news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-03-2005, 03:13 AM   #46
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Wolves

Your a result of there hatred towards you, hatred spawned from hatred, thats always productive.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:13 AM   #47
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Condoleeza rice COUGH COUGH, colin powell COUGH COUGH COUGH

It's cold in here....
trained slaves who do what they are commanded ?

another result of white supremacy

if you believe that them 2 really has any say so on how america is ran maintained then you have been bamboozled

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:15 AM   #48
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

who's hatred? this post ^ was in regards to what tek wrote. that hatred is amongst and from the powerful in this world
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:15 AM   #49
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
trained slaves who do what they are commanded ?

another result of white supremacy

if you believe that them 2 really has any say so on how america is ran maintained then you have been bamboozled
I know they don't have shit to say, don't act like I'm ignorant because you would be shocked.

I've been doing my research and spotted something wrong with the gonverment by the age of 10, probably younger than you.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:16 AM   #50
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
who's hatred? this post ^ was in regards to what tek wrote. that hatred is amongst and from the powerful in this world
His hatred for NON-Blacks

Old 10-03-2005, 03:17 AM   #51
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

there is no hate here

there is a need though

when a cop locks up a child murderer do you consider that hate

when the judge sentences that same man to life in prison is the judge using hate against hate ?

NO
its called justice

pretending that we are all one and everything is good is hate on the highest level because you lie to yourself and the victims of hatred

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-03-2005, 03:19 AM   #52
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
who are the powerful in this world ?
who is the author of this current world we all live in ?
why is english the number 1 language on the globe ( the most recognized ) ?

Old 10-03-2005, 03:21 AM   #53
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we are one, brother. the have-nots of this world have been shitted on and fed off of us for the history of mankind. if you let skin color alone divide you from the rest of us in the struggle, then it only goes to show that their plan is working
Old 10-03-2005, 03:24 AM   #54
Visionz
The People's Champ

who are the powerful in this world ?
who is the author of this current world we all live in ?
why is english the number 1 language on the globe ( the most recognized ) ?

do you know that most of the US debt, which is in the trillions, is owed to China? The power-structure in this country is most definetly dominated by rich, white people. Hard for me to say with absolute certainty that this is true for the entire globe.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:30 AM   #55
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

For instance, 9-11 was orchestrated, how many white people died in that?

Classic proof that the gonverment does not give a shit about you, no matter what skin color you are.

The way the playing field is set was so that 3 people are playing, 1 person is in control but remains manipulating in the background, 1 person is in a higher position than the other, and the other is in a lower position. The lower in position observes the higher position, becomes resentful and starts fighting with him. In turn the person whose really in control quietly takes the whole board.

Read the protocols of Zion, it specifically states that they want the minority to be resentful towards the middle class, they want us to storm the suburbs and start burning down white peoples homes and shit. Than they can easily eliminate us with support, and than they'll turn on the middle class.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:30 AM   #56
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

funny that you say mankind

information/knowledge about God/devil, Black/white was sealed up for 7000 years
every 1000 years one seal is opened

it takes time for this information/knowledge/light to reach the waters (people) in its full brilliance

lying to oneself concerning oneself is a path to destruction

accepting who and what you are and building from there to become great is the move and order

Old 10-03-2005, 03:34 AM   #57
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
do you know that most of the US debt, which is in the trillions, is owed to China? The power-structure in this country is most definetly dominated by rich, white people. Hard for me to say with absolute certainty that this is true for the entire globe.
this is just like saying "well africans and arabs sold us the slaves"

yeah but why buy slaves/servants and mistreat them for 400 plus years,
lie to them about their place of origin and who they are

why do you think that europeans needed slaves to work the land and build for them homes ?

Old 10-03-2005, 03:35 AM   #58
Visionz
The People's Champ

lying to oneself concerning oneself is a path to destruction

accepting who and what you are and building from there to become great is the move and order

please expand on these last two points you have made
Old 10-03-2005, 03:42 AM   #59
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

we tell ourselves fibs so that we can feel comfortable and fit into what we think we should be accepted in
everyone wants to be on the winning team

i get tired of this black and white situation
because the truth is that all of yall are in very big trouble right now

half the sky is bright blue but the other half is purple to black because its not fully day time yet
as the sky brightens and the people wake up we rest up
yall ain't even letting me get a lunch break

Old 10-03-2005, 03:43 AM   #60
Visionz
The People's Champ

no, that point was to say the really China already owns most of the US. who holds the power? follow the money trail. This country still denies blacks their history. Nothing is taught in public schools about the history of Africa outside of Egypt. They are still trying to mentally enslave the general populus. Everything that is massively popular appeals to the lowest common denominator. This isn't because of race itself but rather to keep things divided.