news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Big sucker punch thrown in women's college basketball game?

This is a big topic this week. This pasty player on Texas Tech flung the Baylor player some, and then Rupaul retaliated with a super punch to Casper. Apparently the he-she who threw the punch is like 7 foot 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 03-05-2010 at 02:51 AM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

that bitch is huge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 AM   #3
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Own3d!!!!! She's actually 6 foot 8.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i never see what the big deal is when one punch is thrown in a sporting event. watch a hockey game, there are better fights every single night in almost every game. this is just one that happened to happen tuesday night. certainly not the best fight ever, but 100 times better than some dyke throwing one sucker punch that didn't do anything.

Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, but it's different cause fights are allowed in hockey to try to lure people to watch it. If they made fights illegal in hockey, they would have even less fans.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i never see what the big deal is when one punch is thrown in a sporting event. watch a hockey game, there are better fights every single night in almost every game. this is just one that happened to happen tuesday night. certainly not the best fight ever, but 100 times better than some dyke throwing one sucker punch that didn't do anything.

Hockey fights usually suck ass. It's hard to land good shots when you're sliding around on fucking ice, and have one hand on your opponents hockey jersey, Then you have the pads and the helmet as well. Hockey fights are rarely better than any other kind of fight imo. Football, and Jeff Gordon fights don't count, cuz the wear facial protection. Unless they're helmets come off first.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

...and then u have this

11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

hoecky fights are the shit, but i think that game is better without the fights, evident in olympic hockey, and that baylor girl is supposed to be really good
Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
...and then u have this

yeah that was fucking funny...

Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

Is that tall man going to win it tonight for Baylor?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck a silly armslap, the bitch should've done a karate kick like this guy..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote