news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 04-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

DAMN teCH!!! ur drums dude!!! that shit kicks like a fuckin mule. good job on making your kick sound thumpin.

still though this sounds choppy as fuck.all due respect man you know I dig your work.

I honestly dont think anybody can flip this sample smoothly
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #17
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's a lot better than what I could do. Still I can hear the ghostnotes behind the drums which makes it sound choppy and offbeat. Crappy sample, sorry for that.

Hope the second sample works better... chea.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah this second sample is off the hook.that second sample is a straight digi snack.

yeah I wasnt knocking Tec for trying but like you said you can hear the other drums bleed thru.its those cymbals ,they live but loud as fuck.

edit

Im mixing down right now.I should have my beat turned in by the end of today.I'll pm it to "dat nigga Bronze" lol

Last edited by INF; 04-07-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

handing in my beat link righttttt nowwww.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

beat sent
Old 04-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #21
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ooh I can't wait... I just peed myself a little. Or maybe I didn't shake out enough in the bathroom. Either way there's warm urine in my undertrousers and I'm curious what you done with the sample.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #22
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I'll pm it to "dat nigga Bronze" lol
lol just waitin for juice box

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

come on Juice dont pussy out,LOL.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

alright , I just heard from Juice and this battle is gonna be another min y'all.Dude is comin thru with the beat just not today.

this battle will still happen though.prolly look out for it in like 2 more days.

peace
Old 04-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #25
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

actually, let me try and make the deadline.

just to clarify, I PM'd infinity earlier and told him I spent all day throwin up sick and I'd probably need some more time. I'm already feelin better though, hopefully i can finish it tonight, but I'm sayin tommorrow afternoon at least. if that's cool with y'all.

peace
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

juice , when you spell my name use all caps.

peace