news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
wurican36

wurican36 grasshopper
Default Wu-Tang vs. OKC Thunder

I wrote a blog comparing the Wu-Tang Clan to the 9 man rotation of the OKC Thunder.

http://nowthatsthunderbasketball.wor...s-okc-thunder/
Old 11-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
Nasty Nash

Nasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkey

I agree on most of the comparisons, especially the masta killa and odb. I disagree about westbrook/RZA. RZA was a huge facilitator that "passed" to almost all of the clan. With Westbrook, he would not pass in critical moments and was often called out for this as well. RZA was hailed as the abbot of the clan, as the one who guides, not leads, the clan. Westbrook never really acted as an abbot or leader. Although KD may seem like the abbot or leader, I believe there is no true leader on OKC. It's because they are so young and work well together they really don't need an abbot or leader to bring them all together, like how Duncan or Nash can be considered as RZA. Still, some nice comparisons.

Nasty Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #3
wurican36

wurican36 grasshopper

Thunder Your Butts Off!!!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cUQKDz5nK9M

These guys used to work for the Thunder, but got fired after the release of this video. Kind of funny though. The love for Wu in Oklahoma is strong. Can we please get a show here?????
Old 04-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

85 %er?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

Kevin Durant = GZA
James Harden = Ghostface Killah
Serge Ibaka = Raekwon
Kendrick Perkins = Method Man
Russell Westbrook = ODB
Derek Fisher = Inspectah Deck
Thabo Sefolosha = Masta Killa
Nick Collison = U-God
Scott Brooks = RZA
daffy duck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

James Harden looks homeless

check two is offline   Reply With Quote