news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Plan-B - The Defamation of Strickland Banks?

Man am I lookin forward to this album. I dont care what people say, dude got skills.

i dunno if this track will be on his new album but its a good song, shows his story telling/describing skills

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked his old style more... his first album was pretty good, but he released a mixtape (it came free with an issue of Hip-Hop Connection) around the same time as the first album dropped called 'It's Time 4 Plan B' and the whole mixtape is dope as fuck! Totally ill.

Now I listen to the shit he's doing now and I cant believe its the same guy!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

yeah i got that mixtape, its nice, deffinitley some sick stuff on there. I was the same as you at 1st, i hated the pair of the 1st two songs cos they weren't his usual style, just rhyming how he does but they've grown on me a hell of a lot. hoping theres more stuff like Suzanne on his new album

im actually not sure if its leaked, i googled it to check the spelling of the album name & a few links came up so im not sure if its leaked

Aka. Living Proof
Old 03-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

yeah im not feelin his new stuff at all! i highly doubt that suzanne tune is gonna be on the new album its mad old, its off the paint it blacker mixtape
Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 AM   #5
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

i dont htink his new album will be as hard as his 1st but i hope im not disapointed. im off to go see him april 15th in Manchester. cant wait!

Aka. Living Proof