news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it best?
Sinapse 10 43.48%
Infinity 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default (VOTE)Sinapse Vs. Infinity

Sample:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ixmodlitme2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinapse

http://www.box.net/shared/p981hxu7mr

www.myspace.com/sincezanne

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinity

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72544615970ca645/

Last edited by THE MASON; 02-14-2010 at 10:23 AM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I forgot to set a time for this but how does 3 days sound?I'm thinking 3 days is enough to chop and then EQ and double check. WHats good?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahha just listened and its a Jeru sample. I can still flip. nice drop Bronze.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

chea i knew you was a big jeru fan i thought you pin point it

hope both can flip that, ill add a poll when the beats come in
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

No doubt, sample is ill. Thanks for upping a WAV too...

I don't mind flipping a known sample, at least it's a really ill one and its a challenge to flip it in a diff way than the original

Yeah, 3 days is fine man, more than enough time for me

Looking forward to hearing what you cook up, thanks for the challenge
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

no doubt.peace
Old 02-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Here is my flip

http://www.box.net/shared/p981hxu7mr

also up on the myspace now along with a few other new joints www.myspace.com/sincezanne
Old 02-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Here I go

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72544615970ca645/
Old 02-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i listened, and i like both.

imma take some time to decide, nice drops
Old 02-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Both beats sound nice, really close battle, but i vote sinapse cause his drums sound little bit harder, and it has more base. Also i like that sound, i believe it is a vocal that floats around near the end of the beat, dope.

Infinite was also nice, really head nodding beat.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #11
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at first i was thinking sinapse got this, but that change halfway thru infinty's beat had me goin crazy.

gonna come back to this one, peace to both of y'all.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #12
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Dope flip Infinity!

Peace to those coming thru and listening/voting pretty quickly...thanks for the listens.

@ Shogah...no vocals actually, but I agree it sounds a lil like one, its actually just a horn chop time stretched and pitched like crazy, sounds a lil like a wailing vocal i guess

Peace
Old 02-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #13
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My vote goes to Infinity.

Drums & sample flips were nice. Props on that drop!
I like the track Sinapse did, but something seemed a lil off @ times with the beat pattern. Drums were ill though!

Both of ya keep up the good work!

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 02-14-2010 at 03:53 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sinapse took this! luv the allaround sound & grimyness of his beat, + all the sample variations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
but something seemed a lil off @ times with the beat pattern
thats the point, its easy to keep everything ON beat, but stuff like ^this adds some extra life to the beat imo (altho mcees might have a problm with it i guess)

infinitys beat was dope too, drums was wild!! but i think he didnt do thaat much with the sample imo
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

close one, gon have to come back to this