news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #16
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken mastaShiz36 drunken masta

If you guys remember The DSC, then who remembers the U-Wu Newsletter?!? THAT shit was a classic. Just an email with a .txt file attached for everything Wu imaginable at the time.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #17
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Hell yea i remember alll the sites lol i used to contribute as well......lol... I was the one who premiered la tha darkman glory!!! On wu-tangworld.com...

Damn ringz that had to be '97 lol wu-nails was shortlived. That pizzeria next door used to be rockin too!!

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

ANYONE REMEMBER WU-DOO?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

VictorHUGO crouching tigerVictorHUGO crouching tiger

NA fuck that them websites were nuthing compared to the oldschool "5 Elements" website even waaaaaaay backer in the day before those ones u mentioned uptop! big up to bloody fists n the crew! they had lists of rare shyt none of us heard before. i mean "lists" of stuff yall would loooovve to get yall hands on.... who up in here remembers THAT site?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #19
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

I think the the DSC was the first Wutang site I found, also The Wutang Monestary was starting up around that time. I also fucked with 5 elements, I remember Wu-doo but I didnt go there much.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:59 AM   #20
Since1982
CHICKEN HEAD

Since1982 crouching tiger

O SHIT!! Mad props to you P NOID, damn I had no idea that you were apart of that one. There was str8 heat up on there. 5 Elements too, that one was classic.
Since1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:45 AM   #21
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Hello again, I need your help...

http://www.doyourememberthedsc.com/

Peace and Kind Regards
-Sean D.
SeanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:06 AM   #22
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
Hello again, I need your help...

Peace and Kind Regards
-Sean D.
http://web.archive.org/web/199904150...p://TheDSC.com
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #23
gamefacekillah
FRESH FISH

gamefacekillah grasshopper

Hell yeah I remeber the dsc!! That site put me on to nuff exclusive wu shit!!! I remember howser as well..anyone remember heavy.com back then when they had the wu segment? Peace
gamefacekillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #24
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venoms

Could someone upload the song "School of the Iron MIC" which is mentioned on first post. I've never heard of it I guess

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #25
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Awesome thanks Jammin!
Old 08-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #26
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

EDIT --- SITE IS DOWN -- Thanks again for the notes guys... I've just updated:

Peace and Kind Regards
-Sean D.

Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:27 AM   #27
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
it was "The DSC" which is basically "The The Saga Continues"...don't blame me, blame Sean D's punk self
mmm. Again a diss from a webmaster. Why would anyone blame you for it? Didn't I do that? It was my site.

I did it deliberately... and here is why:

1. I originally didn't even have a proper domain, after simplenet shut me for taking up too much bandwidth (oops), I had to setup elsewhere, and everybody was referring to the site as "The DSC".

2. I thought it was funny. a person capable of setting up website like that would've noticed.

3. It was 'The' and 'The one and ONLY DSC' -- there were clones/wannabes remember.

4. We branched out into Hip-Hop and not just Wu-Tang.

There are a lot of rumours and falsehoods rolling around. If you have questions you can ask me personally. Don't believe anyone that had a competing site.

Last edited by SeanD; 01-10-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #28
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are these beefs from the 90's?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #29
Buddah_MAC
FRESH FISH

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
mmm. Again a diss from a webmaster. Why would anyone blame you for it? Didn't I do that? It was my site.

I did it deliberately... and here is why:

1. I originally didn't even have a proper domain, after simplenet shut me for taking up too much bandwidth (oops), I had to setup elsewhere, and everybody was referring to the site as "The DSC".

2. I thought it was funny. a person capable of setting up website like that would've noticed.

3. It was 'The' and 'The one and ONLY DSC' -- there were clones/wannabes remember.

4. We branched out into Hip-Hop and not just Wu-Tang.

There are a lot of rumours and falsehoods rolling around. If you have questions you can ask me personally. Don't believe anyone that had a competing site.
I know, I was there.

But regardless, you're responding to a nearly 6 yr old offhand shot. Just a dig. It's no real beef, I just don't like how you handled shit with the homie Hugz.
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:56 PM   #30
SeanD

SeanD shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
I know, I was there.

But regardless, you're responding to a nearly 6 yr old offhand shot. Just a dig. It's no real beef, I just don't like how you handled shit with the homie Hugz.
Well to be fair I've only just been alerted to someone calling me an 'ass' and a 'punk' on a website publically... as for your Homie... he expected something he didn't deserve, then went around telling stories... what story are you referring to? and bare in mind, I'm looking at these emails right now.