news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #31
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Certain rapper's interviews are pretty boring. Like a Prodigy interview, you'd have to pay me to listen to one of those. On the other hand there are many interesting rappers I do look up the history behind them. Only a few though.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post

time to swap out seanny boy!!!!!!!!!!!

sean, as an australian hip hop fan with limited knowledge in the arts, you have nothing important or interesting to say!!!!!!!!

youre quick to critique a niggas personal taste when you jock fag shit on a regular basis!!!!!!! you claim this board hates hardcore, yet you routinely shit on street music!!!!!!!!!! you sipping cosmos in the club bumping dubstep, fuck outta here slime!!!!!!!!!!

all the frauds are coming out swingin in this thread, thanks threadstarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an overenthusiastic gimmick.

I'm quick to criticise the wack shit that all of you guys so enthusiastically praise.

And you take it as a personal attack, because i'm saying negative things about some faggit who you worship.

Look around you, the people cosigning you are mostly all foreign and have some of the worst taste in hip hop imaginable.

They listen to hip hop as a fad, and rotate which rapper they're going to dickride this month.

I listen to everything, the faggits on your dick listen to 4 or 5 rappers to the point of insanity and ignore everything else.

It's hard to take anything you say seriously knowing that you're trying to be a gimmick on a wu tang forum.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus I see Batemans doing the rounds on the Australian posters dick again. You fags stick together like cheap rice.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #34
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side
Staying alive was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced on old men
So then we moved to Shaolin land
A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
Only way, I begin to gee off was drug loot
And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out gats for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a fiend
Started smokin woolies at sixteen
And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes
Making my way on fire escapes
No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all
Sticking up white boys in ball courts
My life got no better, same damn 'Lo sweater
Times is ruff and tuff like leather
Figured out I went the wrong route
So I got with a sick ass click and went all out
Catchin keys from across seas
Rollin in MPV's, every week we made forty G's
Yo nigga respect mine, or anger the tech nine
Ch-chick-POW! Move from the gate now

It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin
Survival got me buggin, but I'm alive on arrival
I peep at the shape of the streets
And stay awake to the ways of the world cause shit is deep
A man with a dream with plans to make C.R.E.A.M.
Which failed; I went to jail at the age of 15
A young buck sellin drugs and such who never had much
Trying to get a clutch at what I could not... could not...
The court played me short, now I face incarceration
Pacin -- going up state's my destination
Handcuffed in back of a bus, forty of us
Life as a shorty shouldn't be so ruff
But as the world turns I learned life is hell
Living in the world no different from a cell
Everyday I escape from Jakes givin chase, sellin base
Smokin bones in the staircase
Though I don't know why I chose to smoke sess
I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed
But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth
Who explained working hard may help you maintain
to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain
We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks
and stray shots, all on the block that stays hot
Leave it up to me while I be living proof
To kick the truth to the young black youth
But shorty's running wild smokin sess drinkin beer
And ain't trying to hear what I'm kickin in his ear
Neglected, but now, but yo, it gots to be accepted
That what? That life is hectic

Not interesting?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #35
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

You're an overenthusiastic gimmick.

I'm quick to criticise the wack shit that all of you guys so enthusiastically praise.

And you take it as a personal attack, because i'm saying negative things about some faggit who you worship.

Look around you, the people cosigning you are mostly all foreign and have some of the worst taste in hip hop imaginable.

They listen to hip hop as a fad, and rotate which rapper they're going to dickride this month.

I listen to everything, the faggits on your dick listen to 4 or 5 rappers to the point of insanity and ignore everything else.

It's hard to take anything you say seriously knowing that you're trying to be a gimmick on a wu tang forum.
youre just as much a gimmick, color coding every post to reflect your queer sensibility!!!!!!!

and you have some of the worst taste in music on this forum, without a fuckin doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets review...

last year you jocked the worst album of dj quiks and kurupts careers as "one of the years best"... that album, was fuckin trash, universally panned by heads across the globe!!!!!!!!!!!

you just made a reactionary thread yesterday out of frustration claiming niggas dont like hardcore rap on this board because you cant wrap your gay australian head around the fact niggas still bump mobb deep and champion various street music YOU dont care for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you made a thread about "great flow" and proceeded to post ras kass tracks when thats been the knock on ras since day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

you claim to be a wu tang fan, but you cried like a bitch when OB4CL 2 came out because raekwon cant rap on beat... youre a fucking idiot, raekwon has a superior flow TODAY than blaq poet or ras kass EVER did!!!!!!!!!!!

youre not a jay-z hater... but youve had multiple meltdowns in reaction to niggas calling the blueprint a classic album!!!!!!!!! you live in australia, so you dont feel the cultural impact of releases that big!!!!!!!!!! that album dropped on 9/11/2001... it was just another day in the outback for your faggot ass!!!!!!!!

you dont understand the connection between hip hop and poverty stricken communites because youre a spoon fed college boy, that fancies sniffing ass!!!!!!!!!

bateman... i say this kindly... stick to posting in the sound shack you cultureless trust fund baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre a flaming radical that has an overwehlming need to broadcast your radical opinions!!!!!!!!!!

you sir... are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side
Staying alive was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced on old men
So then we moved to Shaolin land
A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
Only way, I begin to gee off was drug loot
And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out gats for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a fiend
Started smokin woolies at sixteen
And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes
Making my way on fire escapes
No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all
Sticking up white boys in ball courts
My life got no better, same damn 'Lo sweater
Times is ruff and tuff like leather
Figured out I went the wrong route
So I got with a sick ass click and went all out
Catchin keys from across seas
Rollin in MPV's, every week we made forty G's
Yo nigga respect mine, or anger the tech nine
Ch-chick-POW! Move from the gate now

It's been twenty-two long hard years of still strugglin
Survival got me buggin, but I'm alive on arrival
I peep at the shape of the streets
And stay awake to the ways of the world cause shit is deep
A man with a dream with plans to make C.R.E.A.M.
Which failed; I went to jail at the age of 15
A young buck sellin drugs and such who never had much
Trying to get a clutch at what I could not... could not...
The court played me short, now I face incarceration
Pacin -- going up state's my destination
Handcuffed in back of a bus, forty of us
Life as a shorty shouldn't be so ruff
But as the world turns I learned life is hell
Living in the world no different from a cell
Everyday I escape from Jakes givin chase, sellin base
Smokin bones in the staircase
Though I don't know why I chose to smoke sess
I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed
But I'm still depressed, and I ask what's it worth?
Ready to give up so I seek the Old Earth
Who explained working hard may help you maintain
to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain
We got stickup kids, corrupt cops, and crack rocks
and stray shots, all on the block that stays hot
Leave it up to me while I be living proof
To kick the truth to the young black youth
But shorty's running wild smokin sess drinkin beer
And ain't trying to hear what I'm kickin in his ear
Neglected, but now, but yo, it gots to be accepted
That what? That life is hectic

Not interesting?
In my opinion, no, not in the least.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
youre just as much a gimmick, color coding every post to reflect your queer sensibility!!!!!!!

and you have some of the worst taste in music on this forum, without a fuckin doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets review...

last year you jocked the worst album of dj quiks and kurupts careers as "one of the years best"... that album, was fuckin trash, universally panned by heads across the globe!!!!!!!!!!!

you just made a reactionary thread yesterday out of frustration claiming niggas dont like hardcore rap on this board because you cant wrap your gay australian head around the fact niggas still bump mobb deep and champion various street music YOU dont care for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you made a thread about "great flow" and proceeded to post ras kass tracks when thats been the knock on ras since day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

you claim to be a wu tang fan, but you cried like a bitch when OB4CL 2 came out because raekwon cant rap on beat... youre a fucking idiot, raekwon has a superior flow TODAY than blaq poet or ras kass EVER did!!!!!!!!!!!

youre not a jay-z hater... but youve had multiple meltdowns in reaction to niggas calling the blueprint a classic album!!!!!!!!! you live in australia, so you dont feel the cultural impact of releases that big!!!!!!!!!! that album dropped on 9/11/2001... it was just another day in the outback for your faggot ass!!!!!!!!

you dont understand the connection between hip hop and poverty stricken communites because youre a spoon fed college boy, that fancies sniffing ass!!!!!!!!!

bateman... i say this kindly... stick to posting in the sound shack you cultureless trust fund baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre a flaming radical that has an overwehlming need to broadcast your radical opinions!!!!!!!!!!

you sir... are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the fuck would you know what my taste is? I hardly post in here.

I guarantee all the hip hop i like, you love.

I just don't appreciate the mediocre shit you also love.

Your comments about Quik & Kurupt, OB4CL2, Ras Kass, The Blueprint and whatever else are weird. I never said any of that shit, apart from that Rae can't flow on beat anymore, which is obviously true.

My opinion really is not radical at all, it reflects what most people who were into 90s think.

You live up to your gimmick, but getting really mad at me because i don't like your favourite rappers is bit out there.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote