news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #196
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: Wolves

then why is christmas celebrated ?

the birth of jesus is said to have happened more than 2000 years ago

thats a long time but it still has a very big influence on our lifestyles and cultures

yo Wooly, you accidentally misquoted me on that one...that was LHX's statement I was quoting , not something I agree with.....but LHX back to what I was saying, it's all about cause and effect, our goverment is constantly out in the world fucking shit up on purpose and it happens regardless of who our president is. Check those references in that post this goes back to. You'd find that a lot of today's happenings were steered in that direction, not some natural events that were destined to happen.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:01 AM   #197
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Eric, the so-called Christmas holiday and the birth of Jesus were never synonymous until centuries after Jesus, i.e. it's a day of worship that is more ancient then a 1st century figure.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:09 AM   #198
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I know man, I'm not sure how to do the block quotes, so I just copy and paste to let people know what I'm saying is in reference to them, although it seems to cause more confusion than it's worth.peace
Old 10-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #199
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

lol
you do know that jesus wasn't born on dec 25 right ?

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:42 AM   #200
Visionz
The People's Champ

yeah, I'm under the impression that the 25th was a pagan holiday involving the winter equinox that the Catholic church incorperated into their calender by claiming it was Jesus's birthday.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:43 AM   #201
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
yeah, I'm under the impression that the 25th was a pagan holiday involving the winter equinox that the Catholic church incorperated into their calender by claiming it was Jesus's birthday.
had to clear that up for those just coming in

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 AM   #202
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
but LHX back to what I was saying, it's all about cause and effect, our goverment is constantly out in the world fucking shit up on purpose and it happens regardless of who our president is. Check those references in that post this goes back to. You'd find that a lot of today's happenings were steered in that direction, not some natural events that were destined to happen.
yes

i agree

they appear to have been steered in a direction

from another point of view
it would suggest that due to the widespread ignorance
there would be no alternative

i said earlier in this thread that it is not possible for somebody
or a group of people
to control the world

i didnt say that with wishful thinking

i said that because it is physically impossible

it contradicts known laws of physics

what we are doing here is witnessing the result of a legacy of ignorance
and we are suffering the consequences of human societys retardation

again
it can all come down to the question of the individual:

do you see yourself as somebody who has been thrown into a situation and has to piece the puzzle together and then do something about it?

or

do you see yourself as an agent who has been sent during a time of change who has a role to carry out?

an injustice in one mans eyes
is nothing more than the state of affairs from another mans eyes
Old 10-05-2005, 07:16 AM   #203
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
it would suggest that due to the widespread ignorance there would be no alternative

meaning that shit is def. gonna get fucked because of widespread ignorance? the alternative to ignorance is education, guess I simply refuse to believe shit has to be fucked-up. I think the people in power choose to make it that way and that it could all change if we simply refused to provide any power to that structure .
Old 10-05-2005, 07:24 AM   #204
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
meaning that shit is def. gonna get fucked because of widespread ignorance? the alternative to ignorance is education, guess I simply refuse to believe shit has to be fucked-up. I think the people in power choose to make it that way and that it could all change if we simply refused to provide any power to that structure .
you are in power

i just read what you wrote

dont underestimate your presence