news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: best baby-making film
house of 1000 corpses 4 36.36%
the devil's rejects 6 54.55%
Halloween 1 9.09%
crap (H2) 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default best Rob Zombie Film

imo H2 was the worst.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

I think the devils rejects is the best
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha thank you infinity the sequel actually made me LIKE the remake because i realized how much worse it coulda been lol

devils rejects probably is right, 1000 corpses was his first right? he needed to knock that one out of the way and get his shit down.. i liked them both but havent seen either in years so i cant really say

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just picked up the first two tonight and I havent seen them since they came out. Im bout to watch em now and then I can get more extensive on this.

1st thing that blew about H2 is that the actor that played child michael was different and looked like some knock off of the 1st. if it was like that they shoulda never wrote around that in the first place.smh
Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Devil's rejects is just a dope movie.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got 1000 & rejects on dvd.
my daughter and i watched em last week (her req).
she is now scarred for life.
thats good horror right thurrr.

1000 corpses is trpped out cvause by the end tou are so far removed from reality you accept the neon lit mutant funhouse ending as feasible.

devils rejects is scary cause it can easily be a true story.
"i am here to do the devils work" that scene was deep.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

props watching horror with your daughter. thats what I plan on doing when my daughter turns 5. she's 2 now and she has seen a couple of horror movies and she gets hype for them.She aint scared at all. My point is to desensitize her so she wouldn't fall prey or be vulnerable to psychos.

Back on topic though , I agree that both house of 1000 and Devils rejects could be on some real shit. Idk , I could almost believe some hills have eyes type shit or whatever.

Last edited by INF; 03-05-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I don't understand you fella's on here hating on Halloween 2.... That must have been one of the best (note one of the best , not the best) horror movies I've ever seen! The storyline of each character was great, there was a real gully and grimy atmosphere throughout the movie and the killing scenes were outrageous and very realistic! The only bad thing about this movie was Mike Myers looked like some bum....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

easily the devils rejects

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

I like the look of house of 1000 but devils rejects was more intricate in plot. I voted Halloween though. I love the first 30 min of the film. Right up to where Michael gets put in the institution.

I used to think the rape scene in devils rejects was pushin it but then I seen last house on the left. Shit aint nuthing compared to last house on the left
Old 03-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #12
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

loved the devil's rejects, really i did, but house of 1000 corpses i thought was better.

i've always likened those movies to somewhat of a kill bill mentality. the second is only as amazing as it is because of the first. the first introduced the characters, the second furthered the characters. i think what makes devils rejects so great is the believablity of it all, especially otis, who, without house of 1000 corpses, would just seem like another crazy redneck. but zombie built those people up so well in the first movie that you are already familiar with them and therefore he was able to just jump right in and give you the craziness. so with that those movies kind of go together, also like with kill bill, they are completely different movies, kill bill 1 being a kung fu flick and kill bill 2 being a western, just like house was a horror movie and devil's is like a horror/western/gore film.
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I like the look of house of 1000 but devils rejects was more intricate in plot. I voted Halloween though. I love the first 30 min of the film. Right up to where Michael gets put in the institution.

I used to think the rape scene in devils rejects was pushin it but then I seen last house on the left. Shit aint nuthing compared to last house on the left
The original Last House on the Left, or the remake was more brutal? I still have to see both of them and was wondering which was better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i prefered the remake and yes,that rape scene was crazy but thats exactly how i love slasher flicks

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah I was talking about the remake.I havent seen the OG yet.I seen it on the wall at blockbuster and passed it up cuz I didnt know if it would be skimp on the gore.