news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #31
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Sunny be tryin to mate with his palm all da time, y he so against things u caint mate wit??
Old 03-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #32
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
personally, i have talked this topic to death.
here is the summary.

you can't make a baby out of doo doo.
you can't make a baby with a strap-on
you need a man and a woman to raise a child.

that is the natural order of things.
Living on the west coast of canada, I don't often come across people who are aware of the 'word', so forgive my ignorance but, if the laws are based on observances in nature and matter/existance are god in it's multitude of forms, why is it unnatural for some humans to function as many animals naturally do? Is it mandated that we must procreate? Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?

Observations of nature have left me to believe that the homosexuality issue is more about opinion/ignorance/fear than anything else, but I am open to the possability of being wrong.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #33
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
why is it unnatural for some humans to function as many animals naturally do?
you want to live like an animal? more power to ya
its natural for a human to function like a human
its natural for an animal to function like an animal
Quote:
Is it mandated that we must procreate? Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?
i don't think so - but i cant say for you or anyone else

Quote:
Observations of nature have left me to believe that the homosexuality issue is more about opinion/ignorance/fear than anything else, but I am open to the possability of being wrong.
i think it was wunded fox who had a thread a while back, showing scientific evidence of how almost ALL 'homosexual' behavior in the animal kingdom is the result of false identity - failure to know what they're doing. and something else....i forgot - can anyone find that thread?

anyhoo

being born blind is not natural
using a screw driver to cut your sandwich is not natural
things are created with their respective counterparts in mind, even in nature
a penis' sole purpose is to impregnate a woman....there's really no other function it has
its not natural to insert it in a man's butt

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 03-22-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #34
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what mumm ra said. lol not much to add there. well maybe this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
Isn't the 'self' that we are supposed to identify with the same one that drives the instinctive faculties of the animal kingdom?
there are interconnected layers to consciousness.
at the bottom there is the animus- or life, the animating spark.
then there are base faculties that make up the one you mentioned, instinct.

then there are higher levels like intuition(thought), imagination, will, and the ability to program one's own behavior.

then there is balance, which is closely tied to justice, the maintenance of moral balance.

then there is spiritual power, wisdom, unity and peace.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #35
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
what mumm ra said. lol not much to add there. well maybe this...

there are interconnected layers to consciousness.
at the bottom there is the animus- or life, the animating spark.
then there are base faculties that make up the one you mentioned, instinct.

then there are higher levels like intuition(thought), imagination, will, and the ability to program one's own behavior.

then there is balance, which is closely tied to justice, the maintenance of moral balance.

then there is spiritual power, wisdom, unity and peace.

Thank you, that was what I was looking for.

Would it be safe to say that: Although homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism occur in nature, they are not the optimum 'modes of opperation' for those species or animals in general. And since the overall goal of man is to bring their being to the highest 'mode of operation', homosexuality is opposed to that endeavour?
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

so blowjobs, pulling out, handjobs, kissing, eating pussy and anal sex with a woman are also not natural.

dude just get over it....there are always going to be gays around. It only increases the chances of your genetic survival.

Maybe it is natural and its a biological means of population control.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #37
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
so pulling out, and anal sex with a woman are also not natural.

Correct. Pulling out is a form of mental retardation, condoms or head are the only natural forms of birth control.
Anal is not natural. If your girl enjoys anal and doesn't slash your face open for trying it on her, she's fucked up.

It might be biological, it might not.
As for genetic survival, please... no one really cares about that.
You won't be there to see it.
There is no need to continue the species within you.
Sex is simply fun, that's why we do it.

No need for competitive breeding, pus isn't a high commodity that is hard to get to.
There's around seven billion people on earth, it didn't get that way because we're picky.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

In the battle of a hundred slain, Red Cloud tied a man in full female regalia (wearing a dress) on a horse with his hands bound and blind folded. He slapped the horse and as it rode out, Calvary started shooting at the man. The horse ran back.....Red Cloud asked him how many. He raised his fingers signaling about 10. Red Cloud said that wasn't enough and he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back he asked how many, and this time the man said about 30.

Red Cloud said this still wasn't enough, so he slapped the horse again. This time when the horse came back the man signaled about 50. This still wasn't right so Red Cloud slapped the horse again. More Calvary began to fire at the man on the horse. This final time when the man came back he signaled that there approximately 90. This brought out the Calvary that sprung the trap...

Homosexuals are a natural part of this world. They are different from "normal" (hetero sexual) people because they are born different. They have spiritual power that "normal" people don't have. They are usually outcasts in most cultures.

Back before the Bible and Koran and popular culture told you it was cool to be afraid of and bash homosexuals, most homosexuals had a peaceful existence doing women's work. Their spiritual power was recognized and they helped teach people about themselves and about life.

Last edited by WARPATH; 03-24-2010 at 11:25 AM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #39
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post

Homosexuals are a natural part of this world.

They are different from "normal" (hetero sexual) people because they are born different.
And the basis of that is what exactly?
Psychopathy is experieneced and has been experienced since the beginning of humanity.
Doesn't make it natural.....

Quote:
They have spiritual power
Again, what's the basis?

Quote:
Back before the Bible and Koran and popular culture told you it was cool to be afraid of and bash homosexuals
Not too many people fear homosexuals, some people just don't care for them.
Back before the Bible, the Koran were written and popular culture told us to feel bad for holding negative opinions on certain personality traits, people hated homosexuals.

Many ancient Latin American tribes considered homosexuality an abberation.
As did the many of the Northern Pagan Europeans.

People have the right to be who they are.
Some people genuinely dissapprove of homosexuality, who are you to say that conviction is purely out of fear or a need to fit in?
Old 03-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Humans are animals and one of the most savage of them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #41
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Humans are animals
Animals lack conceptual thought and civility.
Some people do, but only as a result of abnormality, such as psychosis or mental retardation.

Unless of course you're making the argument that we descend from animals?
Old 03-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #42
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Religious homophobic mafuckahs.
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Psychopathy is experieneced and has been experienced since the beginning of humanity.
Doesn't make it natural.....
That's not what an overwhelming number of people are claiming.

I have a lesbian cousin. We've known she was a lesbian since she hit puberty. There is nothing different about her up bringing then her sisters.

Stop promoting prejudice.

Quote:
Not too many people fear homosexuals, some people just don't care for them.
Back before the Bible, the Koran were written and popular culture told us to feel bad for holding negative opinions on certain personality traits, people hated homosexuals.

Many ancient Latin American tribes considered homosexuality an abberation.
As did the many of the Northern Pagan Europeans.
So some cultures started hating gays before the bible.

We were either monkeys that would often have same sex relationships that evolved over a million years into humans that have same sex relationships...

OR

We were created by some "GOD" who made us complex different individuals.

OR

We were created by some homo phobe GOD, who didn't have the knowledge ( in his infinite wisdom) to abolish homosexuality from the world. Because of course we all know that....God hates fags.

Quote:
People have the right to be who they are.
Some people genuinely disapprove of homosexuality, who are you to say that conviction is purely out of fear or a need to fit in?
People don't go to war with each other because they disapprove of some other countries policies. They go to war out of insecurity and to gain power. That goes for anyone trying hurt someone else.

Gays have never fit in. It's a fucking conundrum. I'm not promoting homosexuality, it's just that people don't wake up one day and decide their going to have a sexual relationship with someone of the same sex unless they're born that way.

I don't know what kind of behavior you engage in that would make you think someone could "turn gay."

Last edited by WARPATH; 03-26-2010 at 10:04 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #44
Rollo
An act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
That's not what an overwhelming number of people are claiming.

I have a lesbian cousin. We've known she was a lesbian since she hit puberty. There is nothing different about her up bringing then her sisters.

Stop promoting prejudice.

I know people who have been psychopaths since before puberty, that still doesn't make their condition natural......

Concensus means nothing. Something is either correct or incorrect.

I am not promoting prejudice, rather you are.
You have taken a statement from a person you have a biased liking toward and turned it into a soap box.
Prove to me empirically homosexuality is something that cannot be helped.
I am not interested in unfalsifiable claims.
Objective inquiry rules over all. There is no room in the world to make unfalsifiable, unconfirmable claims and people who declare those claims to be truths like you have, are the worst bigots of all.

Socially, it is inexcusable to stop humanity's desire to question.
I have the right to question even if it pisses you off.

Quote:
So some cultures started hating gays before the bible.

We were either monkeys
Not even obsolete classical Darwinian theory states you came from monkeys.
Only that you shared an ancestor with them.
Re-take evolutionary Biology 101 some time.

Quote:
OR

We were created by some "GOD" who made us complex different individuals.
Is that to imply God's creation cannot evolve? Cannot rise to higher morals and ethics? I'm sorry, your rational contradicts itself.

You believe in universal common ancestory through the ridiculously complex process of biological evolution but not in the easy to understand, far more reasonable reality of sociological evolution?

Quote:
OR

We were created by some homo phobe GOD,
who didn't have the knowledge ( in his infinite wisdom) to abolish homosexuality from the world. Because of course we all know that....God hates fags.
I have a better idea...
You were allowed to take liberties with this form you exist in now(whether by God or other circumstance)and at some point in time, you allowed the things around you to wear you into something other than your natural self.
Quite likely, because you yourself never took any time to build up any real fortitude as a man and instead allowed your intolerance for other people's differences to turn you into an uncomprehending, short sighted, overly self important pseudo intellectual, who just blindly assumes anyone who disagrees with you MUST be wrong.

And that anyone who doesn't like homosexuals MUST be a homophobe....

What sort of hypocrisy is this ?

You feel too much.

I don't know whether people turn gay or do not....
What I do know is, people should have the right to have an opinion that contradicts yours.
You aren't the fucking thought police and don't pretend to be.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #45
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Animals lack conceptual thought and civility.
Some people do, but only as a result of abnormality, such as psychosis or mental retardation.

Unless of course you're making the argument that we descend from animals?
Humans are a lot more savage in the degree they harm and kill each other. Humans like to kill for 'fun' and greed. Animals kill each other primarily to eat to survive.

People are born gay. There doesn't need to be a debate about it. Homophobic people are insecure with themselves or are brainwashed by a book or an entity that nobody knows is real or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote