news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-04-2005, 02:28 PM   #76
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Big L batteled RZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
some cats is on rza's dick so hard they dont wanna accept another man ripped him in a battle..im a big rza fan too but facts are facts

life goes on lol
man that's why i'm straight up disgusted of this crap at wutangcorp man, for real

niggas tryin to justify it by talkin about "well he brings knowledge" this ain't talking about a knowledge contest, it's about a battle

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 02:45 PM   #77
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I hear u but a the end of the day battle raps are all good in front of a crowd and shit, but theyre shallow. Id prefer knowledge written raps ahead of some "battle raps" anyway, or even just some tightly written lyrics. Big L is still a better rapper tho, not just in "freestyle" - whatever the fuck that is nowadays.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:02 PM   #78
Wu-Tang 9
Shaolin Warrior

Wu-Tang 9 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Wu-Tang 9

yea i have a feeling that L kicked his ass on the freestyling tip. thats bad when u try to battle L. Not a good idea RZA
Old 10-04-2005, 04:19 PM   #79
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
^^ I hear u but a the end of the day battle raps are all good in front of a crowd and shit, but theyre shallow. Id prefer knowledge written raps ahead of some "battle raps" anyway, or even just some tightly written lyrics. Big L is still a better rapper tho, not just in "freestyle" - whatever the fuck that is nowadays.
battle rapping is one of the many skills a complete emcee needs.
________
Brat

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:32 PM   #80
FATALGHOST

FATALGHOST grasshopper

Knowledeg Over Street.always In My Eyes.but The Hood Think So.i Hate Ignorant Mcs.
FATALGHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:33 PM   #81
FATALGHOST

FATALGHOST grasshopper

I Wonder How Many Young Heads That Freestyle Really Freestyle
FATALGHOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #82
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

i think if this really happend, Big L would have killed RZA. IMO Big L is the greatest freestyler theres ever been.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:51 PM   #83
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Create
i hope yall niggas kno that BIG L ISNT A" FREESTYLER"

HE IS A PRE MEDITATED BATTLE RAPPER

JUST LIKE CANIBUS

THEY DONT SPIT FREES THEY SPIT WRITTENS

THEY WERE THE BEST AT THAT
LOL.. 'pre meditated battle rapper' word.. thats on the money right there.. i mean, its natural to mix written shit here n there but to just spit like verses in them are crazy bitchy haha Bahamadia can probably destroy Canibus straight off the dome..
on the subject, i dont know if it happened but RZA CAN FREESTYLE, just not that good at it..

Dirty would murder anyone in freestylin cuz he got so many ways he can come at you.. its like what it is.. his style is 'free'..
Old 10-04-2005, 08:55 PM   #84
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
^^ word up

I seen Rza do some freestylin on his own and shit in a car (some documtry), just kicking knowledge raps tho, no battle raps. I mean he was properly freestylin, like thinkin of the shit as hes going, nothing was pre written, and then he was writing some of it in his notepad
wut is this documentary u speak of?
Old 10-04-2005, 09:21 PM   #85
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
i think if this really happend, Big L would have killed RZA. IMO Big L is the greatest freestyler theres ever been.
it did happen..the best people to ask about this would be the beggaz,hopefully one of em will enter this thread and validate that..ill see if i can make that happen

peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:42 PM   #86
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

huh ^^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:14 PM   #87
redemption
Veteran Member

redemption grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to redemption

Old.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:54 AM   #88
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer
wut is this documentary u speak of?
if i remeber it right, some cat i know was playin this RZA tourin in Europe film, RZA was in a taxi in Paris or somethin just messin aroung in front of the camera spittin knowledge, writtin rhymes
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:57 AM   #89
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

^ I think you talkin' about "The World According to Rza" documentary, that was shown on MTV. I had it on VHS ....It was showin' Rza travellin' around Europe, as he put together the CD.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:35 AM   #90
aztekmonk

aztekmonk grasshopper

yo am kind of in the dark about this shit rza with L yo,but i doubt L would kill the abbot yo Rza has done the knowledge n he still street smart to word.
aztekmonk is offline   Reply With Quote