news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it?
Complex 9 75.00%
501 Gold 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I wanna vote 501 but I keep trippin over the vocal flip plex did.

fuckit.vote goes to p-mentals.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #17
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I literally played both beats 25 times or more each since last night....

Amazingly impossible choice.. .SMH...

Plex you already know, that was purely bananas. Those Vocals chops really are untouchable. Great drums... flawless beat.

501... Sickness. Great chops all over the board. But, what really got me was your switch up towards the middle, and the way the drums just popped off (I literally started bopping my head on some woooo!!!) .. man... Then theirs the outro... Best beat I ve heard by you so far.

My vote goes to 501 in the end.

Great battle yall.

PEace
Old 03-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn the Sandoval joint is thick. Feelin the drum rhythm. Plex got that hard swag to it as usual. Feelin the Bounce.

Man! 501 this beat is ridic too. Classic sound. I am feelin the static and the drums mixin nicely. Its got a laid back vibe to it which I think suits the style of sample a little better.

Tough to choose. But I'm going with 501 on this one.

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:32 AM   #19
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah TUFF choice! 501s beat had an ill vibe, complex beat had more variations tho n he was playing more with his samples, thts what i like

peace to both yall
Old 03-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big ups to 501, takes a hell of a beat to hang with Plex, and this was one of em.

shit tough battle right here, that switch on 501 joint was illy and i like how it rode out at the end.

Plex had me buggin, on some spaced out latin vibe. drums were chunky as usual, and that vocal flip was WILD!!

imma have to marinate on this one too

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:21 AM   #21
DC Entel
Mr. Boom Bapp

DC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkeyDC Entel iron monkey

this was real close..gotta go with plex
Old 03-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #22
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

went with plex after carful deliberation

but yo 501, thats that shit fam, respect for that one

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote