news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-03-2005, 12:24 PM   #61
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

fucking shit, just go to the freaking official video thread and check for GZA's rap city FREESTYLE.
________
Lincoln Continental Mark Iii Picture

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 12:38 PM   #62
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Big L batteled RZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
yo wtf? If you know anythin about GZA you should know that one thing he NEVER, i repeat NEVER does is freestyle. You never heard him on radio shows and shit refusin to do it when the DJ asks him to rhyme over a beat? He alwasy just says "nah, i dont do that"

So all you guys who are sayin shit like "GZA is the only one who has battle credentials" you need to check yourself.
DUDE,im speaking facts,not shit some of you cats read online,gza used to battle cats off the street in the block before he became a world known wutang general...so i know what im talking about

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:18 PM   #63
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
DUDE,im speaking facts,not shit some of you cats read online,gza used to battle cats off the street in the block before he became a world known wutang general...so i know what im talking about
this is all true. you and mixtape mutt the only ones acting like they know what time it is. GZA even talks about it in songs like Auto Bio and Unstoppable Threats.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:55 PM   #64
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I aint gonna front, I always respected the Genius, but he never been my favorite clansman (lyrically), so Ive never been to up on him as say you would be, as youve got him in your Sig n all that. But im just going offa what i heard GZA say on radio and shit like that, but ill take your word for that shit. mixtape mutt knowledge-god, peace bro
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #65
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
^^^change your name to Rock hudson.......cuz your a faggot.....nah j/p had to say it....

but hey we are debating sumthing we cant prove here.......we dont know if L used writtens....no matter what you say we dont know........and no matter what i say we wont know........

But i still strongly believe........he freestyled just about all of it.......
acvtually it has been proven

BECUASE ITS TRUE

BIG L ISNT A FREESTYLER

ALKOT OF RAPPERS DO THIS AND HE PIONEERED THIS STRYLE

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #66
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
fucking shit, just go to the freaking official video thread and check for GZA's rap city FREESTYLE.
i have that freestyle video and all he did was spit verses from LOTLS.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:01 PM   #67
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

What the fuck are you people saying? They recycle after a freestyle. Nearly every rapper recycles their freestyle. Not vice versa.
JasonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:10 PM   #68
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

Worng

Check For Swann Wrekconize Eyedea Saguu Wordowrith

And Many Others

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #69
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Big L wrote his lines and memorized them, but the cat battled too, he was a freestyler. And yea he did murder RZA in the little battle they had

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:44 AM   #70
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

yeah but alota you cats on here are makin it sound like big L didnt freestyle at all.........ya'll are tryna say all his stuff is written..........just like create said it's proven he wrote some.........and it's proven he got it off the top of his head

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:09 AM   #71
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im sure L freestyled his shit,this wasnt a battle that was planned for,it took place right there and there at that moment at impulse..

some cats is on rza's dick so hard they dont wanna accept another man ripped him in a battle..im a big rza fan too but facts are facts

life goes on lol

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:14 AM   #72
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

yeah....rza cannot freestyle nearly as well as L... but he brings the knowledge..... i believe that rza got jacked.... but..... rza had a dope freestyle on rap city...lol

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:15 AM   #73
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

god damn...

i don't even know what to say in this thread...

Big L is harder on a mic then rza....Rza harder on a keyboard then L...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:41 AM   #74
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ word up

I seen Rza do some freestylin on his own and shit in a car (some documtry), just kicking knowledge raps tho, no battle raps. I mean he was properly freestylin, like thinkin of the shit as hes going, nothing was pre written, and then he was writing some of it in his notepad
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:45 AM   #75
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

ok ....

doesnt mean he didnt pre meditated

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote: