news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-02-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Gully Reloaded
Fuck Your Life

Gully Reloaded grasshopper
Default So what exactly makes "Immobilarity" so Bad?

Never understood the hate for this album, had a talk with a few people around my way and they don't either. Shit is Fiiire for the most part.

Wu Stans are way to Picky "WTFZ RAEKWON DIDN'T MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE OB4CL, THIS SHIT SUCKS!"
Old 10-02-2005, 07:58 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: So what exactly makes "Immobilarity" so Bad?

beats
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM   #3
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
Wu Stans are way too Picky.....
end of discussion

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

the production!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

i liked this album too.. couple of weak beats though
Old 10-02-2005, 08:10 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic-coard-strangler
i liked this album too.. couple of weak beats though
basically my opinion. rae's lyrics on this album are incredible. But some of the beats are bland. tracks like friday and my favorite dred are kind of fucked up by the beats. power's beat sucks, fuck them should've had a better beat and the songs after sneakers and the table all have garbage beats. I still like the album, there's some ill tracks on the album no doubt. Some peoples expectations were too high. If you are a general hiphop fan you're gonna feel it. If all you listen to is Wu, it'll throw you off. Same thing happened with Lex Diamonds and the Movement. They're good hiphop albums, but Wu fans usually have crazy high expectations.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:11 PM   #7
6what131

6what131 grasshopper

raekwons lyrics are on point but some beats were not at the same level. especially the tracks after sneakers
Old 10-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #8
6what131

6what131 grasshopper

Quote:

basically my opinion. rae's lyrics on this album are incredible. But some of the beats are bland. tracks like friday and my favorite dred are kind of fucked up by the beats. power's beat sucks, fuck them should've had a better beat and the songs after sneakers and the table all have garbage beats
you beat me to the point
Old 10-02-2005, 08:33 PM   #9
PDTantisocial
Straight Outta PHX

PDTantisocial shaolin monk

I give it a 7/10. There's some really dope tracks, Yae Yo, Casablanca [My fav on there] Power, Jury, Fuck Them, Live From New York, The Table, Sneakers. A lil too much weak shit.
In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
PDTantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:37 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

would've been nice to have at least one track with ghostface on it, and at least one wu beat...you get the impression that he ditched the clan, most of the cream team dudes are wack too except polite and superb. Oh yeah, and icewater inc is also wack, he shouldn't put any of them on cuban linx 2.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:40 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
Never understood the hate for this album, had a talk with a few people around my way and they don't either. Shit is Fiiire for the most part.

Wu Stans are way to Picky "WTFZ RAEKWON DIDN'T MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE OB4CL, THIS SHIT SUCKS!"
You are mistaken. it is true there are some who dont like it. However, for a post 97 album, it is pretty good.

Of course there will be some who compare to the debut album. Its like comparing It Was Written to Illmatic.

Its not bad.....its not outstanding 10/10 either.

Just look at the review in the reviews section....I think many people who posted likes the album

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:54 PM   #12
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

I Ono I Thought This Was A Great Album

Fave Song Sneakers

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:06 PM   #13
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

True ^^^^^^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #14
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

word kids just in reality need to put down cuban linx for a sec and realize they cant all be the same some of the beats are off but the album is tight nonetheless
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:45 PM   #15
faveritONE

faveritONE grasshopper

I can't get over Rae singin "yes the shit is raw comin atcha door", and, yeah, some of the beats suck
faveritONE is offline   Reply With Quote