news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-03-2005, 10:41 AM   #31
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: ever pay 4 sex??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Yes I understand.......I respect ur feelings and ur thoughts but don't agree with them........
ok peace im out

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:08 PM   #32
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
u always pay 4 sex when u takea girl out or buy something 4 her...but nah never fucked an hooker
^Usually I agree w/ ur posts man, but I can't say that I do on this one. When u take a girl out and u pay for the meal, ur supposed to be paying for her company. Then if u had a good time and she likes you, she'll have sex with you. I go on dates and the girl pays sometimes, does that mean I have to go down on her? Nope. But I'm sure there are some girls whose minds are messed up and they believe they have to have sex with you if you paid, but these girls are fucked up. I'm probably gonna get flamed and get called a fag, but I don't care cuz this is what I think, but I respect what u think too fam. Peace

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:29 PM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
^Usually I agree w/ ur posts man, but I can't say that I do on this one. When u take a girl out and u pay for the meal, ur supposed to be paying for her company. Then if u had a good time and she likes you, she'll have sex with you. I go on dates and the girl pays sometimes, does that mean I have to go down on her? Nope. But I'm sure there are some girls whose minds are messed up and they believe they have to have sex with you if you paid, but these girls are fucked up. Peace

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:34 PM   #34
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
This is the best topic I ever seen in Gen Chat

LOL
lmfao

ill second that
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:41 PM   #35
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

free sex is best and i dont protest

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:44 PM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Callabah
free sex is best and i dont protest
Ur also cheap.....LOL

Kidding....who loves u?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:45 PM   #37
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

don't ever intent to pay for sex, personally i don't see the point
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:48 PM   #38
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
^Usually I agree w/ ur posts man, but I can't say that I do on this one. When u take a girl out and u pay for the meal, ur supposed to be paying for her company. Then if u had a good time and she likes you, she'll have sex with you. I go on dates and the girl pays sometimes, does that mean I have to go down on her? Nope. But I'm sure there are some girls whose minds are messed up and they believe they have to have sex with you if you paid, but these girls are fucked up. I'm probably gonna get flamed and get called a fag, but I don't care cuz this is what I think, but I respect what u think too fam. Peace
yeah i see youre point man..dont worry about somebody calling u a fag coz if somebody does that it basically means he cant respond with anything that makes sense...theres just so many ways to look at this.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 02:55 PM   #39
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Ur also cheap.....LOL

Kidding....who loves u?
LOL! cheap is good, im dirty like the lord! (r.i.p ODB)

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 03:33 PM   #40
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Me personally, I think everytime you take a girl out and pay for it your paying for some ass, because the moment you stop she's with the next nigga. Women are just materialistic by nature they cant help themselves. Thats why everytime a nigga pulls up in a benz or whatever bitches is all over there like hawks trying to get that niggas pockets. Peace

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:05 PM   #41
rzarazorrzarazorsharp
Geo the God Of Diction

rzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken mastarzarazorrzarazorsharp drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to rzarazorrzarazorsharp
Thumbs up Re: ever pay 4 sex??

Quote:
So if u buy her things just b/c u want too..........why do u think ur paying for sex? I offer sex to my man for free........he don't have to pay for shit b/c I want to have sex with him and I don't expect anything in return........except for pleasure......

Did I get my point across b/c I am pretty sure I have confused myself......LOL
yes i think you did...the point is.................."you losers should stop paying for sex cuase now adays you can get it for free"......i think.

www.soundclick.com/mcgeo : old stuff
rzarazorrzarazorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #42
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Me personally, I think everytime you take a girl out and pay for it your paying for some ass, because the moment you stop she's with the next nigga. Women are just materialistic by nature they cant help themselves. Thats why everytime a nigga pulls up in a benz or whatever bitches is all over there like hawks trying to get that niggas pockets. Peace

Wu Forever
Wow, thats basically the Dictionary definition of a Generalization. What you just explained were hoodrats, chickenheads, hoes or boppers (As Paul Wall would say.) Now I don't know the girls you date, but theyre obviously not real women. Because a real down chick would never run up to a guy in a benz. How can u say everytime u take a girl out your paying for some ass, because like I said some girls are fucked up and go for that shit, but real females aren't down like that. I know you got your own opinions, but its kinda fucked up. Peace.

P.S>Until men start respecting females and treating them like they deserve to be treated, the divorce rate will continue to grow, noone will advance and the women who are fucked up will keep doing what theyre doing and taking a mans money. Basically men are fueling Gold diggers. The people I feel sorry for are the real women out there who want to be with a man that respects them but all they got is players and pimps who are only out for some pussy.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:38 PM   #43
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Myeah, done it dozen of times, and never felt any regret afterwards.

Ofcourse y'r clean, if u visit a prostitute they always use rubbers....otherwise y'r fucked.......twice lol
Old 10-03-2005, 07:44 PM   #44
Chief Fondleman
Banned

Chief Fondleman grasshopper

Girls pay me for sex. I'm like yo, yo girl... if you put a quarter in my pocket I'll give you a freak show...

Needles to say, I'm filthy rich.
Chief Fondleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:06 PM   #45
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

First off - i'm the only Chief around these parts besides Masta Killa himself, thank you much.

Secondly - let me just throw some gasoline on the fire. For those trying to make the point that everyone pays for sex - here's something to marinate on. If you take a woman out to dinner and pay for it, does that mean that you could do what ever you want with her immediately? For example, you could tell a hooker to bend over and grab her ankles if you so desired since you paid directly for that service.

Just wanted to throw that in there. And I'm out of this discussion. Entertaining topic though.
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote