometime today and all that. Down south "already" is like a confirmation of sorts. Its like "ok" or "cool"
Old 02-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you two are battling i got a sample, it was used by premo once i believe

and thanks 12

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
already = I got you. I'll make the thread sometime today and all that. Down south "already" is like a confirmation of sorts. Its like "ok" or "cool"
No doubt, I figured that just wasn't sure lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
if you two are battling i got a sample, it was used by premo once i believe

and thanks 12
Sounds good man. I guess just post it in the thread when Inf makes it

Thanks
Old 02-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah I trust you to come with the sample Bronze. Go head and drop it in a battle thread for us if you can. Arent you mod in this section now? Cuz I can make the thread or whatever but still if you got the sample then you can just drop the thread since we both oblige ( me and sin )
Old 02-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ye i get it goin for yall momentarily

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

I already started a thread cuz I want to battle and battle and battle. I'll take whatever I can get right now. Its grind time.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:00 AM   #14
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

signing in
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 AM   #15
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

oh and bronze you should really PM everybody as well, I didn't see the thread so others might not as well
Closed Thread