news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 04-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Game of Inches - Bronze Feet prod. elhuana

http://www.box.net/shared/5zma4ek9ip

let me know whats good, a little different styles then usual but i think its a real dope track.

peace to menes for helping with the mix

THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Thats real dope man smooth as fuck... U rode the beat real good... Dif from whut i heard from u. Scroll was ill too mang. Props
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Who am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Old 04-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

peace skamp

thanks for the feed
Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #5
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

pEace this came out nice sun, at 3:33am its soundin illy, im blasted!! shits deep

one

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

ill beat from dude.menes great mixing. Bronze , your writing is nice , I can see what you are saying and thats whats up.1 thing tho ,and this is just my opinion - you should smooth out that cadence more cuz it sound kinda choppy at times.It sounds like you could flex those same rhymes over this beat a little better.besides that man shit was nice with it.

Big up. shit Big up for stayin active on this shit wit hthe drops.Thats whats up in 2010 ,non stop hip-hop.

peace
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #7
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo your writing on the track is dope fits the beat well I just think you need to ride the beat better all the way through. Other than that track is on point.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

word to game and infinity...

the cadence will come with the more you spit...the confidence builds.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

peace for the feed yall, much appreciated
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

heres the lyrics if yall wanna read along

in life you fight to gain inches, combined with endurance and persistance
ever strivin to reach a higher exsitence, basically
but in its simplest, energys elements form its reality
who could craft the faculty to facilitate the complexity
yet seemingly
theres reason to seek serenity, death becomes those but life is the penalty
who am i?
just a single entity, and i, tend to defy your duplicity
flex new concepts that seem dead to the enemy
practically i could never fulfill, planned out prophecies
tragically, i lost a life in the family
suddenly, lifes tree lost one more branch, souls upon delivery
but my strength was regained eventually
mentally i moved passed the elementry
and took control of my destiny, operate, to the highest degree
peace, to the basement dwellaz family, lets craft our mastery
when we rise from the deeps
Darkness Envelopes Everlasting Perpetuated Sleep
wolves in the shadows amongst the shepards and the sheep
three emcees louder then entire naval fleets
the background, fuck an underground is how i creep
the flow considered weak, recognize the power in the speech
even christ was born with bronzed feet
prepared for me and the lord to meet, but is the lord ready to meet me
at least thats been the philosophy
ask no apologies, ask for honour, respect and loyalty
qualities that lead to royalty, yet every life has it tragedy

possibly i can see passed the dichotomy of your ruthless policies
alive and wired like electricity, knowledge is supreme
Old 04-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #11
elhuana
SP-head

elhuana crouching tiger

Nice!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thx fo the lyrics bronzeeee

i loved it
peace
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

yea yo you snapped.shit is ill g.

PEACE
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Slurch Yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #14
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought it was dope .....one thing thou is your spittin to slow and not smooth i spit the same verse and at the end of the verse i was three bars ahead on your verse ....so you have the concept right your just not taking the risk of spitting it smoother.....dope beat and dope lyric and dope content
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

thanks for checkin yall

good looks on the feed Max, looks like i have some work to do haha

peace yall, stay bangin out