news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation t.i. working with the police makes his old shit tough to listen to!!!!!!!!

^^^ t.i. is a puppet for this, i lost all respect for the nigga as a man after seeing this video... this is proof he is assisting authorities and working with the police!!!!!!! its crazy, theres video evidence of this nigga promoting snitching and niggas dont wanna speak on it!!!!!!!!!!

before you start hating out the woodwork, understand i was previously a fan of t.i. since the days of "im serious"... i think t.i. is a talented emcee, a strong songwriter with a solid catalog.. i threw on trap muzik the other day... my favorite t.i. album, i was vibin out, then one of my favorite tracks off the album came on...

"doin my job"

yall see the change in character!?!?!! hes speaking for street niggas on this track, when it came out, i felt it, but this time i had to shake my head!!!!!!!!!! street niggas dont deal with police, street niggas evade police, when street niggas get caught up, they accept their mistakes and deal with themself the best they can!!!! no such thing as a halfway crook, you gangsta till the cuffs click, now youre just an entertainer!!!!!! this is why the streets are out of order, niggas doing dirt are ratting each other out!!!!!!!!!! "im just doin my job"

t.i. had the ears of street niggas from all different coasts... but street niggas dont get caught up and do whatever they can to save their own ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 spoke on it.. sonned TIP with one verse, t.i. didnt think of answering back because he knows every emcee going against him got a full clip of snitch rhymes ready for him!!!!!!!!

cause a riot in the yard, make a mess in the mess hall
I got just blew trial and I ain't got nothin' left
Whats todays mathematics? shit ain't addin' up
Get knocked with 10 machine guns only get 12 months
Ooooh weee, don't talk to me, you talk to him, you talkin' to them
I got the best lawyers money can buy
They said they would've got me 10, or maybe 9
I said "How do you explain how homey breeeze?"
They said keep ya mouth shut or you eatin' the cheese

SONNED... no response...

50 spoke up on it, cuz a lot of these other niggas are pussy... including t.i. entourage, i wouldnt wanna be around a nigga thatll throw his homies he doing crime with under the bus!!!!!!!

be a street nigga, but if you get caught, work with the police, thats the message he putting out there, im not with it!!!!!!!!

t.i. is rick ross status, i just heard sons new single and hes talking about the lack of real niggas in the game... son did less than a year for buying an armory as a repeat felon... no kidding theres a lack of real niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you think!?!?!?!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

As long as he doesn't make another song like whatever you like I don't care.

But if he's indeed snitching, I hope they make him lose his accent.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word on that track you posted thats a perfect example of how it can ruin his old music no matter what you say about rapper being fake when you ACTUALLY SEE them doing that police video its just smh no man with any respect canenjoy them lyrics anymore you cant say shit like "i dont care what they are like in real life i like their music" -then your a bitch

and what about shit like

"Seven time felon, what i care about a case man?" (a whole fucking lot, apparently)

or

"I'm tryna keep it professional
Cause all this tongue rastling.
finna have me snappin, i'm tellin you."

or

"But why the rubber band?
It representin the struggle man.
My folk gon trap
until they come up wit another plan"

smh.

and thats all from one song
Old 03-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if hes snitching?!!?! dog... the first video is PROOF hes snitching, what else do you need to see?!?!!? hes telling niggas to go to the police... what is that!?!!!?!?!! no one can force you to do anything as a man, you make your own choices, t.i. sold his soul for freedom!!!!! they got him by the balls, they can force the nigga to do a few more PSA's just to mock him!!!!!!!!!!!

i know some of you will say "i dont care if hes snitching as long as the music is hot"...

yall are the same lames giving rick ross a pass for his fantasy rhymes!!!!!!!!!

CB4... rent it, watch it.. "doin my job" was a real ass song... after recent events, its lost its luster!!!!!

t.i. gonna be step dancing around this the rest of his career!!!!!!!!!!

at least tip is a good nickname!!!!!!!! magnum t.i.!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^this isn't gonna hurt his career...most people don't give a fuck about shit like that....if the music is good who cares.

you're really upset about this....youd be heartbroken if you could actually meet some of these rappers and roll with them lol

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
most people don't give a fuck about shit like that....
yea they do
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
^^this isn't gonna hurt his career...most people don't give a fuck about shit like that....if the music is good who cares.

you're really upset about this....youd be heartbroken if you could actually meet some of these rappers and roll with them lol
look everyone... snapple wanted to let yall know hes a toy!!!!!!!!!!

you dont understand street music, where you stand, its just rhymes over beats, nothing but entertainment!!!!!!!

t.i. is a huge success, thats really from the hood... niggas that overcome their environment are the embodiment of hope!!!!!!!!!! cats from the hood idolize these niggas, whether you wanna accept it or not!!!!!!!!!!

when t.i. made tracks like "doin my job"... the hood was really listening!!!!!!!!!

youre right though, niggas probably wont care a whole lot about t.i. being a snitch, thats where we are with it in 2010!!!!!!!!

you got C.O.s dropping gangsta rap to commerical success... C.O.'s are the niggas barking at you telling you to strip... rick ross was once telling his target audience to strip!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas will give a pass to just about anything these days... snitching is at an all time high, and the moral fiber of the world is at an all time low!!!!!

the gangsta/bitch duality is running rampant... if you got the heart for a life of crime, you better have the heart for a life of time!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^lol youre funny....you dont know anything about me, my old streets, or what i've done involving hiphop so chill out.

all that philisophical shit you can save it for somebody else lol cause youre not saying nothing new 2 me at all.

btw rick ross makes giant records reguardless.

Realness
Old 03-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
angry!
Banned

you cant spell regardless... you dont know shit bruh!!!!!!!!

what have you done other than give fraudulent rap niggas a pass?!?!?!!

thats all i have to judge you by!!!!!!

reguardless... hahahaha nigga you spell check off a speedstick!!!!!!!!!!!

rick ross is the nigga telling you to drop your draws in the clink... you probably felt good buying his album!!!!!

i dont accept a lie with a smile like a god damned toy... youre just a casual fan!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #10
snapple
i think i'm high

^^have you heard the production ross has? ross is one of the few cats from the south who can really spit.

everybody knows i rap DJ and dance. yea i'm a causual fan. but ive gotten paid and other benefits for DJing and dancing so whatever. it's not my proffession right now but that doesnt mean i dont have the option.

what seperates you from being a casual fan? is ti or rick ross taking food off your plate? you in "the industry?"

and i excuse my spelling, you know what i'm saying anyway funnyguy....

lol you a cornball

Realness
Old 03-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ross is one of the few cats from the south who can really spit.
Just stop posting. immediately. your an ignorant motherfucker.

you only come on this site to complain about shit anyway. take your whinging ass somewhere else.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #12
snapple
i think i'm high

^^ you sound like one of angry's hoes LOL...lacey 2 the rescue!

Realness
Old 03-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
angry!
Banned

Quote:
^^have you heard the production ross has? ross is one of the few cats from the south who can really spit.

everybody knows i rap DJ and dance. yea i'm a causual fan. but ive gotten paid and other benefits for DJing and dancing so whatever. it's not my proffession right now but that doesnt mean i dont have the option.

what seperates you from being a casual fan? is ti or rick ross taking food off your plate? you in "the industry?"

and i excuse my spelling, you know what i'm saying anyway funnyguy....

lol you a cornball
youre a dancer.. you lost the right to call anyone a corn ball when you started dancing for a paycheck!!!!!!!!

and rick ross is the epitome of average, thats why you had to ask me if ive heard the production he rhymes over!!!!!

he gets bailed out by beats and dick beaters like yourself!!!!!!!!!!

theres a a science to whether or not a nigga can spit, it isnt opinion based!!!!!

ross cant write hooks (its why he got features all over the place)
monotonous delivery
repetitive cadence
content is entirely fictional
no versatility

add that to the fact his music is MEANINGLESS... not one iota of truth over the course of 3 albums!!!!!!!!! so now tell me bird brain... what makes rick ross a good emcee?!!?!!?

i dont know im arguing with this nigga, hes a dancer that defends snitches and supports fraudulence!!!!!!!!!!!

t.i. can spit, and i said that in my initial post, but i cant ride with the nigga!!!!!! ross... is the real life MC gusto, rent it and watch it with your man over the weekend snapple!!!!!!!!

cats actually defend niggas like rick ross in 2010... SMH... you proably love the guy fuckin your moms too!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 03-09-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #14
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

angrys points are all valid ones. used to be that you had to at least be somewhat about your mc persona. i mean, you could bullshit and tell stories, but you couldnt front as hard as these cats do now-a-days without somebody pullin your hoe card.

and......im the guy fuckin his momma. i dont know if he loves me, but he makes me lunch from time to time. after i put moms to sleep.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #15
snapple
i think i'm high

i understand what your point is angry. i did from the beginning. but my initial point is who gives a fuck. you think people watching WWE don't know the shit is scripted? come on bro, it's entertainment.

im not saying ross is a great MC. all i said was dude can spit. hes made good records. you can say its because of this or because of that, but hes still got some good records.

yea its lame how hes an imposter and all that. look all im saying is i recognize good music. hes made some good records, plenty of wack ones 2, but all that personal real life shit is irrelivent 2 me.

i know you gonna come with some shit like "yo but a real street nigga" and we could go back and forth all day. and the only reason ross gets more credit then deserved because there is a miniority of cats who can spit from the south. ross can ride a beat nice thats about it. you trying to make me sound like im saying hes a GOAT or something. dont get it twisted.

like for real fuck all that shit....what you giving gucci man and wayne and all these dudes props cause they doing a bid? come on if you really worrying about all that i dont know what 2 tell you man....

Realness