news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default am i a false prophet?

if its true, how can I change?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger
Default Re: am i a false prophet?

lol what did you prophesy that was false

to be considered a prophet is an honor

to be considered a false prophet by the dumb deaf and blind brings me joy

but if you never predicted the future or never told anyone that what you are telling them is from god then you cannot be a prophet at all

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:08 PM   #3
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

washinton will have a major disastor is the next 3-6 months
greece is gonna suffer some rought times and japan will lose a important leader figure in this coming year,

as for prophetic that's a honour, mediated with vibrational energy and read into the esotericism of life

peace
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
lol what did you prophesy that was false

to be considered a prophet is an honor

to be considered a false prophet by the dumb deaf and blind brings me joy

but if you never predicted the future or never told anyone that what you are telling them is from god then you cannot be a prophet at all
i didnt prophesize anything. ive just been told that im a 2 faced false prophet but never really understood it. guess im not. peace

fragmented: what washington(DC or state) is going to have a disaster?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

d.c or the surrounding area,like i said shit isa gonna get fuck between now and 2012 2006 is gonna be a specially horrific year for the world, gonna see some of the most discusting shit happening to people
Old 10-03-2005, 05:38 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

actually, ive had dreams that have come true. not the super cool ones but ill have a dream with someone in it an were taking acid an the next day i see him or her for the first time in years an we end up taking acid

same with cigarettes, i had a dream i bought cigarettes for a kid without out an ID an the next day ill bump into him without my ID an he buys me cigarettes. i wouldnt consider it prophesizing tho

peace
Old 10-03-2005, 05:40 PM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
d.c or the surrounding area,like i said shit isa gonna get fuck between now and 2012 2006 is gonna be a specially horrific year for the world, gonna see some of the most discusting shit happening to people
thats terrible, how do u know? the ancient text's an calenders?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #8
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

nya, i get graphic dreams of shit happening in places i've documented my dreams since 1998, i know it sounds like cranks but alot of shit has happened thast i get that deja vu feeling with, take the london bombing and the towers i dreamt bout that,

there is also alot of polution in the washington state the o zone layer above america is gonna be fucked soon, the earths axis are starting to spin slower and the freuquency of life itself is gonna rapidly change, belive me this year 2006 is gonna be a year like no other
Old 10-03-2005, 06:14 PM   #9
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

yes 2006 is that jump off

i believe that

in a few i may tell yall why i believe this

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 06:42 PM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
nya, i get graphic dreams of shit happening in places i've documented my dreams since 1998, i know it sounds like cranks but alot of shit has happened thast i get that deja vu feeling with, take the london bombing and the towers i dreamt bout that,

there is also alot of polution in the washington state the o zone layer above america is gonna be fucked soon, the earths axis are starting to spin slower and the freuquency of life itself is gonna rapidly change, belive me this year 2006 is gonna be a year like no other
yeah, all of our trees are getting clear cutted in washington, its bullshit. yo, i wanna know bout 2006!!!....should i just be partying like crazy or do we have a chance at surviving?

wu tang clan, 9th wonder of the world
Old 10-03-2005, 06:43 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:

i believe that

fire away
Old 10-03-2005, 07:11 PM   #12
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:

i believe that

believe or know?
Old 02-10-2007, 03:47 AM   #13
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
actually, ive had dreams that have come true. not the super cool ones but ill have a dream with someone in it an were taking acid an the next day i see him or her for the first time in years an we end up taking acid

same with cigarettes, i had a dream i bought cigarettes for a kid without out an ID an the next day ill bump into him without my ID an he buys me cigarettes. i wouldnt consider it prophesizing tho

peace
Dreams and intuition are the most common forms of prophecy. Not all are true, of course, but some can definitley be worth consideration.
I've had a few myself that would either scare most people, or just leave them sayin, "Yeah, right."
Old 02-10-2007, 10:09 PM   #14
Civilison
Veteran Member

Civilison crouching tigerCivilison crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post

peace
this isn't prophecy... this is psychic phenomena.

i think every human being is capable of psychic things, intuiting and all that mental stuff.

it happens to lots of people. it shows us that humans have mental abilities that go beyond the normal brain functions. there is people that consciously grow and develop mental/psychic abilities and use them for all kinds of purposes.

maybe you're gifted?
Civilison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:35 PM   #15
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the FUCK happened to Sicka??