news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My incomplete meditative thought revolves around these:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought
- sight (both inner and outer)

Ya see, in the scriptural interpretations,
the supreme being has the name of Nur (light)
knowledge is likened to light,
light reflected is how we see,
inner light is understanding,
this relates to thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

You could think of all these things while watching TV.

What makes meditation meditation?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On a different note, I feel a thread I made was slept on.

Add on to it if ya have experience:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93400

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
My incomplete meditative thought revolves around these:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought

Ya see, in the scriptural interpretations,
the supreme being has the name of Nur (light)
knowledge is likened to light,
light reflected is how we see,
inner light is understanding,
this relates to thought...
I know that went in no direction.

What I'm trying to get at is:

Do we think and does our body communicate to it's organs using light?

Oh I forgot to add 'life' to that list.

Living things are said to emit light according to a thread made by Wu called something like 'luminous beings'.

So the list should be like this:

- the supreme being
- knowledge
- light
- thought
- life

There is a connection with the supreme being being the creator of all things like life, therefore all things on that list come from the creator.

It could go deeper.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #20
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

What is your definition of meditation? what makes it different from general contemplation?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the thread title is misleading. lets just pretend it says "deep thoughts".
we'd get further if we went deeper into the results of probing the mind by whatever means rather than get hung up on the means.

make a new thread about meditation and the various techniques.

light....

in the beginning there was light. so its interesting to think that in the end(us thinking) we are once converting energy back into light.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #22
SID
I see you dawg

I just think you need to have a consensus on basic definition before going into a discussion about it, saves hassles, moves the discussion away from a debate and more to a "build"

Sunny change this thread to Deep Thought thread, it has the potential to be a banga.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

I agree with Wu. Lets not get stuck on definitions.

It is not about the means but the thoughts that come from them.

There is no reason to change the title.

Add on and keep it moving.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

light....

in the beginning there was light. .
Nur (light) is one of the names of the supreme being.

In the beginning there was the supreme being.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how dope would it be to be able to see the total spectrum of light from radiowaves all the way to gamma radiation?

so many things that we would consider non-existent would "come to light". more so in the past than in 2010, but today we are still finding new shit in the universe with these new lenses they put on the space telescopes.

imagine what your electronic appliances would look like. like would you put a cellphione to your head if you saw the electromagnetic radiation coming off it? or put a laptop on your balls?

i would pay big bux for full range goggles.

here is a composite image of glalxy m82 using the full range of light.

there is a cat that is using military nightvision goggles (banned for civillian use in america) and spotting ufos and orbs in the night sky. he's currently hosting ufo outings in the nevada desert and allowing people to use them.

apparently they are very very numerous. like withing 5 mins of puting them on you see shit zig zagging and appearing all over the place like its a petri dish.

i have to dig up the coast2coast interview.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

Interesting thoughts.

Seeing visible light and other spectrums would be interesting.

I wonder if those things in the sky could also be jinns?

I would love to get my hands on some of that nightvision or infrared or whatever and get visual habitually.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 01-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 01-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #28
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
you can also try self hypnosis.
which is just a relaxed state of high suggestibility.

i learned a few techniques on my retreat.

one is pain management.
i learned how to relax myself from head to toe then create a symbolic scenario in order to get a literal effect.

the scenario most effective for me was to imagine a bucket of ice water.physically stick my hand in the imaginary ice water till it went numb.(it really goes numb) then transfer the numbness by physically touching the body part that was hurting.

the first time i tried this in a session, i jumped up out of hypnosis cause it freaked me the fuck out. i mean my shit was really numb.

its similar to imagining a hot summer day or a roaring fire when you are out in the cold. mind over matter.

in your case traz, you could have possibly imagined the buzzing was a bee inside your skull, and the bee was looking for a way out. maybe by imagining you opening a tiny door in your forehead the bee could fly away.

idk i'm not licensed hypnotherapist but thats kinda how this shit works.

but its based on the same principles of meditation and quieting the conscious mind and accessing the subconscious.
this shud be self imagination a tru power of a human , its what i ment in that other thread.
Gavin right ? how I see it is like this , U can role with all that scientifical motion or U could wake up to your dream were all that sjit doesnt matter anymore and be realy free itz the real power of mind over matter what becomes motion, I Understand or shud I say Overstand that All is in motion,u dont have to explain, I came from the starz and thats were I return when its the end of my vehicle trip time, the starz created that motion from nuthing
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-28-2011 at 06:43 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote