news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it best?
Sinapse 10 43.48%
Infinity 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #31
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

yo this was a crazy battle... lots of variation in both yalls joints thats what im talkin bout man.. Inf joint was on some del type shit, real fresh breaks and drops.. digs init..

Prob the illest Sin joint I heard this far, got them freehand extra gully drums, the ambience is madness and the mix is fat... levels is on point, alot of depth..

2 different styles both real unique and creative.. Vote is Sinapse... joint got me zonin heavily..

respect both yall..
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #32
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

voted infinity, i liked the melody of the flip and the distorted drums.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #33
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

closest battle i been in yet! I can dig it.

big up to Bronze , Plex and Memory Man.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooooo inf tht shit is tuff shit is mad funky nd the switch had me noddin my head in the 1st switch up im familiar wit dem drums i made a beat frm them i spit some bars to it nd it sounded wave

sinapse urs waas hot too but it seemed like the drums were off when i was spittin i cud tell..but the way u chopped it up was real grimey

but my vote goes to inf
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #35
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
sinapse took this! luv the allaround sound & grimyness of his beat, + all the sample variations.

thats the point, its easy to keep everything ON beat, but stuff like ^this adds some extra life to the beat imo (altho mcees might have a problm with it i guess)

infinitys beat was dope too, drums was wild!! but i think he didnt do thaat much with the sample imo
tht doesnt make anysense sun a rap beat HAS to be on beat thts juist the way it is lol cuz u cnt rap to it if its off beat and if u do itll sound gross
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #36
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
tht doesnt make anysense sun a rap beat HAS to be on beat thts juist the way it is lol cuz u cnt rap to it if its off beat and if u do itll sound gross
Nah man, lots of producers like Doom and Madlib sound very similar, not saying I'm as good as them b/c I'm not at all but you are def wrong and clearly have never listened to a Doom record...rapping off beat is wack, but you're young generation doesn't realize that all beats used to sound more live and not perfectly timed...i mean drummers aren't robots like a computer. loose live sounding beats is a preferred style for a lot of people, off beat raps are just plain wack
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #37
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

also I would go so far as to say that if you can't rap to a beat like the one I made you are a lousy emcee lol, not that its some amazing beat but ya'll are making it seem like you can't ride it, i was freestyling to it the whole time i made it
Old 02-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #38
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha anytime we tie, you go up one.lol ,who are these masked voters??? naw im just playing.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #39
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

lol yeah it would be nice to see who votes for who, but Bronze keeps the polls private. I can understand why I guess, kinda cool, makes it a mystery lol
Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #40
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i dont do it on purpose lol i just forget there is that option

and its not really a big deal is it? most people whos opinion matters post there thoughts anyways, just a wu corp beat battle right?
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #41
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

nAH I LISTEN TO ALOT OF DOOM THEY ARE ON BEAT THO IT JUST SOUNDS WEIRD AND AAS IF ITS NOT ND I WAAS SPITTIN WRITTENS TO UR BEAT IM SURE I CUD FREESTYLE TO IT THO HOLD ON LEMME PEEP IT AAGAIN IMIGHT JUST BE WRONG ABT IT
Old 02-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #42
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah well I know you wouldnt vote for yourself but thats dangerous with anybody else. lotta ppl on here with multiple accounts and shit. If I was battling somebody I wasnt familiar with then I would wonder.lol. I remember Lord Zero used to show the poll public so we could bust ppl voting for them self.

truth be told , I voted for myself once on some dumb shit.I was adding up the tallys by reply and then I was like "damn, Im getting skunked" and so I voted for myself at the last minute to check the polls not realizing that I could see the results once we were done.smh.never again.I was honest about it then but everybody knew already.lol

in this case im sure its just ppl dipping in real quick that dont usally post in the audio booth but reecognize our names.idk.its all good to me.

all I wanna do is get my chops up by battling so thats what Im in it for.once this is done Im gonna calll out ppl for battles ol west style.lol
Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #43
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronze feet View Post
i dont do it on purpose lol i just forget there is that option

and its not really a big deal is it? Most people whos opinion matters post there thoughts anyways, just a wu corp beat battle right?
aLSO UNEXPLAINED VOTES SHUDNT COUNT LIKE IN HOFD BCUZ U DNT KNO IF PPL R JUST HATING OVER SUM E-BEEF OR IF THEY R SECONDARIES OR SUM OTHA SHIT
Old 02-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #44
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
aLSO UNEXPLAINED VOTES SHUDNT COUNT LIKE IN HOFD BCUZ U DNT KNO IF PPL R JUST HATING OVER SUM E-BEEF OR IF THEY R SECONDARIES OR SUM OTHA SHIT

naw lil man , its cool.

its all gravy. Me and Sin is peace and everybody in the spb camp is honest. I aint trippin
Old 02-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #45
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

yeah it's all gravy with me, i'm just glad there are lots of votes

i feel you too Killbot, wasn't trying to argue with you. I realize my joints are far from perfect, I'm just saying there are lots of producers that have what people refer to as off beat joints