news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 03-31-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fast beatbattle

Who battle me rite now?

No samples
just own kicks snares charles and melodiess whateva
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uppppp!
Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

infinity

iove??
Old 03-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No samples? Why?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

dammit I knew you would call me out.

the no sample thing kinda made me not wanna reply

I dont know what you want.

If somebody drops us a sample and we arrange this shit on a punctual level then yeah Ill merk something in like 30 or an hour and have it back up.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to get in on this if yall dont mind, this quick beat battle is a good idea.
Cosign on the sample
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im upping something right now I made in 5 min. its the chops I was fucking with when I opened this thread. and the first beat loop I touched in my bank of beat loops. and then I opened a thread in the gen chat section and I ripped audio from a video in the thread.the thread about dude throwing a grenade like ricky martin.

hope this is quick enough for some quick shit.

hurry monk
Old 03-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Use this sample

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7444973268deac29/

That would be so fucking ill.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

too late jasper I went with what I said as to be spur of the moment.this is a speed battle I had to hurry with what I had.

I will hit that sample next beat I do though cuz I know its something off the hook.Ill post it up as its own thread.

peace . my beat is upping.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

here I did this in 5 min.

http://www.box.net/shared/xdp5blqgl6
Old 03-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
too late jasper I went with what I said as to be spur of the moment.this is a speed battle I had to hurry with what I had.

I will hit that sample next beat I do though cuz I know its something off the hook.Ill post it up as its own thread.

peace . my beat is upping.
you wanna run with that sample and battle me?
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice Box View Post
you wanna run with that sample and battle me?

that sample that Jasper Posted? Yeah Man. i only DL'd it I aint even got to hear it yet.

Yeah I'll battle you on that. whaddya say like what??? 5 days or 3 days to drop?

get at me
Old 03-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea the sample jasper posted.

better call it 3 days at least, my work schedule's gone stupid on me, but 3 days should be straight. make the thread when you ready

peace fam
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

Peace , 3 days sounds good.I been mad busy but never too busy to get it in on the 404 daily haha. I'll post the call out thread in case you miss this message.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #15
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

nice shit infinity