news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-21-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default What funny movies has Vince Vaughn been in?

I'm probably going to get some heat for this. But could you name some funny movies that he has been in besides Old School?

The Wedding Crashers was overrated and is more popular with chicks.

The Breakup wasn't funny and it sucked.

Couples Retreat was ok/so so, but there were hardly any funny parts in it at all.

Maybe I haven't seen some of the funny movies he's been in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude Dodgeball.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That's right, my bad, I forgot about that one. That was his best movie that I've seen.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought Psycho was unintentionally hilarious.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

swingers

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

be cool
twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

yeah, be cool is dope:

Old 03-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah I was gonna say be cool was prolly the best.imo at least.

old school comes in second and then Im sure ppl would say dodgeball but Ill say wedding crashers.I hate wedding crashers but it was a decent performance by Vaughn.dude was a straight asshole in that flick.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:06 PM   #9
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

dodgeball was great but not because of Vaughn, he hasn't MADE any movie he has been in
Old 03-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I liked Wedding Crashers, Couples Retreat, The Breakup. Be Cool was kinda disappointing but his character was funny. You should see him play a serious character in Domestic Disturbance with John Travolta. That's a good movie.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

The Breakup was terrible. It was just two people arguing the whole movie with no funny parts.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #12
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I see what you mean about The Breakup. It was ok. I wouldn't say it was great. I love Jennifer Aniston even though most of her movies suck LOL. I wanna see her new one The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler but i'm gonna wait for it to come to video. She did a good flick with Clive Owen and rapper Xzibit called Derailed. How does Owen Wilson get acting jobs? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's very corny. The reason i mentioned him is because he's in Wedding Crashers and since the topic is about Vince Vaughn, i figured i would talk about him. I saw a corny movie he did with Eddie Murphy called I Spy which is i guess supposed to be a remake of the tv show with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp. He's also in a movie with Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson. What's the name of that movie? I haven't seen it. Owen's brother Luke is corny too but i did like his movie Vacancy with hot Kate Beckinsale.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
I see what you mean about The Breakup. It was ok. I wouldn't say it was great. I love Jennifer Aniston even though most of her movies suck LOL. I wanna see her new one The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler but i'm gonna wait for it to come to video. She did a good flick with Clive Owen and rapper Xzibit called Derailed. How does Owen Wilson get acting jobs? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's very corny. The reason i mentioned him is because he's in Wedding Crashers and since the topic is about Vince Vaughn, i figured i would talk about him. I saw a corny movie he did with Eddie Murphy called I Spy which is i guess supposed to be a remake of the tv show with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp. He's also in a movie with Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson. What's the name of that movie? I haven't seen it. Owen's brother Luke is corny too but i did like his movie Vacancy with hot Kate Beckinsale.
isnt Luke Wilson in that new Chris Rock movie that also gots Martin in it?

and i dont like many Owen Wilson movies. i guess that movie where hes those kid's bodyguard is okay

i dont know many Vince Vuaghn movies. i know Old School is funny as hell. how is that Couple's Retreat or whatever its called?

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #14
CharlesJones

Yeah Luke Wilson is in the new Death At A Funeral movie. He also was in another movie with Martin Lawrence which is Blue Streak. Couples Retreat is pretty good. I liked it. LOL@Jean Reno forcing Faizon Love to take his shorts off and he didn't have on any underwear hahahahahahahahahaha. Faizon told him he didn't wanna take them off since he wasn't wearing underwear LOL. Jean told Faizon's girl to take off his shorts and she did LOL. Faizon's girl was ghetto and young. He shouldn't have gotten with her.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #15
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Yeah Luke Wilson is in the new Death At A Funeral movie. He also was in another movie with Martin Lawrence which is Blue Streak. Couples Retreat is pretty good. I liked it. LOL@Jean Reno forcing Faizon Love to take his shorts off and he didn't have on any underwear hahahahahahahahahaha. Faizon told him he didn't wanna take them off since he wasn't wearing underwear LOL. Jean told Faizon's girl to take off his shorts and she did LOL. Faizon's girl was ghetto and young. He shouldn't have gotten with her.
oh yeah i remember that i got it on VHS when it first came out. i forgot about that. that movie was funny.

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote