news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
Since1982
CHICKEN HEAD

Since1982 grasshopper
Default Anybody remember The DSC Wu-Tang Website

I found this website back in 97 or 98 when you had to open wav files and shit to hear tracks and they were just snippets. It had a lot of rare underground wu songs at the time from everybody, Shabazz, Deck, Sunz of Man.... Plus a lot was exclusive i guess because I heard songs like 9th Chamber, 97 Mentality waaaaaaaaaaay before the actual cd dropped. I lived in cali so access to mixtapes wasn't going down like it was on the east. Anyway that website was crazy, made me a bigger wu head. Tracks that stick out .

P.R.I.S.M-
School of the Iron MIC
Wolves in Sheeps Clothing
In the Beginning-Shabazz and Killah Priest
Soldiers of Darkness
Projects Remix(I did not know back then that was released on the euro version of Wu Forever)

If anybody else remembers this shit add on
Since1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I do

Da Saga Continues was the name

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I do

Da Saga Continues was the name
actually it was The Da Saga Continues

eh
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #4
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

i definitely do
Old 02-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
actually it was The Da Saga Continues

eh
Yea, what you said makes a lot more sense

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Yea, what you said makes a lot more sense
it was "The DSC" which is basically "The The Saga Continues"...don't blame me, blame Sean D's punk self
Old 02-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

No I hear ya, I remember thinking about that and how stupid it was.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
No I hear ya, I remember thinking about that and how stupid it was.
Yeah...
Hower's Wu-Fam HQ
One Million Strong
Germs
etc...

were the shit
Old 02-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
Since1982
CHICKEN HEAD

Since1982 grasshopper

my bad on the name
Since1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
Yeah...
Hower's Wu-Fam HQ
One Million Strong
Germs
etc...

were the shit
Word! and you Buddah was their news messenger.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #11
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIRDCAGE View Post
Word! and you Buddah was their news messenger.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
Jah Izrael 7

Jah Izrael 7 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Jah Izrael 7

I used to fuck with The DSC (even though "the" and "da" was essentially the samething)
Jah Izrael 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:12 AM   #13
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk

Remember that too, seand was from irland if i recall right and howser was living in sweden, was about to send him a exclusive interwiev with shabazz that a friend recorded in shabazz flat in the middle 90's. Lost his address though since my hotmail got erased by someone. Didnt they go over to realplayer in the end though?

if someone has those pages they should ask to load them up here in a rememrence thread since it could now been considerd classic forums before wutangcorp. Pioneers on the internet. didnt have it myself at the time.
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Yeah Howser's Killarmy HQ and The DSC were crazy. I worshipped those sites back then. Howser actually helped me out with Wu-Nails address and razor sharp records too.. played a part in getting me wih the group
Old 02-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

boya rodoni
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote