news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default finally watched NINJA ASSASSIN

BONKERS!!!!!!!!!! shit was fuckin dope dope movie, i was happy it was in english and not lame ass voice overs.... i actually shop lifted the dvd from walmart lol... movie is sick, if u aint seen it, heres the trailer REMIXED.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Embedding disabled...
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

fail.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny you should make this thread now i just downloaded this bad boy - fit to watch it later tonight. be back with my opinion.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

i thought this flick was horrible!
excessive CGI blood, predictable plot, simple as hell story arc.
if i was in high school this movie woulda probably been the shit but i just ain't feelin it

there were parts i liked but after i DL'd it i deleted it and never felt the want to watch it again.

i'd like to have seen this movie done with a more serious take.
i mean, f'real, ninjas fighting in the middle of the freeway???... c'mon nigga.
real ninjas wouldn't have even been able to be caught on camera!

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

i hated it, turned it off after about a half hour. i thought it went way over the top just to be over the top, they tryed too hard.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #7
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMMFAOH @ shoplifting from walmart I thought JUST shopping constantly at walmart was sort of low class and then I hear about SHOPLIFTING from walmart lol its actually lower. Jesus man the dvd was probably 9.99 even lol
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote