news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #31
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

pffft, T.I. not being a good artist shoulda been what made it tought to listen to the majority of his music....
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #32
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

Niggaz!?! it aint gon hurt hiz career!
maybe a lil but thatz it. No one will care in the long run!
most fanz will look at it az "entertainment" anywayz, right?
the only ppl he will hurt are the ppl that hung onto believin evry word that he sayz
i know rick ross iz in trouble, makin "gangsta music" n he'z workz for the copz,
but it seemz he still make hiz numberz
(dope music too)

fakeness haz alwayz been praised more than thoze that been real.
not sayin T.I. iz fake n all, becuz in most casez he HAS been truthful about
certain issuez. <<thatz the point im makin.

thatz all i'ma say about this

Last edited by -IrOnBuLL-; 03-10-2010 at 08:46 AM.
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #33
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

angry!, you're points sound good about bein mad at T.I.'s fradulence, people can give the excuse that "it's all entertainment", depding on how they're looking at it. But for some MCs who always represented a certain truth about themselves, then contradicted it later, the fans who recognized them from the start should be mad.

I could understand giving the entertainment excuse with cats like G Rap, N.W.A. or Scarface who killed a million people on wax. Those are people who exaggerated things and told stories like a movie.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #34
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post

Bizzy Bone, who was molested and ended up being a drug-fucked lunatic
Biggie, who never really sold crack or did anything like that because his family was middle class
Pac, a drama student from a middle class family who suddenly found out he was a thug in '95
Ludacris, a radio personality before he was a rapper
Prodigy, who's too weak to even pick up a gun
Dre, part of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and caked up in makeup before NWA
Ice Cube, an ENGINEERING STUDENT at college before he suddenly became a member of NWA

It's entertainment you mentally deficient retard. It's not the bible. Grow the fuck up.
what a retard. u don't even know what the fuck you're talkin about. if u niggas don't know shit about the hood don't comment or u gonna sound like this homo
Old 03-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus christ.

I did think Anrgy! was pretty on point with most of his comments in this forum.

This thread and the one about P demonstrate to me that's he really is on some Ghostlaced shit with his relationship to rappers. Just another needy rap fan, trying to compensate for his lack of male role models..

These guys cry when their favourite rapper turns out to be a punk.

I know it's hard to watch your heros show their true selves, but please, take it like men guys.

Dr. Zayus dropped knowledge (as usual) for you love sick faggits.

Yeah, i know, it can't be true!!! These guys were lying!!!! I'm going to off myself over a rapper!!!!

P was a ballet prodigy in his youth. Feel that faggits.

No wonder you all love Bone Thugs.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
You see, your problem is, your talking from a casual suburban white boy point of view. You're from Australia. You have no idea, you dont have hoods. Stop commenting on this.

These days, T.I is about entertainment, but his old songs werent about that, and youve gotta be a ultimate casual fan of hip hop for the fact he turns out to be a fake not to take any gloss of it at all.

It would be the same for Jay Z, theres a certain LEVEL of respect he gets, because people know hes a real nigga from the street. That ads a level of authenticity to his music. If you cant understand this your a fucking retarded motherfucker.

Anyway rappers like T.I, their original fanbase wasnt some white suburban australian faggot, long before you'd even heard of rappers like Jeezy, TI, Gucci, they were coming up on hood love, they were making songs for the hood, aimed at the hood market, for someone to relate to.

You have no idea of this side of their old fanbase, because your from Australia, you think he's always been working with Rihanna and Justin Timberlake since the start.
hahaha

Anyone else find these comments particularly amusing considering Lacey is a fucking faggit WHITE boy ENGLISHMAN.

And he's telling someone like Snapple, who is from New York, to "stop posting immediately" bro.

Lacey went to New York when he was an impressionable and needy 19 year old, and it was then that he developed his love for hip hop.

The guy never once mentioned Bone Thugs when he was posting here a couple of years ago. Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Now he's spouting all this shit about "real niggas from the street" and "hood cats" and what not.

Wow bro! Look how far you've come!

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 03-10-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #37
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Jesus christ.

I did think Anrgy! was pretty on point with most of his comments in this forum.

This thread and the one about P demonstrate to me that's he really is on some Ghostlaced shit with his relationship to rappers. Just another needy rap fan, trying to compensate for his lack of male role models..

These guys cry when their favourite rapper turns out to be a punk.

I know it's hard to watch your heros show their true selves, but please, take it like men guys.

Dr. Zayus dropped knowledge (as usual) for you love sick faggits.

Yeah, i know, it can't be true!!! These guys were lying!!!! I'm going to off myself over a rapper!!!!

P was a ballet prodigy in his youth. Feel that faggits.

No wonder you all love Bone Thugs.

hahahahahahhahhaahahaha

Roger That fggts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Buahahhahahaahaha Not enough X in the vertical markets dunn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #39
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

lols shots fired
Old 03-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #40
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.
hahahahaha

nice one, australian.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many TI police threads are there lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #42
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Look at Pat Bateman DESPREATELY trying to save face for these EMBRASSASING australians and their awful ignorance of basic facts.

Australia lost, again, Pat needs to just accept it and move on.

Otherwise your gonna take the brutal ass raping Zayus took on the last page. It wasnt pretty.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #43
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bateman is also the most frustrated person the forum. Look at him.

Especially whenever Australians are showing themselves up. He dickrides every Australians poster past even his faggot decency levels.

He;s still mad about getting shown up for trying to tell people Blaq Poet is the greatest rapper of al ltime (LOL).

Or when he tried to make a thread saying Ras Kass had the best flow (LOL)

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 03-10-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #44
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
hahaha

Anyone else find these comments particularly amusing considering Lacey is a fucking faggit WHITE boy ENGLISHMAN.

And he's telling someone like Snapple, who is from New York, to "stop posting immediately" bro.

Lacey went to New York when he was an impressionable and needy 19 year old, and it was then that he developed his love for hip hop.

The guy never once mentioned Bone Thugs when he was posting here a couple of years ago. Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Now he's spouting all this shit about "real niggas from the street" and "hood cats" and what not.

Wow bro! Look how far you've come!
Wow now hes taking the Gavin route of resorting to making shit up to try to win an arguement on a forum.

This is sad to see. All this anger just because Australians are getting sonned, as usual. It sets you off everytime.

You joined this site in 2004, when you were like 13. Who the fuck joins forums at that age? You once boasted about "posting in the HHS way before you joined" yet your 3 years younger than me, so you were in here posting throughout your youth.

Thats sad.

Faggot you will never reach my hip hop knowledge because your a fairwather casual fan, Ive been a fan since growing up, Hip hop was passed down to me from older siblings, Cuban Linx was playing in my house when I was 7 or 8 years old.

You wouldnt know about any of that. Your also from a squeky clean upper class white suburban neighrbourhood.

GTFO.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #45
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Wow now hes taking the Gavin route of resorting to making shit up to try to win an arguement on a forum.

This is sad to see. All this anger just because Australians are getting sonned, as usual. It sets you off everytime.

You joined this site in 2004, when you were like 13. Who the fuck joins forums at that age? You once boasted about "posting in the HHS way before you joined" yet your 3 years younger than me, so you were in here posting throughout your youth.

Thats sad.

Faggot you will never reach my hip hop knowledge because your a fairwather casual fan, Ive been a fan since growing up, Hip hop was passed down to me from older siblings, Cuban Linx was playing in my house when I was 7 or 8 years old.

You wouldnt know about any of that. Your also from a squeky clean upper class white suburban neighrbourhood.

GTFO.

18,000 posts.

No one knows what this guy looks like. I wonder why?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?