news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #16
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post
feeble-minded chinese women are the weakest in the world

their better off as comfort women imo, cause rap3 is comforting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #17
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

japs are some sick fucks. just search the internet for some nasty stuff and 80% of the time it is from japan.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
maybe was a first timer (im guessing she was new to snorting anything because of how bad she is at snorting).
Lacey, the fuck outta here. You act like you've seen it all dude but you just make it clear to anybody with any clue how clueless you are.

Tell me you could go at least a foot into a line of ANYTHING and still be able to not miss a drop. Get the fuck outta here you fake ass wannabe. Ever hear of lung power? Yeah, it only goes so far retard.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #19
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

hahaha "how bad she is at snorting"

wow.

look at that fucking line.

she missed a spot?

i think she got enough anyway
Old 02-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHAAHAhahahahaaha!!!!! look at you!! HAHAHAHHAhahahh U MAD SON???? No wonder u look about 45 years old at 23!! Stressed much?

Who said anything about "not missing a drop" or not spilling "ANYTHING" Of course your gonna miss alot of it you fucking moron!!

Your a fucking furious pathetic loser. Look at you trying to be some sort of lame vitriloic internet authority on drugs. Getting all furious online at someone elses post.

anyone who snorts (count yourself out of this one) could tell within 5 seconds of that clip that girl has probably never snorted before.

Its fucking obvious she's a novice, she has no idea what shes doing, shes spilling that shit everywhere right from the start and she barely knows how to snort.

Of course non of this is of interest to you, as you only ever post on this site to try to get my attention with furiously angry posts aimed at me. You are in love with me and you are frustrated you are not able to show that love, being that would be homosexual, so you just get angry at my posts, instead.

XXxxKISSSESxxXX

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-19-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #21
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

ok the one who knows most about drugs win this e-beef...ok?

GO!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #22
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAAHAhahahahaaha!!!!! look at you!! HAHAHAHHAhahahh U MAD SON???? No wonder u look about 45 years old at 23!! Stressed much?
haha

i thought she sucked at snorting as well lol. its a big line but she looks like she odnt know nothing.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who fucking competes in a snorting competition anyway? lol

what a fucking waste.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #24
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

i've done K nearly everyday for the past week cuz of tet. prob the best psychedelic drug at the moment cuz acid and DMT are so hard to come by and shroom trips are harder to control and have a good time. never tried PCP

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
haha

i thought she sucked at snorting as well lol. its a big line but she looks like she odnt know nothing.
lol i know its obvious shes new to snorting. no ones saying you can do 10 fucking foot line without spilling though, idk wtf that weirdo is getting all mad about for nothing
Old 02-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #26
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

btw i'd be surprised if that girl wasn't already pretty drunk so that might explain why she sucked at snorting and also contributed to her ODing.
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOOK AT THIS LYING ASS FAGGOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Actually thinking about it, being China, it reminds me of a time we were in this private room in Wuhan doing pills, my friend was asking the dealer for coke, and he kept bringing in this sugary stuff that he was we think claiming to be Coke, but it clearly wasnt. My american friend could speak some chinese but not enough to really understand what he was claiming the substance to be.

I later realised it was probably Ket, as its absolutely huge in mainland China. Its a good job we didnt decide to try any because I dont think any of us at that point had ever tried ketamine or knew about it, so if we'd of snuffed that stuff expecting a Cocaine high, we wouldve flipped the fuck out.

Ket is a crazy drug though. I remember a friend once told me he felt like his body was strectched out like 50 feet long LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
i was in Wuhan in china once though, on a night out with some american buddies, and we ended up smoking these e-pills (or something similiar) through and bong and some straws in some sort of fucking crazy neon brothel. i didnt even know you could smoke pills. anyway these hos set them up for you, crush the pill, and even light it for you. they try to get you as wasted as possible so you fuck them. we had about 8 pills and 8 pints that night but still had the will power not to fuck any of the LOL, which got the chinese pimp pretty p.o'd, I dont agree with paying for sex when you can get it for free.

it was nice however to have really fine-ass chinese hos surround you, pouring your beer and setting up your drugs, while you and the guys get high and chat shit.

was this before or after you were BLACK?!? LOL
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #28
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Er I think u need to read closer

EPIC FAIL
Old 02-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

That was epic fail of humongus proportions but im am truly creeped out that you are saving my posts from months ago for strange reasons like this
Old 02-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
hahahashazhahahashashza!!!!!

Lacey was in a mongolian trap house smoking bleep bloops out tha bong. .

gaaaaawddamn....

now it makes sense.
Lacey is a meth head
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote