news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-03-2005, 03:49 AM   #61
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger
Default Re: Wolves

you cannot pass the noose over to the chinese, to the africans or the arabs just because "they did it too"

when i told a HISTORY teacher of mines that Egypt was in AFRICA he laughed and told me that that was impossible (very true story)

how could a history teacher not know that

he was always cool with us, and upspirited
until i told him that
his whole mood changed toward us

was it that he was surprised that young black ghetto new yorkers were beginning to wake up to the truth about him his kind and the lies that told to keep us feeling low about ourselves or did he really not know that Egypt is in africa

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:53 AM   #62
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

another story is about a white youth who was learning the bible

this guy has black friends and does not seem racist at all

but when asked "according to the bible, where is the garden of eden"
he replied with a smile

"somewhere in europe"

you see, even white folks are lied to to keep them feeling high and mighty

but the ride is up and the truth about it all is out

theres no stopping that

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-03-2005, 03:55 AM   #63
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

but can you see that the effects are two-fold? see first it seeks to deny blacks of their own personal worth but at the same time it seeks to not give white any reason to respect blacks and to try and create a sense of superiority w/in whites so that we are both fucked w/ the same move.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:56 AM   #64
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

I'm with you on that 7

I feel that there are certain truths that are hidden in order to keep a certain goal. I've had that arguement about Egypt myself. The only way someone wouldn't know that info is if they never looked at a globe and I'm sure as a science major your teacher has seen where egypt was loacated on that map. He was just blind like the little white kid with the bible. That's not all of them though
Old 10-03-2005, 03:56 AM   #65
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

but overall white is on top

even if he sacrifices his own to get that

Old 10-03-2005, 04:01 AM   #66
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

he has to commit mass genocide to feel comfortable in a world where he is genetically the weakess man

its like the cain and abel story

one was "abel" to bring forth life out of the ground

and the other was angry because his brother was "abel" to do what he himself "cain t"

so cain killed him out of jealousy

because abel was noticed and loved by God

Old 10-03-2005, 04:08 AM   #67
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

overall, people in power are on top...you make a lot of generalizations...like the bible story, u never actually asked me where I thought the garden of eden was. Instead of asking a white guy where he thought it was at, you tell a story about asking a white guy where it was at. why not test the theory out yourself?
Old 10-03-2005, 04:31 AM   #68
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

lol

i told the story to prove that whites have been lied to about who they really are

Old 10-03-2005, 04:39 AM   #69
Visionz
The People's Champ

but some of us figure it out in spite of the system's bullshit. I just ask that you not succumb to the same mentality that they have tried to impose on us by grouping a whole race of people together under one big umbrella and expecting it to be true for everyone. it's just simply not the case.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:49 AM   #70
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Dog Bite Law

• Dog Bite Statistics
  • There is a dog bite epidemic in the United States. There are almost 5 million victims annually -- about 2% of the entire population. 800,000 need medical attention. 1,000 per day need treatment in hospital emergency rooms. Between 15 and 20 die per year. Most of the victims who receive medical attention are children, half of whom are bitten in the face. Dog bite losses exceed $1 billion per year, with $345 million paid by insurance.

• The problem appears to be growing. In a 7-year period during the 1990's, the number of dogs rose by 2% while the number of bites increased by 33%. The property/casualty insurance industry paid $250 million for dog bite claims in 1995, $310 million in 2001, and $345.5 million in 2002. Additional losses were paid by other segments of the insurance industry, such as health insurers.

have you ever been a victim ?

its good to study these cases on dog attacks
to check out the dog owners attitude toward the victim of the attack

they are usually nonchalant about it all

and they tend to blame the victim for the attack

not all rot weilers and pit bulls attack, but its their nature to hunt and attack and its very possible that they will
no matter how much they were domesticated
its their nature to hunt

Old 10-03-2005, 04:58 AM   #71
Visionz
The People's Champ

One cannot look at an individual dog, recognize its breed, and then state whether or not it is going to attack.

Any dog, treated harshly or trained to attack, may bite a person. Any dog can be turned into a dangerous dog. The owner most often is responsible -- not the breed, and not the dog.

in short, the people who run shit is fuckin it up, the breed of the dog doesn't seem to matter much
Old 10-03-2005, 05:06 AM   #72
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

now i'm diappointed

i get the same reply from the same type of people all the time

people just don't value life

the point is this

dogs bite

family dogs bite

fighting dogs bite

no matter if they were treated bad or good they bite and attack because its their nature to hunt

There are almost 5 million victims annually -- about 2% of the entire population. 800,000 need medical attention. 1,000 per day need treatment in hospital emergency rooms. Between 15 and 20 die per year.

thats enough to say that dogs are dangerous
when they have a history of biting, maming and killing then something should be done about how we as humans handle dogs

Old 10-03-2005, 05:07 AM   #73
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

its funny though because the same people who claim that we should not lump all white people in one bunch will be the same people talking about "fuck the police"

Old 10-03-2005, 05:16 AM   #74
Visionz
The People's Champ

but I know that not all cops are bad, although I have a general distrust of cops and I can understand why blacks have a general distrust of whites but no sterotype is true a %100 percent of the time.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:17 AM   #75
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
but I know that not all cops are bad, although I have a general distrust of cops and I can understand why blacks have a general distrust of whites but no sterotype is true a %100 percent of the time.
understandable and agreeable