news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

I don't have any qualm with homosexuals.

Other than that, parents and their kids are becoming incredibly isolated.
Part of the problem is, parents treat their kids as adults. They aren't.
You can hand them a cell phone, tell them how to work the latest electronics, make money and drive a car, but that alone does not make you an adult.

I had to deal with a father who never wanted to be around, a mother who always worked and a stepfather who I tried on several occasions to beat to a pulp.

In regard to dealing with people, I am incredibly immature, antisocial and I used to be irreconcilably angry when not around people I am comfortable with. It created in me a sort of steely side that still comes out today, I can manipulate at will most of the time but then I'll still say the most negative shit you can imagine on occasions that don't call for it.

It's a process day to day, my family never did anything to try and break me of this behavior. Mostly because I did my best to not show it around them. To keep them at a distance.

There is no more painful a feeling then knowing you've let the bonds that make you you slip away and that a woman you admired as your mother is now a stranger to you.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
after raising children for some years,what words of wisdom do you have to offer us concerning this ?

have you really looked at what exactly homosexuality is ?

but are you married with children ?

if you are not married with children, when you become married with children, you'll look back at your own childhood very very differently
Im not married with children, but I don't think that excludes from having an opinion on family. And if I do look at my childhood differently when I got children of my own, I don't think Ill be regretting it, Ill probably see it as a model of education.
I know what homosexuality is, I know homosexual people, I don't see them as sinners.

Quote:
lol - you do know that this society we live in is fucked up right ?

the society where a whole bunch of women are in the work place handling jackhammers at the work site

i know what it's like being left at home with only the TV and a book of matches
lol yeah I do, but its not cause of women working, its cause of the type of work people in general have to do. Sure now kids come home from school throw their bags on the floor cause aint nobody telling them to do their homework, but thats not cause their mother works (often the mother doesn't work, she just watching TV too), its cause parents don't know how to educate their child.
What Im saying is, women working is not the problem, education is. People expect teachers to raise their children, and they lose responsibility, but work doesn't make them lose responsibility, that fucked up society does.

Quote:
some children are born obese also

what is a sin ?

is it something that you do that detaches you from a natural current of life ?
Children born obese? Then its a illness, and you can't say being sick is a sin.

A sin is an action of free will, that is against the natural laws of human beings.

Quote:
true - and just because you don't agree with what's being said, doesn't make what's said wrong
No, it just makes it wrong to me.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #18
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Farrakan always smashes it, he's definetly got a place with the traditional arbrahmic god if it exists.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
I don't have any qualm with homosexuals.

Other than that, parents and their kids are becoming incredibly isolated.
Part of the problem is, parents treat their kids as adults. They aren't.
You can hand them a cell phone, tell them how to work the latest electronics, make money and drive a car, but that alone does not make you an adult.

I had to deal with a father who never wanted to be around, a mother who always worked and a stepfather who I tried on several occasions to beat to a pulp.

In regard to dealing with people, I am incredibly immature, antisocial and I used to be irreconcilably angry when not around people I am comfortable with. It created in me a sort of steely side that still comes out today, I can manipulate at will most of the time but then I'll still say the most negative shit you can imagine on occasions that don't call for it.

It's a process day to day, my family never did anything to try and break me of this behavior. Mostly because I did my best to not show it around them. To keep them at a distance.

There is no more painful a feeling then knowing you've let the bonds that make you you slip away and that a woman you admired as your mother is now a stranger to you.

i'm feelin this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
Im not married with children, but I don't think that excludes from having an opinion on family.

i hope that you didn't take my post as me talking down to you

Quote:
And if I do look at my childhood differently when I got children of my own, I don't think Ill be regretting it, Ill probably see it as a model of education.

lol - there may be a bit of both

Quote:
I know what homosexuality is, I know homosexual people, I don't see them as sinners.

the scriptures says everyones a sinner, right

when explaining to your son the pleasures and pains of sex, will you tell him he has a choice to pick from men or women ?

is bestiality a sin ?

if i fall in love with a horse, should the state permit me to marry it in a church ?

i'm not bashing the person in this Condition, they are still family

and who am i to push him or her aside because they are gay ?

but when looking at the conditioning and programming

and the trauma that often lead to these conditions,
you see it as that, a preference,choice,molding etc......

and i'm sure there are rare cases of those who show very early signs
well not so rare
but since i know their mothers background, i can see why that would be ....

there is no order and they have made it an art and the style to be out of order -

now who is this they ..

another thread

Quote:
lol yeah I do, but its not cause of women working, its cause of the type of work people in general have to do.

work is work - you leave the house, go to work, you're spending 8 hours at work.... it can and has worked and we have survived - see that, Survived It _ if you are a mother that is all alone, that is hard times - but if you got aunties,and uncles, grandmothers that can care for you, it can work
if you have reliable friends, it can work - but there are some of us who had none of that -

Quote:
Sure now kids come home from school throw their bags on the floor cause aint nobody telling them to do their homework, but thats not cause their mother works (often the mother doesn't work, she just watching TV too), its cause parents don't know how to educate their child.

lol - that's what i'm trying to tell you - children don't come with an instruction manual - neither does marriage - everyone says what they would do - everyone has an opinion

Quote:
What Im saying is, women working is not the problem, education is. People expect teachers to raise their children, and they lose responsibility, but work doesn't make them lose responsibility, that fucked up society does.

right

going to work and sending your children to P.S.151 for most of the day is a part of it - we would love to feel comfortable with that if only we can just make more money - but how many million people say that a day - what is their story -

Quote:
Children born obese? Then its a illness, and you can't say being sick is a sin.

A sin is an action of free will, that is against the natural laws of human beings.

i agree

if everything was already written and predestined, how much of a choice would we have in living it out

Quote:

No, it just makes it wrong to me.

Peace

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-21-2010 at 04:34 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #20
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Fair.
Altho, being in love with a horse is totally different from being in love with another human being, two beings of different species mating, thats unnatural.
I won't tell my son he can choose between man and woman, thats something I think kids need to find out for themselves. I wouldn't want my son to be gay, I just wouldn't think hes a sinner or a sick individual.
I don't know, its like when we were kids, there was always a kid who was more feminine, who always hung out with girls you know what I mean? And he wasn't conditionned, he just felt better that way. And he wasn't always gay either, you got dudes that you think are the toughest motherfukers, and then they tell you they're gay. I know the shit surrounding this, about the old guy corrupting a young mind into homosexuality, but I think thats wrong, I tihnk some people are just homosexuals they way others are heterosexuals.
And we've established its not a sin, since a sin is an action of free will, and they do not have a choice, cause if they did, they wouldn't have to hide it.
And about what you said about some of us not having reliable friends, thats the problem too, not women working, but people not being able to work without jeopardizing their children's education. Everybody needs a family, and thats not only a father and a mother, its a grandfather and a grandmother to tell about the old days, and to help out. I agree with the minister when he says the family is under attack, I just don't agree with what is the attack.
Peace.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Fair.
Altho, being in love with a horse is totally different from being in love with another human being, two beings of different species mating, thats unnatural.

why ?

i can't mate with a horse just like i can't mate with a man

Quote:
I won't tell my son he can choose between man and woman, thats something I think kids need to find out for themselves.

guidance is always a plus when dealing with these issues

Quote:
I wouldn't want my son to be gay, I just wouldn't think hes a sinner or a sick individual.

so why wouldn't you want him to be gay ?

Quote:
I don't know, its like when we were kids, there was always a kid who was more feminine, who always hung out with girls you know what I mean? And he wasn't conditionned,
but he was/is conditioned - you just didn't watch and study how he was conditioned to be that way

Quote:
he just felt better that way. And he wasn't always gay either, you got dudes that you think are the toughest motherfukers, and then they tell you they're gay. I know the shit surrounding this, about the old guy corrupting a young mind into homosexuality, but I think thats wrong, I tihnk some people are just homosexuals they way others are heterosexuals.
so you are saying that it's natural to be gay
that people are just born like that

Quote:
And we've established its not a sin, since a sin is an action of free will, and they do not have a choice, cause if they did, they wouldn't have to hide it.
you said it wasn't a sin - they don't have to hide

Quote:
And about what you said about some of us not having reliable friends, thats the problem too, not women working, but people not being able to work without jeopardizing their children's education. Everybody needs a family, and thats not only a father and a mother, its a grandfather and a grandmother to tell about the old days, and to help out. I agree with the minister when he says the family is under attack, I just don't agree with what is the attack.
Peace.
he said the family is being attacked and he pointed out one weapon being that "They" purposely took the woman out of the home and put her in the work place to break up our families

it's not that you don't agree, you don't understand
Old 03-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

You can't compare a man mating with a horse and a man mating witha man or a woman mating with a woman. Man and woman belong to the same specy, its totally different and the allegory does not work.
I wouldn't care if my son was gay, I just meant I wouldn't tell him you can be gay or anything, cause that just confuses kids, if he is he is, thats all, and it would be all good.
I am saying its natural to be gay, its not something you catch, its not something you choose, its something you are, just like we're heterosexuals, its the same.
I understood what he said, and I don't think "they" took the woman out of the home on prupose, its the people's duty to make the country work when there is a war. War is never a good thing for families, but countries don't make warsto destroy their own families. Moreover, women wanted to have the right to work, thats how they got it.
I said what was a sin, I said its an action of free will, and you agreed. Now if you agree to that but you still think, like the Minister that homosexuality is a sin, it means you think its a choice. So I have to ask you this : If homosexuals choose to be homosexuals, how come they can't decide not to be homosexuals? When I choose to do something, I can always decide not to do it anymore, why can't they? What/who is stopping them?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #23
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

If homosexuality is unnatural, why is it that so many species of animals display gay, bisexual and even transgendered behaviour, despite not having free will and being driven by instinct?

And why is it that most everyone tries to ignore these facts a'la a fox news "journalist"?

Progress will come much sooner if we focus on the similarities rather than the differences.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #24
Rollo
An act of God

Referencing other species sexual behavior is irrelevant to the issue.
Other species self replicate, but if a human self replicated somehow, I'd call that unnatural.

I don't know whether sexuality is a choice, suppose it's an unconscious choice, is it something we can ever really establish?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #25
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Referencing other species sexual behavior is irrelevant to the issue.
Other species self replicate, but if a human self replicated somehow, I'd call that unnatural.

I don't know whether sexuality is a choice, suppose it's an unconscious choice, is it something we can ever really establish?
To use the terms natural and unnatural is referencing nature(physical reality including animals) itself.

Not to mention that the thread starter- Sunny used mating with a horse in his argument.

Perhaps other terms are required...

Last edited by Regulas; 03-22-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #26
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
To use the terms natural and unnatural is referencing nature(physical reality including animals) itself.

Perhaps other terms are required...
Semantics aside, I don't think lesser species being gay establishes a moral basis for us being gay. Animals also hump dead corpses. Society doesn't consider that moral so...

Personally, I don't believe in the absolutely polarizing view of gay or straight as much as I do leaning heavier on one end or the other. I just don't think it's right to claim things simply because you FEEL they are correct. It either is or isn't. If you don't know the answer for fact, it's best to stay on the fence.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #27
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Semantics aside, I don't think lesser species being gay establishes a moral basis for us being gay. Animals also hump dead corpses. Society doesn't consider that moral so...

Personally, I don't believe in the absolutely polarizing view of gay or straight as much as I do leaning heavier on one end or the other. I just don't think it's right to claim things simply because you FEEL they are correct. It either is or isn't. If you don't know the answer for fact, it's best to stay on the fence.
I don't think "society's" "moral" is reason enough to discredit the obvious equilibrium that exists in nature.

I also find it interesting when groups who have had more than their fair share of suffering, injustice and inequality; rise-up, overcome and trancsend those conditons only to come together and subject other groups to the same treatment.

I'm black and I know firsthand that the struggles of race far outweigh the difficulties of being gay, but how does critisizing, judging and making polices against something/someone who has little to no effect on your life make you a better person. How does this seperate you from the people who made life hell for your ancestors?
Old 03-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #28
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
I don't think "society's" "moral" is reason enough to discredit the obvious equilibrium that exists in nature.

Societal morals are what define the norm and the natural in regard to humanity.
For better or worse, we have our own thoughts and ideals that surpass natural order for lesser species.
That's what makes us human.

As for the black aspect, I'm bleach white so I couldn't tell you lol
I have no interest in gay issues, if you love someone you're going to do what you're going to do.
Whether it's a choice or not or something shaped by things we can help, I have no idea.
That's all I'm getting at.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

personally, i have talked this topic to death.
here is the summary.

you can't make a baby out of doo doo.
you can't make a baby with a strap-on
you need a man and a woman to raise a child.

that is the natural order of things.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #30
Rollo
An act of God

Yeah but I can't make a baby from getting head, you wouldn't dare say oral is unnatural.

*Gays also anal douche from my understanding, so doo doo isn't a part of their .... orientation? ordeal? Whatever!