news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #31
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Humans built the sydney opera house right? engineered it?

So logically something must have engineered us, we just have never seen it, but it does not mean it's not there.

Can you see bacteria? NO. It's still there though.
But we didn't put the resources on earth, we just moved them around a bit. We didn't make anything. We're no different then the wind blowing sand into ultimately random patterns. They're temporary and irrelevant.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #32
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger

God = Love.

close thread.

peace be with you !
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #33
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Original Connecticutatic Jewish Man is God.

Anoint this dick, heathens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #34
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

God is the source of all life and creation as we do and don't know it.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:11 AM   #35
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
(explain to me why), that's not logical at all. What it is, is a logical fallacy. Such a familiar, baseless argument you have chosen also. I appreciate you choosing an australian example though, so i could understand your rock solid and highly complex viewpoint,you can see bacteria. A better example would have been oxygen gas or something of that nature, but it still wouldn't have strengthened your weak arguement.
A building for example has a network of cables all feeding electricity to and from different parts of the building, they have computer networks that send data back and forth, they are structuarly engineered to fight and withstand the elements, they are a creation

The same as us, we have cables (nerves) that carry electrical signals, we have neurons that carry data,we have an immune system to combat illness, we are engineered just like the empire state was.

The golden gate bridge did not appear out of nowhere, it was painstakingly engineered and designed, just like we are thats my "arguement" nothing more nothing less.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #36
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #37
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

ahahaha

You should be funny more often Sunny, it will soften your image as a militant NOI Leader, to a more lovable freedom fighter.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #38
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you must be new
Old 03-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #39
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

How about we all take a year to focus on asking the Creator what it is?
How about an international - We Demand answers prayer day....

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #40
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

its simple... GOD is everything. Period... he is the All in All no beginning or ending he just is and he is ALL.. We are the physical expression of God.. GOD is US
DiGitalChamberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #41
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
what does God mean to you?
how would you explain what God is?
An omnipotent, omnipresent, inescapable, supernatural being who can cut through space time, existed before the spatio-temporal realm(universe) and is unstoppable.

What he isn't
-The universe
-A warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach
-Your perception
-Subjective
-You

Any further explanation, just let me know...
Old 03-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you seem so sure of all of this - have you not had many conversations about these things ?
Old 03-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #43
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you seem so sure of all of this - have you not had many conversations about these things ?
Plenty... Mostly with rationalistic philosophical types.
Many of whom believe in corn ball generalizations and vague metaphysical statements they have no data to actually back.

Of course, the question was how do you define God?
Not "What is God?"
My definition of God is based around the God I've always been exposed to.
If however someone who worships say... Xenu or some Shinto deity was to talk about God, I imagine their definition would be different.

In the end, it's a question of who is correct.
Objective truth is non-negotiable.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #44
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Default Plenty... Mostly with rationalistic philosophical types. Many of whom believe in corn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Of course, the question was how do you define God?
Not "What is God?"

Peace
Old 03-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #45
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Peace
Definitions hinge on socially accepted and common understandings, I guess I could have worded that better?

What is God objectively and how you define God individually may very, that's my point...

Last edited by Rollo; 03-19-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote