news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
brock stfu you fucking loser
You wish you could shut me up

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eden - general term for before the toilz of agriculture
Old 02-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #18
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

he reminds me of a student reading their essay in front of the class
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This just proves that chicks flock to money. If he was Jermaine from around the way, he wouldn't be gettin it in like that. "Regular" women get dick offered to them every 10 minutes but we turn it down b/c of the packaging around it. "Regular" guys gotta work for it (for the most part-not all but most).

My house was robbed and the detective was asking me questions and he said u live here and I said yes with my children. And he said and do u have a husband/boyfriend? I said just me and my children r here. He said no that was for my own personal information.

Ok how u doin? Ha. See dick being offered.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
women get dick offered to them every 10 minutes but we turn it down b/c of the packaging around it.
You mean like this?

What sort of Dick packaging do u prefer?
Old 02-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL ur a hot mess!!!!!

How he looks is the packaging I'm talking about. But I love that.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #22
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Everyone in the world is a hypocrite and jealous if they think if they had his money and were in his position that he wouldnt use it to get pusseh at every availible opportunity

the monongomy idea is a stupid christian ideal anyway. back in times of eden and shrooms people slept around all the time.

FREE LOVE BABY!!
rofl @ ur sig
Old 02-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #23
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

its the media hacks that make a living of this shit that piss me off
Old 02-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

True. Who cares who Tiger is having sex with. That's his wife issue.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Seriously i'm confused why they are treating this man like he's a murderer. I dont think the media coverage wouldve been any higher or morbid if he had killed all those woman.

Tiger is making shit a whole lot worse by acting like such a pussy about it. I have no sympathy.

But theyre treating him like OJ. Possibly worse.

Because he had sex with a few white woman. Thats the real CRUX of the matter hyaar, theres all these racists (especially in Golf and Media) who its been killing to see a rich as FOCK black man fuck all their white woman like that. I bet it kills them to watch.

Theres nothing that angers a racist more than to see interracial relations. I've seen docs about it.

Like I said though, Tigers a pussy. Excuse duh pun.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he should have ran away when the women offered him the twat.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
he should have ran away when the women offered him the twat.
True. But some men don't have the sense to do that.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #28
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Why does he have to defend his god given right to fuck whoever he wants?
Old 02-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #29
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't give a shit who tiger fucks, but he has a responsibility to his sponsors to maintain an image, and he fucked it up.

I'm sick of this fucking story, and the media coverage is annoying as fuck.

But TIger made a deal with the media, and the media made Tiger rich, so he can't really complain about it now.

He's a fucking dork anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #30
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Even though this is on tv every other minute I still dont know whats going on or how he got caught or whatever because i dont give a fuck who or how many girls he fucked. I dont see why everyone cares either

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote