news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-02-2005, 03:38 PM   #16
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: What I feel about The Rza, and the 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Man
True, true, I will approach them cautiosly.
but always remember.. there is good anywhere you may go in life!

also take whats good and leave whats not

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:14 PM   #17
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

and just because you don't understand or argree with someone or something doesn't make it evil and sinful

those that think this way become the evil and sinful ones

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:10 PM   #18
Weak

Weak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Weak Send a message via MSN to Weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
and just because you don't understand or argree with someone or something doesn't make it evil and sinful

It's not that I don't understand or agree. If you were to put a bullet in someones chest, and later on, you don't turn yourself in, can someone say that wasn't evil or sinful? It's not because that I think it is sinful, its because it IS sinful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
Please don't overeggsadurate(sorry for spelling),but in no shape, way or form will ever shall I become hence, an evil person myself. I'm simply trying to understand peoples opinions myself, and express some for myself as well.

Peace.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.
Weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:46 PM   #19
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

maby in another 16 years you'll understand what i'm trying to explain

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #20
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

in another 16 years

it is likely that who ever is reading this is going to be a part of somebody elses garden
Old 10-03-2005, 01:51 AM   #21
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
actually saying the 5 percent is un-islamic is un-islamic...

If you are Muslim then you mostly follow prophets from the bloodline of Abraham......Quran states in sura 77 that "MESSENGERS" will come in the last day.........in fact your poisonus hadith and sunna also state that the Mahdi and Jesus will come in the last days.......so although Muhammad son of Abdullah is the last prophet, the Quran and your poison hadith/sunna state that Muhammad son of Abdullah is not the last human being sent by Allah......the Mahdi and Jesus is/are going to be human beings.......
The bible even gives us more insight into who these "Messengers" are going to be.....the last chapter of the old testament says ELIJAH will come in the last days...........and Revalations says that the Lion of Judah Root of David will open the book to release the seals........Abraham had a dream where his seed would serve a stranger for 400 years and afterwards come out with great substance.......according to the bible Moses ISrealites served 430 years.......thats not 400......1555 the first enslaved Africans arrived in the "new world"......in 1955 black people got equal rights.....thats 400 years........thats why ELIJAH MUHAMMAD and the Lion of Judah Ras Tafari was sent to the decendents of enslaved Africans in the USA and Carribean.........which brings me back to the initial point of this post......if you reject Master Fard Muhammad(the teacher of ELIJAH) or Ras Tafari then you are without a doubt un-islamic..................

jealousy is the only reason certain orthidox muslims attack the 5 percent......well jealousy and love of white people........
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:35 AM   #22
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

plus the countless host in heavens ranks on earth

Old 10-03-2005, 02:41 AM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

is it the love of white people or white thought? Islam, being the submission to god's will, is the natural state of the righteous man. focusing on color is a means of seperation and a denial of an ultimate truth of our nature. man has been in that denial for quite some time but thinking that skin color is the problem isn't going to help anything. it's the traditional white mindset that fucks everything up and is the true enemy. that mindset can become native to any nationality or race and should be guarded against very carefully.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:44 AM   #24
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

so is skin color the only difference between black and white people ?

Old 10-03-2005, 02:49 AM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it's the mindset of the individual that truly matters, color of skin should be irrelevant, even thought that is not the case, but it's traditional white mentality that causes that seperation, not skin color itself
Old 10-03-2005, 02:51 AM   #26
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

but what is the difference ?

is it just skin color that makes us different ?

Old 10-03-2005, 02:52 AM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

history makes us different, the reality, the absolute truth is that we are the same
Old 10-03-2005, 02:53 AM   #28
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

so if i colored a white/pink man with brown paint would he then be the same as someone who is brown ?

Old 10-03-2005, 02:55 AM   #29
Visionz
The People's Champ

he was the same before you ever broke out the paint if the mindstate was on an equal level
Old 10-03-2005, 03:01 AM   #30
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

mindstate ?

lets talk about nature

you wrote that islam is a part of our nature

let me quote you here so its out in the open

Quote:
Islam, being the submission to god's will, is the natural state of the righteous man.
2 words that stand out to me is natural and man

what is mans natural function on earth ?