news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 03-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #31
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's done.

I only used the sample plus my own drums.

Last edited by INF; 03-25-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #32
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

you can use like movie speech or acapella's if you want man.Im not listening to that till Im done.actually I just edited your post and took down that link so you could just send it to Bronze Feet (the other mod in this section).he'll set up our thread when we ready for votes.

Last edited by INF; 03-25-2010 at 05:26 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #33
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh ok. I didn't know you were a mod here.

I don't have any accapella's, but I'll probably use some movie quotes. Chea
Old 03-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah man , movie quotes can really add to the atmosphere. pellas can to.you could listen to some on youtube and then pull stuff with audacity. thats what I do if I dont have something and cant get it as far as speech is concerned.

I know you prolly got something better than audacity to rip the audio that comes out your speakers but still.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #35
INF
Digital @fterLife

shit , I'm gonna end up taking this all the way to the deadline. I just now figured out the way I want the track to go. now I gotta go back and play it all the correct way and then mix and master.

just giving you a heads up.I know you finished quick.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #36
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
you finished quick.
I get that a lot.

Take your time, don't rush nothing. Are you using the 404?
Old 03-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #37
INF
Digital @fterLife

lol

yeah Im using the 404
Old 03-27-2010, 03:18 AM   #38
INF
Digital @fterLife

Done.

I PM'd my beat to Bronze Feet.Its on and crackin.

presented to you by Roland,lol
Old 03-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #39
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

I sent in my entry. Didn't change nothing from the one I uploaded the other day. I can't seem to record anything off youtube, but fuck it. It's on.