news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-03-2005, 02:15 AM   #31
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: What I feel about The Rza, and the 5%

function? function implies purpose, our purpose is to understand ourself and understand our surroundings. man will not walk the path of discord forever, I would say that the natural man strives to walk a different path than the one the majority of the world walks upon. That is why I started the 5% thread earlier, the ratio they talk of seems about right, most of the world is brainwashed and needs to wake up.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:54 AM   #32
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

his natural function is to till the land for his food

how does this make us different ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:56 AM   #33
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who says we are different?
Old 10-03-2005, 02:58 AM   #34
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
who says we are different?
are you honestly telling us that there is no difference between black and white people other than skin color ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-03-2005, 03:03 AM   #35
Visionz
The People's Champ

this is getting redundant, what I'm saying is that their is small-mined, ingnorant people and their are people who aren't, skin color shouldn't be nearly as important in society as it is. I realize there is a long and brutal history that has forced things down that path but you would be crazy to think that my mentality is anywhere close as that of a redneck in the kkk just because we're both white. in truth me and that ignorant fuck are worlds apart.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:22 AM   #36
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

thats not the answer to the question though
you already gave me an answer
you said there is no difference if the mindstate is the same

now i ask you again

Do you really believe that

Old 10-03-2005, 03:27 AM   #37
Visionz
The People's Champ

if the mindstate is same, then yes there is no real difference
Old 10-03-2005, 03:37 AM   #38
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

lets say that a black and white man had the same mindstate and they were both colored green
there would be no other differences ?

and you truly believe this ?

Old 10-03-2005, 03:47 AM   #39
Visionz
The People's Champ

obviously you don't because you keep asking the same question. So I'll ask you, if the mindstate is the same between a black guy and a white guy then what is the difference?
Old 10-03-2005, 03:55 AM   #40
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

good

ok i'll chose one of the many differences there would be and i say Hair

Old 10-03-2005, 04:13 AM   #41
Visionz
The People's Champ

yes, there of course is physical differences, but it is the mindset that defines who a person truly is, I can no more change that I was born white than you could change that you were born black. why would different hair be a real difference? why would skin, height, weight, why would any of that make a difference if we could build together mentally on the same plane?
Old 10-03-2005, 04:29 AM   #42
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
why would skin, height, weight, why would any of that make a difference if we could build together mentally on the same plane?
Why ?

the same reason why white deflects light and black absorbs it

Old 10-03-2005, 04:42 AM   #43
Visionz
The People's Champ

isn't a large composition of the brain composed of melanin? some are black on both sides and others are black on just one. just cause the sun might kill my ass doesn't mean that my mind isn't capable of absorbing the light.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:55 AM   #44
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

has nothing to do with the mind absorbing light

there are differences in natural actions because we are made/built different

built to take in and spit out different currents

but laws and culture prevent these things from being outwardly seen

this is why our expressions and ways are always mimmicked and copied and when
one cannot mimmick or copy, that same one then mocks out of jealousy

Old 10-03-2005, 05:02 AM   #45
Visionz
The People's Champ

again, that is a generlization. name one sterotype that has been true for every single person you've met which belonged to the category of that stero-type.