news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-02-2005, 04:47 PM   #31
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Re: Big L batteled RZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
Buy the wutang anthropology cd. it has classic freestyles and the rza is easily one the sickest on the freestyle disc. him and ghost straight murder shit. the rza really shocked me because rza hasnt really been on point but on this disc u will see y rza gets so much respect in the clan
Nigga are u new to wu? Most of that shit was written wtf u talking about? ESPECIALLY ghostface most of his shit is written or stolen from other songs he did.

Wade... the wu anthology is a 2 disc cd i have it
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:13 PM   #32
XxdezXx

XxdezXx grasshopper

Rza he's not that good at freestyle he's more of a knowledge type but you get meth in there or ghost or Gza vs Big L and i would have to with them cause meth can split lines that are funny as shit then make ya look stupid and ghost got that crazy shit thats makes ya Shut the fuck while Gza will just level ya puzzeled like Um..... Wtf
XxdezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:15 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
Nigga are u new to wu? Most of that shit was written wtf u talking about? ESPECIALLY ghostface most of his shit is written or stolen from other songs he did.

i had it on my computer, i was referering to him saying "anthropology"
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:31 PM   #34
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the best Wu battle rappers would be

Method
Deck
ODB
Cappa
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #35
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

cappadonna got shitted on by breeze eva flowin in the same blaze battle Rza lost in.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:41 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only cat in wu who has credentials and a history of battling is gza

period

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #37
Antibody
Formerly Arsehole

Antibody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminal
I love RZA, but like alot of you said, L would kill him on a BATTLE. Now GZA going against Big L, that would of bein some shit right there.
I read in an interview GZA said he doesn't really like freestyle, and he prefers written lyrics, but I've heard the freestyle with Masta Killa on the Wu-Tang Collective and that was ill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer
Rza can still spit some crazy battle shit actually....Big L is crazy dont get me wrong.....but dont sleep on Rza....check out Lab Drunk on In Stereo...that aint "knowledge" rap....
"MCing to me is easier than breathing,
and making beats to me is easier than being" - love that line. great track.

Anyone hear that freestyle RZA did with Rahzel beatboxing? It was cool and all, but RZA messed up a few lines, didn't strike me as a great freestyle.
On Bob N' I from BOAP, RZA says "that's what you call a B-boy freestyle mutha fuckers." If it was a b-boy freestyle then that's ill, but it sounded sorta to perfect to be a freestyle.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:41 PM   #38
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
crisp talked about it and said that Rza got served.
I HOPE U KNO THAT RZA GOT SERVED PLENTY OF TIMES

EYEDEA STR OFF THE DOME MUREDERED RZA

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #39
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
the only cat in wu who has credentials and a history of battling is gza

period

Yup.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #40
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

i hope yall niggas kno that BIG L ISNT A" FREESTYLER"

HE IS A PRE MEDITATED BATTLE RAPPER

JUST LIKE CANIBUS

THEY DONT SPIT FREES THEY SPIT WRITTENS

THEY WERE THE BEST AT THAT

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:30 PM   #41
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphop101
most mcs in the wu are not freestyle mcs
meth can freestyle....well actually prolly could battle better than anyone in the clan behind that im think ghost then gza, INS etc.

but i bet meth could battle
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:42 PM   #42
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

Ur Strupid ^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Old 10-02-2005, 08:57 PM   #43
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

nah man GZA be writin tight rhymes and shit but hes not the best freestyler and his flow isnt up there with Meth and ghost
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 12:26 AM   #44
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz

What the hell are you talking about? They take there freestyles and stick it on a track, fool.
JasonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:50 AM   #45
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Create
i hope yall niggas kno that BIG L ISNT A" FREESTYLER"

HE IS A PRE MEDITATED BATTLE RAPPER

JUST LIKE CANIBUS

THEY DONT SPIT FREES THEY SPIT WRITTENS