news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-03-2005, 05:41 AM   #16
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: ever pay 4 sex??

im not sweet
Old 10-03-2005, 05:45 AM   #17
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Shit if i just got out of jail.....or just got out of the service.......yes i probably would pay for sex........cuz if i aint fucked in years...... i aint got time to woo a girl.........ya know what i'm sayin.........but i never have actually paid

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:48 AM   #18
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

usually they don't respond well 2 "I'm going to fuck you bitch"

It is ok to think it, just dont say it
Old 10-03-2005, 06:09 AM   #19
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

u always pay 4 sex when u takea girl out or buy something 4 her...but nah never fucked an hooker

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:16 AM   #20
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
u always pay 4 sex when u takea girl out or buy something 4 her...but nah never fucked an hooker
damn son that actually is true.............

I guees we all pay for sex.........except we do it indirectly

and if you pay for a hooker that's doing it directly

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:37 AM   #21
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Nah, I will never go to a th4 whores. If yur pretty like me you can get sex for free of course. Only retards go to whorez, but than again: if yur drunk as fuck and a bitch says, ill suck you for $20 damn you must be gay to say no i guess lol

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:55 AM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Warrior
As far as I know you can't get Aids by getting a BJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
You can't get aids from BJ's relax mang.
Hate to shit on your guys parades, but I think you should know that you can get HIV from a BJ. Look it up, its bodily fluids and shit together in those areas.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:40 AM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Wow.......so if u don't get sex from her and u have taken her to dinner.....does she owe u?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:43 AM   #24
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Wow.......so if u don't get sex from her and u have taken her to dinner.....does she owe u?
Hell yeah she does ....

LOL, nah, just jokin' ...

Back on topic - No, I have never paid for sex and don't intend to.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 AM   #25
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
naw i dont mean that but basically if u got an girl u pay money of the sex by buying her presents taking her out all that...well if u are an good boyfriend anyways

Old 10-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #26
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
naw i dont mean that but basically if u got an girl u pay money of the sex by buying her presents taking her out all that...well if u are an good boyfriend anyways
So if u buy her things just b/c u want too..........why do u think ur paying for sex? I offer sex to my man for free........he don't have to pay for shit b/c I want to have sex with him and I don't expect anything in return........except for pleasure......

Did I get my point across b/c I am pretty sure I have confused myself......LOL

Old 10-03-2005, 10:36 AM   #27
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

say i take an girl out and make her pay for everything..u think ima get some action?nope shes gonna think im an asshole

then again if i take her out and pay for an real nice evening and all that and shes gonna like me and i get to have sex with her..basically ive paid for it..not saying shes gonna have sex with me coz of that but still u know what i mean

Old 10-03-2005, 10:38 AM   #28
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
say i take an girl out and make her pay for everything..u think ima get some action?nope shes gonna think im an asshole

then again if i take her out and pay for an real nice evening and all that and shes gonna like me and i get to have sex with her..basically ive paid for it..not saying shes gonna have sex with me coz of that but still u know what i mean
Yes I understand.......I respect ur feelings and ur thoughts but don't agree with them........

Old 10-03-2005, 10:40 AM   #29
CilvaringzisGay
Banned

CilvaringzisGay grasshopper

I don't have to pay for sex. I'm not desperate... I can have/get anyone/anything I want, but I don't want anyone/anything at the moment. If that's ok. ok

Thank you very much.
CilvaringzisGay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:41 AM   #30
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

oh yeah i just thought of something...im about to go to gym and why do i pay money every month for that...to stay in shape and that is one of the thing an girl might notice and that means that when i use money to go to gym i basically pay money for sex..