0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,216
Rep Power: 102
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

hahahaa thet got this nigga doing crime stoppers commercials lol

they fucked this niggas whiole shite up
__________________
We do it for the people.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #17
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill
 
Tommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: England
Age: 23
Posts: 706
Rep Power: 0
Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey
Default

I know what you mean about making his old shit tough to listen to; everytime you hear him talking some shit on one of his older tracks you're always just gonna be reminding yourself if he was really that real anyway. I'm the same with Rick Ross, he may have some catchy music and all, but it's hard to take in some of the stuff he's saying about drugs and crime when you know he used to be a prison guard or whatever lmfao.

If rappers are making shit up for entertainment value or for storytelling purposes I don't have a problem with it if they never actually did any of those things, but don't front as if you're some criminal-minded street gangsta when you know full well you're not.

Btw, can somebody just clear up what T.I. is actually snitching on because I can't watch the video atm. Thanks.
__________________
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
i understand what your point is angry. i did from the beginning. but my initial point is who gives a fuck. you think people watching WWE don't know the shit is scripted? come on bro, it's entertainment.

im not saying ross is a great MC. all i said was dude can spit. hes made good records. you can say its because of this or because of that, but hes still got some good records.

yea its lame how hes an imposter and all that. look all im saying is i recognize good music. hes made some good records, plenty of wack ones 2, but all that personal real life shit is irrelivent 2 me.

i know you gonna come with some shit like "yo but a real street nigga" and we could go back and forth all day. and the only reason ross gets more credit then deserved because there is a miniority of cats who can spit from the south. ross can ride a beat nice thats about it. you trying to make me sound like im saying hes a GOAT or something. dont get it twisted.

like for real fuck all that shit....what you giving gucci man and wayne and all these dudes props cause they doing a bid? come on if you really worrying about all that i dont know what 2 tell you man....
you see through it, cool..

from your perspective its just rap...

but these niggas pumping poison for profit when theyre scared to face the consequence of their own actions!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.i.'s actions are a complete 180 from what the nigga been preaching on records his entire CAREER!!!!!!!

i actually know real life people that buy into this shit son, 8 kids just got clapped at a wacka flocka concert, wacka flocka is softer mashed potatos and these kids too stupid to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

its always been a handful of real niggas in the game, but these young cats got no sense of self governing, theyll let just about anything slide and dont know shit about accountability!!!!!!!

niggas i grew up listening to actually put me on to shit...

krs one, rakim, public enemy, brand nubian, gangstarr...

kids today been getting lied to for so long, they start accepting it!!!!!!!!

rick ross is a mockery of hip hop, that nigga is a identity crisis on wax!!!!!!!! a walking lie mamas boy C.O. can rap about coke to commerical success in 2010!!!!!!!!!

and i respect any nigga that faces his mistakes and takes his time like a man!!!!!!! but ill never respect a nigga that gets caught up and starts snitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #19
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Btw, can somebody just clear up what T.I. is actually snitching on because I can't watch the video atm. Thanks.
basically all of t.i.'s music stresses the importance of being a real nigga, nigga makes d-boy music, d-boys dont help the police!!!!!!!!

tip is telling niggas to go to tipoff and assist the police in the video posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! niggas in bankhead dont fuck with 5-0, period!!!!!!!!!!!

jay-z sold some crack, he raps like he was the biggest connect in NY!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fine!!!!!!!!

ross drove his moms mercedes, packed handcuffs, made men strip, checked assholes, escorted niggas that hated him, ate big macs, and raps like an international drug lord!!!!!!!!!!!! i find his delusion entertaining but the nigga is garbage and everything wrong with the game right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 03-09-2010 at 04:31 PM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican
 
Dr Zayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 1,063
Rep Power: 11
Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta
Default

The image of Hip-Hop you seem to have has always been a fantasy. Truly talented people aren't likely to be out there doing shit - they're the Nas' who'll watch it from their project windows and write about it. I'd go as far as saying that 99% of the thug shit rappers spit on records are lies. 2Pac was a fucking drama student before he started rapping - being a super thug for 2 years is what killed him.

T.I. isn't a gangster, he's just an idiot who had delusions of grandeur. Neither is Lil' Wayne, who's been making rap (and therefore legitimate money) since he was 11 years old. Even your heroes KRS, P.E. & Gangstarr are liars in the end. KRS is merely insane but Flav has been a crackhead for god knows how long since making She Watch Channel Zero and Guru is the most suspect dude in rap at the moment. Even Wu-Tang were nothing but a bunch of low-level dustheads before they made millions. OB4CL was a wildly exaggerated account of their lives, obviously.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's all entertainment. Hip-Hop requires a suspension of disbelief to a large extent. None of these rappers are hardcore or they'd be in jail. Treat it like you treat Scarface. The really good gangster rap that draws you in is like a movie.

Oh and T.I. isn't snitching. He did community service videos as part of his plea bargain - he's just telling people not to leave crime unreported. Obviously it clashes with his persona but that's why he changed it on his last album.
__________________
Music labeler.
last.fm
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #21
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
The image of Hip-Hop you seem to have has always been a fantasy. Truly talented people aren't likely to be out there doing shit - they're the Nas' who'll watch it from their project windows and write about it. I'd go as far as saying that 99% of the thug shit rappers spit on records are lies. 2Pac was a fucking drama student before he started rapping - being a super thug for 2 years is what killed him.

T.I. isn't a gangster, he's just an idiot who had delusions of grandeur. Neither is Lil' Wayne, who's been making rap (and therefore legitimate money) since he was 11 years old. Even your heroes KRS, P.E. & Gangstarr are liars in the end. KRS is merely insane but Flav has been a crackhead for god knows how long since making She Watch Channel Zero and Guru is the most suspect dude in rap at the moment. Even Wu-Tang were nothing but a bunch of low-level dustheads before they made millions. OB4CL was a wildly exaggerated account of their lives, obviously.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's all entertainment. Hip-Hop requires a suspension of disbelief to a large extent. None of these rappers are hardcore or they'd be in jail. Treat it like you treat Scarface. The really good gangster rap that draws you in is like a movie.

Oh and T.I. isn't snitching. He did community service videos as part of his plea bargain - he's just telling people not to leave crime unreported. Obviously it clashes with his persona but that's why he changed it on his last album.
i dont expect any multi-millionaire to be busting his gun...

krs one was a fucking crimey for real... nigga dropped criminal minded, but he never took advantage of listeners like these fraud niggas do today!!!!!!!!

how you gonna fix your face to diss guru, especially right now?!?!!? guru was a street nigga for real, done time, caught cases, all that, his music always had a positive message!!!!!!!!!!

this aint wwf nigga!!!!!!!!

hip hop started as SELF EXPESSION... some of the biggest biggest acts in hip hop are scared of being themselves!!!!!!!!!!

it wasnt always like that... shit like this didnt fly when hip hop was governing itself!!!!!!!! hip hop blew up and lost all regulation!!!!!!!!!!!

nas lived in qb, his brother a thoro street nigga for real, he pens shit that sounds real because its lifted from reality!!!!!!

50 cent got about half a billion in the bank and he still rapping like hes in southside... thats because he lifts from experience, these niggas can get authenticity by living it, or by being exposed to it!!!!!!!!!!!

slick rick will body a nigga tryin to take his... and he wrote story time!!!!!!!!!

i can see through it, but i encounter too many that cant!!!!!!!!!!

i hold niggas accountable!!!!!! freddie foxxx couldnt rap the way he does if he was a pencil flying geek!!!!!!!!!!!!! id rather listen to ross rap about locking niggas up and planting drugs in their cell, itd be original atleast!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly
 
Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20,589
Rep Power: 68
Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
The image of Hip-Hop you seem to have has always been a fantasy. Truly talented people aren't likely to be out there doing shit - they're the Nas' who'll watch it from their project windows and write about it. I'd go as far as saying that 99% of the thug shit rappers spit on records are lies. 2Pac was a fucking drama student before he started rapping - being a super thug for 2 years is what killed him.

T.I. isn't a gangster, he's just an idiot who had delusions of grandeur. Neither is Lil' Wayne, who's been making rap (and therefore legitimate money) since he was 11 years old. Even your heroes KRS, P.E. & Gangstarr are liars in the end. KRS is merely insane but Flav has been a crackhead for god knows how long since making She Watch Channel Zero and Guru is the most suspect dude in rap at the moment. Even Wu-Tang were nothing but a bunch of low-level dustheads before they made millions. OB4CL was a wildly exaggerated account of their lives, obviously.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's all entertainment. Hip-Hop requires a suspension of disbelief to a large extent. None of these rappers are hardcore or they'd be in jail. Treat it like you treat Scarface. The really good gangster rap that draws you in is like a movie.

Oh and T.I. isn't snitching. He did community service videos as part of his plea bargain - he's just telling people not to leave crime unreported. Obviously it clashes with his persona but that's why he changed it on his last album.
You see, your problem is, your talking from a casual suburban white boy point of view. You're from Australia. You have no idea, you dont have hoods. Stop commenting on this.

These days, T.I is about entertainment, but his old songs werent about that, and youve gotta be a ultimate casual fan of hip hop for the fact he turns out to be a fake not to take any gloss of it at all.

It would be the same for Jay Z, theres a certain LEVEL of respect he gets, because people know hes a real nigga from the street. That ads a level of authenticity to his music. If you cant understand this your a fucking retarded motherfucker.

Anyway rappers like T.I, their original fanbase wasnt some white suburban australian faggot, long before you'd even heard of rappers like Jeezy, TI, Gucci, they were coming up on hood love, they were making songs for the hood, aimed at the hood market, for someone to relate to.

You have no idea of this side of their old fanbase, because your from Australia, you think he's always been working with Rihanna and Justin Timberlake since the start.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
Oh and T.I. isn't snitching. He did community service videos as part of his plea bargain - he's just telling people not to leave crime unreported. Obviously it clashes with his persona but that's why he changed it on his last album.
And as for that^^ wow, your a fucking moron. Shut up australian.
__________________

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 03-09-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #23
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus
Oh and T.I. isn't snitching. He did community service videos as part of his plea bargain - he's just telling people not to leave crime unreported. Obviously it clashes with his persona but that's why he changed it on his last album.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post

And as for that^^ wow, your a fucking moron. Shut up australian.
word...

t.i.'s not just snitching...

hes telling you to snitch!!!!!!!!!!

nigga needs to make a song about being relocated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly
 
Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20,589
Rep Power: 68
Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Casual fans dont put any importance on realness, but for any real nigga it means alot. Why do you think its talked about so much? Being real has alays been a centre point of this music.

Ever since Pac died (the definition of a real nigga), fakeness has been allowed to run rampant i nthe game, its a hard fight. But the more faggots like Ross and TI we lose the better.

Imagine what Pac wouldve thought about these clowns. I mean, if he can clown on Biggie, these faggots wouldnt stand a chance.
__________________
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #25
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican
 
Dr Zayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 1,063
Rep Power: 11
Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
You see, your problem is, your talking from a casual suburban white boy point of view. You're from Australia. You have no idea, you dont have hoods. Stop commenting on this.

These days, T.I is about entertainment, but his old songs werent about that, and youve gotta be a ultimate casual fan of hip hop for the fact he turns out to be a fake not to take any gloss of it at all.

It would be the same for Jay Z, theres a certain LEVEL of respect he gets, because people know hes a real nigga from the street. That ads a level of authenticity to his music. If you cant understand this your a fucking retarded motherfucker.

Anyway rappers like T.I, their original fanbase wasnt some white suburban australian faggot, long before you'd even heard of rappers like Jeezy, TI, Gucci, they were coming up on hood love, they were making songs for the hood, aimed at the hood market, for someone to relate to.

You have no idea of this side of their old fanbase, because your from Australia, you think he's always been working with Rihanna and Justin Timberlake since the start.

And as for that^^ wow, your a fucking moron. Shut up australian.
Yeah, sorry I don't peg my entire sense of identity and self-worth to what rappers say that they do. I don't know about you but most people don't try to live vicariously through exaggerations and lies. I won't get into your complete lack of knowledge about any country outside the U.S. because I'm certain you wouldn't understand a word of it.

But because you place such a large emphasis on realness, possibly because of some lack of self-esteem by not being hugged enough by your mother or some other pathetic shit, I want to ask if these guys are real by your lofty standards.

Bizzy Bone, who was molested and ended up being a drug-fucked lunatic
Biggie, who never really sold crack or did anything like that because his family was middle class
Pac, a drama student from a middle class family who suddenly found out he was a thug in '95
Ludacris, a radio personality before he was a rapper
Prodigy, who's too weak to even pick up a gun
Dre, part of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and caked up in makeup before NWA
Ice Cube, an ENGINEERING STUDENT at college before he suddenly became a member of NWA

It's entertainment you mentally deficient retard. It's not the bible. Grow the fuck up.
__________________
Music labeler.
last.fm

Last edited by Dr Zayus; 03-09-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly
 
Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20,589
Rep Power: 68
Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

See you missing the point, again. No one pins anything on them. Thats just a bullshit remark by a bullshit whinging ass poster. Your just weak minded whinging ass pussy all round

Its about realness, and there is a place for it. No matter what your faggot ass says, your now trying to argue it doesnt matter to be real. Thats bullshit.

Im not reading your post because youve proven yourself to be a bitch ass clown already.

Its faggot ass fans like you that are killing hip hop and letting all these fake motherfuckers take over the airwaves since Pac died, because you dont give a fuck about the integrity in the words.
__________________
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #27
angry!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,690
Rep Power: 0
angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
Yeah, sorry I don't peg my entire sense of identity and self-worth to what rappers say that they do. I don't know about you but most people don't try to live vicariously through exaggerations and lies. I won't get into your complete lack of knowledge about any country outside the U.S. because I'm certain you wouldn't understand a word of it.

But because you place such a large emphasis on realness, possibly because of some lack of self-esteem by not being hugged enough by your mother or some other pathetic shit, I want to ask if these guys are real by your lofty standards.

Bizzy Bone, who was molested and ended up being a drug-fucked lunatic
Biggie, who never really sold crack or did anything like that because his family was middle class
Pac, a drama student from a middle class family who suddenly found out he was a thug in '95
Ludacris, a radio personality before he was a rapper
Prodigy, who's too weak to even pick up a gun
Dre, part of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and caked up in makeup before NWA
Ice Cube, an ENGINEERING STUDENT at college before he suddenly became a member of NWA

It's entertainment you mentally deficient retard. It's not the bible. Grow the fuck up.
youre a crumb, but ima son you anyway!!!!!!!!

luda - authentic nigga, born in chi, radio personality in ATL, hustler, he matches the music he makes!!!!!!!!

prodigy - repped QB from long island, life with sickle cell, pops died in prison, currently serving a 3 year bid!!!!!!!!!!

dr.dre - from south central LA... CPT... nigga wanted to get out the ghetto, niggas were selling their souls to the white man to get off the block back then!!!! you know how gully compton was back then!?!?!?! theyve made movies out of it!!!!!! nigga blew up gangsta rap, again, you fail to establish any ground!!!!!!!!!!!

ice cube - raised in south central, never fronted about graduating, nigga went to school because rap wasnt getting niggas rich when he first started penning NWA!!!! cube was a street nigga with smarts and foresight!!!!!!!!! he went to engineering school so he had something to fall back on, rap wasnt paying niggas the way it is today, you should applaud cube!!!!!!!!!!!!

bizzy bone - what about it?!!?!? like thats bizzys fault... nigga was a kid, he makes heartfelt music, and is the tortured soul his music depicts!!!!!!!!!!

biggie - biggie was so god damned nice he coulda been valedictorian at his highschool, but the nigga was a lazy fuck in the mecca of hip hop puffin blunts catching wreck as a shorty!!!!!!!!! he was dipped in the elements as a kid!!!!!!!!

so far youve shit on KRS ONE, guru, 2pac, and the names above... all in defense of a snitch nigga t.i.!!!!!!!!!!

time to take down the t.i. poster and pull your pants up... you a fucking FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas might actually let a openly gay rapper go platinum!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 03-09-2010 at 05:42 PM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #28
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!
 
main_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,340
Rep Power: 36
main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

ok, heres an example of real life somewhat merging with rap persona.
gucci mane. now, i do not listen to this brother, BUT i respect him from a street standpoint. cats tried to set him up and take his shit just cause he was gettin some shine, and he straight killed a motherfucker. thats as real as it gets.

on the oppisite side of that coin is lil wayne. child star who had money the majority of his teenage years. wayne talks about how he got shot, BUT THE MOTHERFUCKER SHOT HIS DAMN SELF!!! now, thats when keeping it real goes wrong, way wrong.

as for 2pac, yes he went to a school for the arts, but his mom was a dope fiend. thats means he saw that shit his whole life and was exposed to it. on top of the fact that he shot 2 police and got away with it. pac might not have been a "superthug", but he was a thug, none the less.

and guru's one of the realest mcs to ever spit. that brother always has good, common sense rhymes. one of the few mcs to talk about self-discipline and being responsible for your own actions. i have no idea where someone gets off calling him out. guess if you aint from or lived the hood life it just dont translate well.
__________________
"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly
 
Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20,589
Rep Power: 68
Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

that bizzy comment was so pathetic it really wasnt worth a reply. not even from me. he was kidnapped as a child, and your actually so buthurt your trying to use it as some ort of insult like the retarded motherfucker you are.

It was almost as pathetic and ignorant as saying 2pac was from a middle class family. LMAO this guy is a fucking idiot. Pacs (BORN AND RAISED IN EAST HARLEM) parents were both in and out of jail throughout his childhood, his moms was a crack head, his dad was never around/in jail, he grew up on the street - it was only through his own talent he managed to get out of the lifetyle he was headed towards

As I said, this Dr Zayus is a fucking tool, I told you to stop posting, your shouldve taken that advice, I could tell you were about to clown yourself like this LOL
__________________
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #30
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,564
Rep Power: 13
KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
Yeah, sorry I don't peg my entire sense of identity and self-worth to what rappers say that they do. I don't know about you but most people don't try to live vicariously through exaggerations and lies. I won't get into your complete lack of knowledge about any country outside the U.S. because I'm certain you wouldn't understand a word of it.

But because you place such a large emphasis on realness, possibly because of some lack of self-esteem by not being hugged enough by your mother or some other pathetic shit, I want to ask if these guys are real by your lofty standards.

Bizzy Bone, who was molested and ended up being a drug-fucked lunatic
Biggie, who never really sold crack or did anything like that because his family was middle class
Pac, a drama student from a middle class family who suddenly found out he was a thug in '95
Ludacris, a radio personality before he was a rapper
Prodigy, who's too weak to even pick up a gun
Dre, part of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and caked up in makeup before NWA
Ice Cube, an ENGINEERING STUDENT at college before he suddenly became a member of NWA

It's entertainment you mentally deficient retard. It's not the bible. Grow the fuck up.

SMH at this lame nigga. You've been sonned so hard out here that I wont go that hard on you but let me break some shit down to your simple minded ass. Nobody here is claiming rappers are keeping shit real word for word. We all know most of these cats arent living life exactly as their lyrics tell it, any simple minded fuck knows that, its understood they're reporting what goes on in the streets and telling stories from different perspectives.

I'll be the first to tell you rappers embellish frequently HOWEVER theres a big fucking difference between telling a story which reflects on a lifestyle and straight up contradicting everything you claim to stand for, being a complete phony. Niggas like Ross and TI are not only fraud lames, their fraudulence has more then likely helped fuck over real niggaz.

Oh and most of the facts you mentioned about those rappers are either false or completely irrelevant. I wont even bother educating you about the details since angry pretty much has it covered but let me break that down as well. Not everything is black and white, you clearly have never spent time in the hood or even been within 30 miles of one, but you should know folks in the hood arent all just dirt poor doing not shit but hardcore thuggin and crack sellin. This might come as a shock to you but there are shortys who sell crack after school and take dramma class, and there are niggaz who grow up in the projects and make it to college - everybody has their own story to tell and everybody has their own complex life.

truth.



Now run along and consider yourself schooled you ignorant fuck. Oh and fuck joe buddens too.
__________________
Boston - NYC

Last edited by KBOS; 03-09-2010 at 10:22 PM.
KBOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one