news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-24-2005, 11:41 PM   #31
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default Re: MOP and Mobb Deep signed to G-unit it happened

dammit.....this cuts into to me deep.... THE INFAMOUS ... is like one of my favorite lps of all times.... and for them to amount to this jus makes me not like them in some kind of way.... i hate G-Unit with passion.... i hope they all parish in flames... and now this shit...wow.... this fuckin sucks..... i think they should just get signed and make fake verses to put on a track but whne they release the lp they should have all diss tracks to G-Unit.....hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:53 PM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all im gonna say is, i thought that Mobb and MOP were straight. My opinions changed due to the fact that they agreed to work in the same building with a guy who said
"I read somewhere, I'm homophobic - sheeit
Go through the hood, there's mad niggaz on my dick"

..he used his homosexuality as a metaphore

This is disgracful, showing that even legends are willing to sell everything they got to make a buck off some vaginal rap
Look at it this way, Tupac resurrection, sick as hell, UNTIL 50 used it as a chance to insult Ja-Rule. Its like
going to a funeral and giving a speech about how you don't like someone whose irrelevant to the situation in front of everyone. This in turn made the CD
suck just a little bit more, that tiny presence. Now if he could disgrace Pac like that, the greatest of all time (some say) then the damage he'll do to Mobb Deep will be
phenominal. They're set for self destruction.

not to mention
"I read somewhere, I'm homophobic - sheeit
Go through the hood, there's mad niggaz on my dick"
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:56 PM   #33
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

deep^ rep for u!

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 08:58 PM   #34
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

damn... i was s0 into mobb deep... no they sell out with the fuckin person i hate the most that makes so-called music... he doesnt make shit... and it sucks because dre is wasting his time with his bad ass beats using it for fucks who cant spell "HIP HOP" and cant "RAP"

PEACE

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 09:04 PM   #35
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Dont judge something until u heard it man, it might be nice.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:11 PM   #36
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

but affliating with 50 is bad news... thats hip pop straight up

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:24 PM   #37
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who said that 50 will be on thier cd.....he might not be....he aint on d-12's shit...also i think it might be phat ...wit some banging beats with both them groubs nice lyrics...damn shit could be tight
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:27 PM   #38
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

i d0nt think s0.... because they g0nna be in the same area as him and will sound like him... and start actin like him... they the shook ones n0w... shook by the money that is... "aint no such thing as half way crooks" damn imma miss that shit *sniff sniff*

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:53 PM   #39
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

damn....u see its attitudes taht gets hip-hop no where..i got respect for this and hope they do get all make good music..money isnt shit.....and if they do feel themselves..its abotu damn time..Mobb and MOP havnt came out from that street bullshit ever.....bout damn time they start moving up.......hope somthing good comes out of it......for real.....so they dont have to rhyme about how fucked up the world is when we all know, and its funny most kids listen to this shit i think they feel them when they dont even experience that shit.....and they think they know whats up with it...lol....thats the only reason why the mainstream becamse popular was because of the money...thats what all the sad lonley fucks want to hear cause they dont have nothing else......all big events in tehis world evolve around money........its just about whos the greediest to do what and be around what.....anyways back to music......i hope they try to make somthing of it...thats it
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:41 AM   #40
S.Quigley

i think if mobb listend to littles and utilized their enormous infamous mobb family to build thier team. instead of doing themself and leaving everyone in the hood..
mobb deep could have became a real huge threat to the industry and made rap history...but jumpin' on to sign with 50??????is crazzzzzy!! unless they use this opportunity to get infamous mobb in the spotlight... ya kno!
if you've heard the mobb deep west coast mixtape hosted by big mike awhile back
you know mobb can still come gutter as ever,they ain't fall off at al!!!!

isn't it ironic that i was juss explaining to my wife how g-unit is fake gangster music, and that you would never see any real hard m.c.'s do a collabo with them, because they realize his gimmick!i even said these words "50 and m.o.p. track will never happen" goes to show anythin is possible in this money run world...

i juss hope that this doen't lead to them(m.o.p.) losing their street credibility...
and honestly prodigy hnic2 juss won't fly not now not never... they need eachotha... and recently i'm starting to think havoc writes better versez then big head p.

this is gon be entertaining at tha least!!
Old 06-26-2005, 05:58 AM   #41
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Congradulations
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote