news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #31
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ppl still don't know what freestylin is, damn

nobody ever made a law that said a freestyle has to be 100% off the top, but it has to be a little spontaneous for it to be a freestyle, imo. not reading off something you wrote earlier, word for word. a real mc has enough rhymes floatin in his head to string some shit together on the spot and flow for 16 bars, if u gotta have a walkthrough in front of u, then you ain't freestylin.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #32
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
[COLOR=Red]

LMAO at this guy giving mc'ing advice to anyone, these guys you are hating on have rapped all over the world. you still live with mommy and post angrily on wutangcorp.com whahahahahah if this doesnt strike you as funny you need a special bus to drive you to school.

ok guys that is all for now.

proceed with the L's...
the only lame rackin up L's is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread isnt about my music, or me rapping, i gave my opinion on the situation from the emcee perspective as a direct response to brandon!!!!!! im not giving advice, im providing a perspective!!!!!!!!!!!

you seem to think niggas are jealous because they touring and rhyming on the radio and im not... WRONG... i love hip hop...i been rhyming over 15 years for FUN... ive never made a dollar off hip hop in my life!!!!!!!! i love hearing niggas rhyme live on the radio, i just think its corny when cats are rhyming live off a cell phone!!!!!!!! i can tell you never been on the block in your life... contrary to popular belief, not every nigga is rhyming for a deal!!!!!!! its a past time where im from homeboy, you in norway where males rocking chest glitter to the club is a past time!!!!!!!!!!

theres such thing as rhymers etiquette!!!!!

memorization is a huge part of emceeing... only a FRAUD would downplay its importance!!!!!!!!!!

cap you really should stop listening to hip hop... you criticize niggas that rhyme for love of the culture, you may as well diss every graff artist not getting paid while youre at it you FRAUD!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon
oh, ok now I understand better, it's an area of hip hop that people are scared of lazy-ness growing because of technology. I haven't heard someone reminisce & break down those basic elements of MCing in a good while, thanks for that angry!

After seeing your posts I can't imagine what a single album or verse from you might sound like, probably a cross between the outrageous humor of Big L, BIG or Apache and the aggressive, rip your head off attitude of Onyx.
i cant fuck with them niggas but i have fun with it!!!!!!!! id be rhyming on gilligans island, i got love for it!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #33
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
haha

You fucking idiot.

Angry and lacey talking about integrity as if there not some sad fucking hip hop stans.
this australian feminist has offcially caught feelings!!!!!!!

im not your girl bateman, you keep switchin styles like a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve been exposed as an outsider with no real connection to hip hop beyond the auditory level, YOURE A FRAUD and you shouldnt be commenting on hip hop!!!!!!

im a hip hop stan, but you spend just as much time criticizing the culture as i do biggin it up!!!!!!!!!!

so whos really the stan you bird brain faggot!!?!!?!!?! it went from LOVE to HATE with your bitch ass quick, youre a textbook STAN!!!!!!!!!!

you dont even like hip hop, and yet here you are discussing hip hop on a hip hop message board with other hip hop heads... youre ashamed of embracing hip hop because youre a spoon fed faggot speaking from a point of privilege in the australian outback!!!!!!!!!! just stop commenting on it altogether you overly sensitive genital!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRS can kill it off the top...

snoop can it kill it off the top....

sean bateman is richard roeper status as a hip hop fan... hes got no CLUE what it takes to make a movie, but still wants to cross his legs and pick it apart like he does!!!!!!!!!

the frauds are out in full swing today!!!!

cap - norwegian guido that sweats buckets dancing to drake records!!!!!!!!
sean bateman - australian faggot that reviews dubstep records with a number system!!!!!!

you international fun boys are a disgrace to hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
theres such thing as rhymers etiquette!!!!!
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

oh dear god....

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #35
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Disclaimer: The following qoutes are from a frustrated Belgium wigger, whos favorites rappers are Joe Budden and Joel Ortiz, who he would die for and flips his top as soon as anyone says anything bad about them.

Cornyness will be in extreme levels, good humor wil also be lacking.

Quote:
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

- YOU ARE THE PASTY GUY THAT DESPERATELY WANTED EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD TO BELIEVE HE WAS BLACK...

This must be the 5,000th time you have repeated this line, it still isnt true, and still isnt funny. You dont pull it off. Your just frustrated. No ones ever "desperately" tried to "convince" a "whole board" he was black.

Ive probably mentioned 1nce (when asked), maybe twice, in 18,00 posts, that I have part of my family is black. I have also mentioned the same amount of times part of my family is also sicilian. So what?

Why are u so obsessed with this? What has this got to do with anything?

Your a white belgium on a hip hop messgae board, and your getting mad about someone being who you think is trying to be black? Nigga wtf. Youve never met a black person in your life.

Nigga your a BELGIAN on a hiphop message board calling other people wiggas.

Nigga Your a belgium on a american hip hop message board. wtf.

Quote:

- Your location apparently is THUGISM whahahahahah down syndrome muthafucka

^jesus christ.

Location THUGISM >>>>> Location: Schoonbeek (Belgium).

Quote:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84096

^^ a thread where this stalker ass wigger shows pictures of ghost's house which looked on the internet for all night...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86053

^^ "why are my hero's clipse making music with rick ross, dont tell me these guys arent really drug kingpins " whahahahaha

Nice to see your saving my classic threads in your book marks, whearas I or anyone else couldnt recall any of yours that arent about Joe Buddens.

Btw, they were both great threads, the first was hilarious, and anyone with a humor agreed, the second was another great thread about Coke rappers clipse doing a song with an ex cop.

I dont see your point.

Your really bad at innahnet posting brah.

idk, your just mad lol.

at least show you have a sense of humor. your just looking pathetic at this point.

Your taste in music doesnt help your case. Neither does your geographical location.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh yeah Cap also "doesnt rate" Mobb Deep.

He's also a Belgium on an american hip hop message board with an opinion.

Congrats to Pat Bateman though for figuring out that not all rap freestyles are off the dome after 19,000 posts.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #37
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Disclaimer: The following qoutes are from a frustrated Belgium wigger, whos favorites rappers are Joe Budden and Joel Ortiz, who he would die for and flips his top as soon as anyone says anything bad about them.

Cornyness will be in extreme levels, good humor wil also be lacking.

This must be the 5,000th time you have repeated this line, it still isnt true, and still isnt funny. You dont pull it off. Your just frustrated. No ones ever "desperately" tried to "convince" a "whole board" he was black.

Ive probably mentioned 1nce (when asked), maybe twice, in 18,00 posts, that I have part of my family is black. I have also mentioned the same amount of times part of my family is also sicilian. So what?

Why are u so obsessed with this? What has this got to do with anything?

Your a white belgium on a hip hop messgae board, and your getting mad about someone being who you think is trying to be black? Nigga wtf. Youve never met a black person in your life.

Nigga your a BELGIAN on a hiphop message board calling other people wiggas.

Nigga Your a belgium on a american hip hop message board. wtf.

^jesus christ.

Location THUGISM >>>>> Location: Schoonbeek (Belgium).

Nice to see your saving my classic threads in your book marks, whearas I or anyone else couldnt recall any of yours that arent about Joe Buddens.

Btw, they were both great threads, the first was hilarious, and anyone with a humor agreed, the second was another great thread about Coke rappers clipse doing a song with an ex cop.

I dont see your point.

Your really bad at innahnet posting brah.

idk, your just mad lol.

at least show you have a sense of humor. your just looking pathetic at this point.

Your taste in music doesnt help your case. Neither does your geographical location.

hahaha im the wigger now?? when have i ever said i was anything other than italian? lol unlike you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

^^read up homeslice (is that the way you guys say it??)

and if it isnt true, why does everybody ether your ass with bringing up this most emberassing of pasts??
did every corp poster dream about this?? every poster in every country around the globe imagined this??

LOL and now all of a sudden you have italian heritage too?? whahahahaha do you think by saying that i would take it easy on you and become your Ebff??
whatever doesnt make you a pasty redhead freckled gap tooth loser huh? lame, you're english get over it!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

Look how furious both of these guys are.

Lacey and angry! need their own forum where they can discuss Bizzy Bone freestyles and mutually masturbate.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #39
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

The sensitivty in this internet thread is astounding.

I thought we were talking about hip hop.

People start getting sonned, theyre quick to change the subject to something else.

We could go on an i could say things like "Your a white Belgian, on a hip hop message board, obsessed with race. You have never met a black person or had any contact with a hip hop outside of the innahnet. Your about as wigga as they get."

But where is that getting us?

Was your original point of the thread, no working out for you? You make a thread espousing the merits of Blackberry rapping , someone disagrees, and all of a sudden the topic is about whos black and who isnt? Jesus.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #40
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:

We could go on an i could say things like "Your a white Belgian, on a hip hop message board, obsessed with race. You have never met a black person or had any contact with a hip hop outside of the innahnet. Your about as wigga as they get."
why are you so obsessed with black people???? what is it about them? honestly laced just between you and me.......

is it the penises???

whahahahaha

your idea of an insult is....

"you have never met a black person..."

(which i have btw)

what is it about them laced i wanna know. am i missing out????

oh and you know damn well, i aint belgian. i dont mind being called that cus i dont suffer from a severe case of "identity crisis"

i bet you wouldnt call a paki or whatever the fuck kinda immigrants you got in the Uk an English bloke lol!!!!!!

back to the blacks for a minute.

that says it all doesnt it????

Old 03-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The sensitivty in this internet thread is astounding.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #42
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
haha

Look how furious both of these guys are.

Lacey and angry! need their own forum where they can discuss Bizzy Bone freestyles and mutually masturbate.
youve been exposed as an outsider with no real connection to hip hop beyond the auditory level, YOURE A FRAUD and you shouldnt be commenting on hip hop!!!!!!

im a hip hop stan, but you spend just as much time criticizing the culture as i do biggin it up!!!!!!!!!!

so whos really the stan you bird brain faggot!!?!!?!!?! it went from LOVE to HATE with your bitch ass quick, youre a textbook STAN!!!!!!!!!!

you dont even like hip hop, and yet here you are discussing hip hop on a hip hop message board with other hip hop heads... youre ashamed of embracing hip hop because youre a spoon fed faggot speaking from a point of privilege in the australian outback!!!!!!!!!! just stop commenting on it altogether you overly sensitive genital!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean bateman is richard roeper status as a hip hop fan... hes got no CLUE what it takes to make a movie, but still wants to cross his legs and pick it apart like he does!!!!!!!!!

the frauds are out in full swing today!!!!

cap - norwegian guido that sweats buckets dancing to drake records!!!!!!!!
sean bateman - australian faggot that reviews dubstep records with a number system!!!!!!

you international fun boys are a disgrace to hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ any bateman post from now on will be quoted and followed with this on auto-pilot!!!!!!! bateman likes to argue like a jealous girlfirend, when he starts losing ground he acts like hes above it!!!!!!!! youre just australian music critic picking apart american pop culture like a cot damned TOY... stick to dubstep and rugby you over analytical cock boy!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #43
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Lacey and angry! are like the lost boys with their insults...lmao.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #44
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Lacey and angry! are like the lost boys with their insults...lmao.
look at the frauds rushing in for defense!!!!!!!!!

dusk embraces homosexuals in hip hop!!!!!!!

dusk had a nervous breakdown when raekwon said "he hated homos"!!!!!!!!!

dusk moderates an alternative music section on a wu tang website, and enjoys softening superheroes in photo shop by customizing them to reflect his queer sensibility!!!!!!!!

he enjoys punk rock, industrial house, and lupe fiasco...

the majority of his posts are spent quoting other faggots and followed with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk
co sign... eloels
he is irrelevant in terms of hip hop discussion... much like cap, bateman, and any other faggot that signed up at a wu tang website to talk about anything BUT hip hop!!!!!!!!!

dusk been bleeding out his ass since middle school, hes a closet homo reading limited issue comics getting his sugar touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #45
Longbongcilvaringz

What the fuck are you talking about angry.

I've made like 10 posts in the hip hop forum while you've been here.

What would you know about my taste in hip hop, apart from the fact that i think Bone Thugs are corny.

You need to relax or something.