news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it?
Complex 9 75.00%
501 Gold 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Complex vs 501 Gold - Quarter Finals

This battles genre was

Latin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complex

Sample:

Julio Iglesias- http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/.../1/f_401106442

Beat:

http://www.box.net/shared/yyoym4yqg0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
501 Gold

Sample:

http://www.box.net/shared/ghaovgy45c

Beat:

http://www.box.net/shared/ekmu3dpbbc

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 03-09-2010 at 05:37 PM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

NIIIIIIIICE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

shit ... both of these I could write to right muthafuckin now!!! This is one of those times IM gonna have to post up and think about my vote.

Both of ya'll used up the sample to the fullest.THATS WHATS UP!!!! mad inspirational.

ill be back like tha terminator
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that plex beat sounds like my nightmares hahahahaha i mean that in a good way, the voices i hear in my head plays like how u rocked the vocal sample of the gawd julio, is craaaazy ill...boostin ma high right now...
Old 03-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

501's joint, we started wildin when when the first switch up came in lol shits serrrious.... sample is nasty man, this whole battle goes deep in ma heart on the strength i grew up to this shit right here da samples n wat not.... see it manifest into ma hiphop culture is puttin me at ease with the current state of it...knowing it aint all gon 2 waste.

werkin ma way thru the third L
Old 03-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

best battle by now!

i enjoyed both beats, complex is my favorite, but i won't vote yet cause 501 was dope too and very very close
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

501 came really strong on this, surprised me actually, you should ditch all that modern style sounding crap you do and stick to the raw organic shit, this is just so much more HIP HOP IMO and you could still keep your southern flavor...feeling it on all levels. BUT...still not enough to match Plex's beat...so melodic and the drum work is wildly original as always
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

man this IS a good battle, both yall delivered hard no fronting!! gonna have to go with plex tho but it was a close one for sure, 501 came ill as fuck. props to you both
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i had to take my time with voting on this one cuz this here was the best beat battle i heard here ever..... both were insanely clever how ya put it down.....

damn

im still undecided FUUUUCK
Old 03-10-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, I appreciate the comments y'all.

but yo, I figure if I make it a hard choice against plex then I'm doin things regardless if I win or lose, so it ain't nothin but love

glad y'all is feelin it
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

say werd ur juice box 501 lmao i ahte all these username changes.... PLEX gets my vote for knowing who he is and not having all these identity crisis... dope battle ya'll!!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the name 501 comes from an address that me and 6 other ppl stayed at. around the time I signed up here I was plannin on using that as a producer name to rep where I'm from, but since then a few of the cats I used to stay with, who are like brothers to me started really gettin deep into Hiphop. so basically 501 is bigger than me, and I changed my name here and a few other internet places just so ppl wouldn't get too used to identifyin me as 501.

just tryin to clear shit up, I ain't got no weak character, it's just me doin what's right cuz I respect my partners and they got just as much right to that name as me.

regardless, thanx 4 comin thru and votin and until I settle on another name, y'all feel free to call me 501 or juice or whatever u want.

back to the battle
Old 03-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ID-CONFLIk
Old 03-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice Box View Post
man, I appreciate the comments y'all.

but yo, I figure if I make it a hard choice against plex then I'm doin things regardless if I win or lose, so it ain't nothin but love

glad y'all is feelin it
true that man, good show and props for steppin up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
say werd ur juice box 501 lmao i ahte all these username changes.... PLEX gets my vote for knowing who he is and not having all these identity crisis... dope battle ya'll!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #14
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
ID-CONFLIk
u sayin that's what my name should be?

Old 03-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd up, or ALtered ID