news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default infinity vs iove

we needs a sample.

3 days to drop once the sample hits.old school rules.lol
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get some dope ass 70's sample, none of that karma-chameleon shit from the 80's.

I don't know what old school rules means, but I'll kill this shit anyway.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do this

so many spots in right thru this track.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want a sample uploaded from wax or at least mp3. no youtube shit.

I just made up old school rules,its nothing but a joke.

70's shit is lovely.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

also to the person that uploads us a sample , can you please upload WAV only.thank you.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There are 2 tracks recorded on this .WAV file, so you guys can have a couple options to mess with. They are both live joints from The Don Ho Show LP. You can decide amongst yourselves whether to do one or the other.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y41mm0nzmmg
Old 03-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

thanks P.

whadda ya say Jasper? Just use the whole wav file? Im down with using whatever is on that wav file.I trust P thats its got dope shit on it.

I'll wait to hear back from iove on this before I DL the sample.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not liking the sample that much. There's too much voice on it and too little variations. But I could flip it, not sure if it would work.

If it's not too much to ask I want a second sample and then I'll choose.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

okay lets wait for a second sample then. Maybe Bronze can drop one.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

i dont wanna ask nobody for a sample cuz i feel like thats bias somehow or cheating
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Nah don't worry about bias. As far as I care you provide the sample yourself.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

if you are for real about that then yes I will lace us up fresh and I swear it wont be something that I flipped yet.I still got records in the plastic and whatnot. I can have us some 70's shit by the end of tonight.

just type okay and I'll upload the sample.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Hell yeah.

No disrespect to PrOtecYAaNeCk, but those samples aren't my thing. And I'm not skilled enough to make that shit ill.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i got one from a real tape cassette lmao... 1 sec
Old 03-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

http://www.zshare.net/delete.html?74...ca8cc422c87a19